Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)

Go down 
+8
Dang! Trotter
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Myestro
Half
Shaun
Xcel
T. Myers
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Empty
PostSubject: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:14 pm

Jeff-YO! THIS SHIT IS DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slang-Glad I d/led this instead of buying it, this isn't exactly like my favorite album from him. PLUS there's samples from Drake and Fergie, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I got cooties!

Norf-Anybody got a link?
Jeff-I got a link.
Norf-Anybody got a link?
Jeff-I SAID I GOT A FUCKIN LINK!
Norf-Kid Joe gave me a link, and this is alright, but nothing special. 3.5

Kid Joe-Dope, but it's by a black guy on the west coast. And sometimes he raps over beats that don't have samples. There's even a club song. 3-3.5

KRob-This is alright for not being released in the 90's on Rap A Lot. 3.5

Shaun-I hate black people.

Kool John-(while quoting shaun but ignoring his racism) I haven't really listened to this but to make sure I don't arouse suspicion I'll give it a 4 and say it's good but it's got aforementioned weak points. Probably the exact same songs Slang complained about, that'll do.

Powell-I'll give my opinion in 2 months if this is still available.

SRP-Jeff overrates everything. 4. Also, KJ is a moron.
KJ-I gave this the same rating as you!
SRP-But I actually heard it.

Terry-I want to give this a 4.5, but I'll agree with my east coast leaning friends.

Halfy and the other snotty college kids-I know more than you about this genre of music I rarely even listen to. 3, at best.

Trotter-the aliens gave me an advanced copy and it was dope other than those icky brainwashing club songs. 4.5

Myestro, J.Peterson, Xcel, Red, Lounge, others...who knows. You guys give real opinions on things.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:20 pm

smh
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 1:45 pm

lmao. I'm checking this album out right now. For anybody else that wants to check it out, you can listen to the album here...

http://raskass.bandcamp.com/album/a-d-i-d-a-s

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 3:11 pm

good looks on that link Xcel - not done yet so I won't post a rating, but I'm feeling the album so far.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jul 2010, 4:09 pm

The album is cool. I think it could have been incredible had it been one disc, but there is enough dope material on here to justify two discs. As of now, i'd say 4 stars, but that's off of 2 spins of disc one and one spin of disc 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:20 am

T. Myers wrote:
The album is cool. I think it could have been incredible had it been one disc, but there is enough dope material on here to justify two discs. As of now, i'd say 4 stars, but that's off of 2 spins of disc one and one spin of disc 2.

Pretty much exactly what my post said.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 1:15 am

smh. You would get angry that someone agreed with you for once
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 7:50 am

M1dw35t3rn Rap Pr0 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Pretty much exactly what my post said.

It's nothing like what your post said.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:56 am

Jeff-YO! THIS SHIT IS DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slang-Glad I d/led this instead of buying it, this isn't exactly like my favorite album from him. PLUS there's samples from Drake and Fergie, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I got cooties!

Norf-Anybody got a link?
Jeff-I got a link.
Norf-Anybody got a link?
Jeff-I SAID I GOT A FUCKIN LINK!
Norf-Kid Joe gave me a link, and this is alright, but nothing special. 3.5

Kid Joe-Dope, but it's by a black guy on the west coast. And sometimes he raps over beats that don't have samples. There's even a club song. 3-3.5

KRob-This is alright for not being released in the 90's on Rap A Lot. 3.5

Shaun-I hate black people.

Kool John-(while quoting shaun but ignoring his racism) I haven't really listened to this but to make sure I don't arouse suspicion I'll give it a 4 and say it's good but it's got aforementioned weak points. Probably the exact same songs Slang complained about, that'll do.

Powell-I'll give my opinion in 2 months if this is still available.

SRP-Jeff overrates everything. 4. Also, KJ is a moron.
KJ-I gave this the same rating as you!
SRP-But I actually heard it.

Terry-I want to give this a 4.5, but I'll agree with my east coast leaning friends.

Halfy and the other snotty college kids-I know more than you about this genre of music I rarely even listen to. 3, at best.
Trotter-the aliens gave me an advanced copy and it was dope other than those icky brainwashing club songs. 4.5

Myestro, J.Peterson, Xcel, Red, Lounge, others...who knows. You guys give real opinions on things.

Come on man I like Ras Kass, step ya game up. No, I haven't listened to this yet, but I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:17 am

You telling me to step my game up when you're disputing a review for an album you haven't heard yet. Um...okay...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:23 am

You telling me to step my game up when you're disputing a review for an album you haven't heard yet. Um...okay...

Shit you're right man, my bad. The tight scarf around my neck must be cutting off the circulation to my brain. Tight jeans are out by the way. Tight scarfs are in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:30 am

Sarcastic self deprecation...the stand-by remark of choice of the hipster.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 11:32 am

Sarcastic self deprecation...the stand-by remark of choice of the hipster.

Yeah, there's no way I'm intentionally exhibiting hipster cliches. That would be almost paradoxical.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 5:45 pm

This shit IS dope! Even the songs that I could do without, aren't really horrible. And I can't stop listening to the A.D.I.D.A.S. song (even though it's way too short). I need to cop this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 11:35 am

It is very dope. My favorites currently are Visine and Linguistics
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 1:52 pm

Royce needs to always be spitting like he is on "Attitudes", his voice is much better than some of his other recent songs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 11:15 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Royce needs to always be spitting like he is on "Attitudes", his voice is much better than some of his other recent songs

You. Nitpick. Far. Too. Much.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 1:02 am

Are you saying I only like beats with samples? I don't see that shit. Elaborate, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 1:15 am

Kid Joe wrote:
Are you saying I only like beats with samples? I don't see that shit. Elaborate, please.

LMFAO! I imply you don't like anybody except white east coast rappers, you say nothing...but imply you don't like anything but sample-based beats and you call me on it? Hilarity. This, of course, was all just a joke.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 12:56 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

You. Nitpick. Far. Too. Much.

no i ust never liked his new flow with his screaming ish voice. Same with Eminem's. They need to both calm down and spit like Royce did on Attitudes, so ill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:31 pm

Screaming? Dude...do you listen to music or do you just skim through it? Name 5 songs he's screamed on. Please.

Dude has some passion in his voice and you call it wack? That's ridiculous. I know you only bump grimy demos of songs that would be dope if there were recorded in real studios on real mics, but most of us here like REAL music and like it to sound...um...what's the word...good. Yes, good. Like mixed properly and exhibiting some emotion. Maybe I'm completely fucking wrong here, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:22 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
Screaming? Dude...do you listen to music or do you just skim through it? Name 5 songs he's screamed on. Please.

Dude has some passion in his voice and you call it wack? That's ridiculous. I know you only bump grimy demos of songs that would be dope if there were recorded in real studios on real mics, but most of us here like REAL music and like it to sound...um...what's the word...good. Yes, good. Like mixed properly and exhibiting some emotion. Maybe I'm completely fucking wrong here, but I doubt it.

ok compare his voice/delivery and subject matter/lyrics on these songs to the next ones i list:
Note also his rhyme style

Bad Meets Evil
King of Kings
Scary Movies
Hip Hop
Rock City
Somethings Wrong With Him
Attitudes
The Throne is Mine

vs.

Dinner Time
Heat to the Streets
Warriors (Slaughterhouse)
For You (Joe Budden song)
Gun Harmonizing
Been Shotown
Mine in Thiz (seriously?, this isnt the "yelling thing i was talking about but this flow needs to never be used again)
Gangsta

if you cant notice the blatant difference in flow, voice, lyrical style, rhyme style, etc then i dont know what to tell you man but there are special ed schools you can probably enroll in
Big Grin

lol just fucking with you, but for real i prefer the style on the top 5 songs to the ones underneath them, and the other style just doesnt appeal to me much, doesnt sound as good to my ears in my opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:29 pm

he WHISPERS 90% of Gangsta. Smh. And i like his flow on Mine In This. I like all those songs. You seem to like artists that never ever progress or change.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:39 pm

no, but maybe i dont like HIS change, but dont get me wrong i still like him, just not as much, because i liked him SO MUCH before, if that makes sense. But there are songs i just dont like by him more so than before.

and Gangsta wasnt about the voice either, more so the flow and delivery

i like plenty of artists that have changed:
Outkast
Nas
De La Soul
Rza
Sean Price
Cunninlynguists (i think they have changed)
Cypress Hill
MF Doom/KMD

i mean, the list goes on and on, but there are some artists that i dont like when/how they change and thats when i voice it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:49 pm

I'm saying, when recently you've been complaining about every change on every mainstream artists album, it does tend to seem to be just hate.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:49 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
I'm saying, when recently you've been complaining about every change on every mainstream artists album, it does tend to seem to be just hate.

well i will admit i have not like the changes of Eminem and Bone

i dont think i hated much on anything else? maybe i have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:54 pm

maybe it's just what I've read, but it did seem like this year a lot of stuff this year that people big up you've downed on.

And, with all due respect, to say you have a problem with him yelling and yada yada yada, then to say "well this song and that song, it's not "yelling", it's about "flow" " kinda betrays your original statement.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:57 pm

i see your point. I dont like it when he does the "yelling", but i guess its a combination of his voice and flow change more than anything, and i just liked his lyrics/lyrical style more before and i think its what made him a lot more unique and now he sounds more like a conventional type of rapper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 5:58 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i see your point. I dont like it when he does the "yelling", but i guess its a combination of his voice and flow change more than anything, and i just liked his lyrics/lyrical style more before and i think its what made him a lot more unique and now he sounds more like a conventional type of rapper

I would completely disagree, there were 50 mc's doing what he did in the 00's and I can't think of a single artist that posesses his flow today in rap. Period. He might have a Tech N9ne level of command over his flow, but it's pretty goddamn close, and there's things that Royce does I'm not sure Tech could do.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 6:01 pm

id also like to add that back then it seemed like what he said was just straight raw and he just didnt give a fuck, but now i kinda of think he sounds like hes trying too hard to rap about rap, but i know you'll disagree

to be honest, as much shit as we dont see eye to eye on there is a good amount of artists id say we do see eye to eye on, this instance isnt one of them i guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 6:05 pm

I would probably agree with your first statement, but again, that's a complaint about lyrics and not his delivery.

Regardless, we'll agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 6:43 pm

They aren't mailing these things until NEXT monday... ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 6:58 pm

Indeed, it's bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:28 pm

Ras Kass has an uneven skin complexion. His face goes from a medium brown to a dark brown to a pitch black. Its like one day he put on Black Face and didn't fully wash-off the shoe polish
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 10:36 pm

LOL, WTF?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:17 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Ras Kass has an uneven skin complexion. His face goes from a medium brown to a dark brown to a pitch black. Its like one day he put on Black Face and didn't fully wash-off the shoe polish

Trotter's back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

It gets even better. Latest email says to expect physicals to ship by August 10th.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 10:20 pm

I guess I need to check this out. I need to spend some time assessing 2010. I haven't updated that thread in awhile. I will say this, its the best year since 07.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jul 2010, 10:23 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
It gets even better. Latest email says to expect physicals to ship by August 10th.

smh @ this bullshit ass amatuer operation.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:21 am

Alright for those of you who didn't order through Kickstarter and don't get e-mail updates, the cd's have been pressed and should be shipped ASAP.

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) AdidasCDs.full
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:42 am

This may be the best double album of all time.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:58 am

Hmm, i could certainly see top 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:06 am

Best ever?

Art of War
Wu-Tang Forever
Street's Disciple
R U Still Down
Until the End of Time
Life After Death
Blueprint 2
Thug Mentality 2
Speakerboxx/Love Below

Choose one. Easy. Choose five. Still probably easy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:08 am

AEOM
LAD
WTF
Lost

^^^^^^^those 4 are a lock for my top 5. Depending on my mood TM2, RUSD, and AOW rotate in the 5th spot.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 10:26 am

AEOM and WTF are the only two that compare. ADIDAS may get better or worse with time. It's the kind of hip-hop I like best, and it's the first double LP to represent.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:29 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Alright for those of you who didn't order through Kickstarter and don't get e-mail updates, the cd's have been pressed and should be shipped ASAP.

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) AdidasCDs.full

Love the throwback keyboard lol

I just got this today, I'll be spinning it sometime this afternoon/evening
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 2:54 pm

Ha. N3R0 was wrong about Parker's reveiw.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

Shaun wrote:

He's probably going to be wrong about mine too, I like this so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:00 pm

Half wrote:
Shaun wrote:

He's probably going to be wrong about mine too, I like this so far

In all fairness, you've bashed every song practically on chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next