Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)

Go down 
+8
Dang! Trotter
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Myestro
Half
Shaun
Xcel
T. Myers
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 11:09 pm

Matt wrote:
Ok man lets just chill and have a cup of tea then Kool John

Ah, humor. I'll miss that.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:42 am

You shouldn't have done that with the faces. Now the voices inside Slang's head are going to complain, and he'll have to edit them. The faces. Not the voices.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:44 am

On the album...it's too bad these guys don't have their shit together. They really made an excellent album, and I'd like to buy it. Not until I see it used or through a third party distributor.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 12:09 am

Victor Shade wrote:
Mines didn't arrive today. ahh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 12:36 am

Mine either...fuck
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 10:47 pm

Top5DOA is Ras. All you haters are going to die.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:27 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:34 pm

wow, I'd be livid by now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 6:57 pm

my mail will be here within the half hour
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm

Eastern R@p Pro wrote:
my mail will be here within the half hour

And your mail will be missing the Ras Kass cd
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:22 pm

I just emailed them asking them where's my CD. Fuck Ras Kass, he won't be getting my money again. Shaking My Head

You get your CD yet, Myers?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

Yeah, i got mine last Friday.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

Shaking My Head Kill Yo Self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

FUCK RAS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm

FUCK RAS!~!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 7:19 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

And the fools didn't email me back too... umad

Fuck Ras Kass!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:24 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
On the album...it's too bad these guys don't have their shit together. They really made an excellent album, and I'd like to buy it. Not until I see it used or through a third party distributor.

Because I've yet to get my order in the mail after about a month or so, I'm not even buying this used or through a 3rd party. Fuck Ras. Fuck his label. Fuck his distribution. Et cetera and so forth...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:27 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Fuck Ras Kass!

Yeah, my emails have been ignored. And Paypal is fucking lame as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:28 pm

We should all gang rape him. That would make quite an Odd News article.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 8:29 pm

Well, I have yet to pay for this, so I'm obviously not feeling as burned as the rest of you. It does suck, though, that he's dropping the ball like this. This release could've been pretty huge for him.

Of course, if he just robs everybody I guess he makes even more money.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 3:06 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:
Victor Shade wrote:

Fuck Ras Kass!

Mad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 6:52 pm

lol so after threatening them with opening a Pay Pal dispute if they don't respond back to my email, they FINALLY shipped out the CD to me, and gave me a shipping confirmation too. Fucking shit...lol.

Here's their response:

Thank your patience for supporting Ras Kass and the A.D.I.D.A.S. project. The manufacturing process has been completed, now your order is now being shipped to you. Thank for you participation in helping to save the endangered lyricist. We made history with this project, Check the internet. We are about to deliver the first "Fan Funded Hip Hop album." We couldn't have done it without you. Thank you. This email contains your package tracking number.

I'm just glad I know I'm finally getting this CD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:08 pm

They e-mailed everyone today Tran, just got that e-mail too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm

hahahahahaha... tran thought he was special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:22 pm

He thought he scared them, LMAO
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:47 pm

Drunk Cheers DJ Shots Pimp Slap

I'm just glad that shit is finally coming. I hope they include the shirt as well.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:52 pm

I just want my fuckin' money back. Shaking My Head

I got my Black Milk today, though. Tronic came in a slimline case with zero artwork, but I ain't too concerned about it.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:55 pm

Shaking My Head wtf you got your Black Milk??? I'm pretty sure I ordered mines before you. Fucking shit, mines finally arrived in Federal Way, WA today. Should be getting it tomorrow.

And that sucks about Tronic, it def got album cover of the year for me in 08, shit was dope.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:13 am

"fan-funded album" basically means they needed your money to press it. They should've been more up front about it...which is true no matter what caused the delay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:14 am

yeah, but they got more than enough of the money they requested AND they still skimped on the vinyl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)   Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ras Kass - ADIDAS (the hiphopforlife team review)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5