Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70

Go down 
+7
Highsmith
Alan
parker lewis
T. Myers
Shaun
Half
Laced With Slang
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

?
top 25
Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
top 50
Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 63% [ 10 ]
neither
Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm

Thought you were logging off, wiseman?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:24 pm

my top 25 has nothing to do with this convo KJ. I want to know what 25 albums you think are better than the best gang starr album.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:29 pm

"...go play in traffic."

"Ewwww Parker, you gay!!"

"Wow, what a phenomeonal comeback.....NOT!"

lol

These are the words of a (supposedly) grown man. Your intellectual growth has been seriously stunted somewhere along the line.

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:32 pm

And, that's an open offer in the other thread, jack. Find an iller verse from Rakim and post that shit. You're at a disadvantage, though. Because I've heard everything you have from Ra. Can you say that about my picks? No. Ignorance. Look it up, dummy.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:47 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Top 50 for me.....

Betrayal <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Above The Clouds <<<<<<<<<<<<<

Top 50 for me too. And I'm thinking you meant...

Those two songs >>>>>>>>>>> (greater than)

Unless you seriously don't like them.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:48 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
my top 25 has nothing to do with this convo KJ. I want to know what 25 albums you think are better than the best gang starr album.

Why doesn't it have anything to do with it? You're the one who started with me for saying "This may be Top 25 with some thought, but I'll say Top 50" with some profane laced bullshit.

Nevertheless, I'll be the bigger man and throw my list out (not necessarily in order except for #1)

1. Illmatic
2. The Low End Theory
3. Ready To Die
4. It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
5. Paid In Full
6. Enter The 36 Chambers
7. Criminal Minded
8. Raising Hell
9. Only Built For Cuban Linx
10. Illadelph Halflife
11. The Infamous
12. It's A Big Daddy Thing
13. Reasonable Doubt
14. Liquid Swords
15. 3 Feet High & Rising
16. Life After Death
17. Mecca & The Soul Brother
18. By All Means Necessary
19. Midnight Maurauders
20. Stillmatic
21. Supreme Clientele
22. One For All
23. The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick
24. Mama Said Knock You Out
25. The Blueprint

After seeing this list, you're gonna predictably babble about how the KRS-One, Nas, ATCQ, and Brand Nubian albums don't belong simply on your bullshit bias against them. Also keep in mind that this list isn't necessarily in order, so on any given day Moment Of Truth could leap past albums at the end of my Top 25.

Ok, now that I've put out the list I've come up with off the top of my dome, it's your turn.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:50 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
"...go play in traffic."

lol

These are the words of a (supposedly) grown man. Your intellectual growth has been seriously stunted somewhere along the line.

That's called speaking in a language that YOU understand. I'm dealing with a douchebag, so I dumb it down so you can comprehend. If you still can't, then you're even dumber than I thought (and that's saying something)
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:52 pm

Why do you put MSKYO over BAD?
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:
"...go play in traffic."

lol

That's called speaking in a language that YOU understand. I'm dealing with a douchebag, so I dumb it down so you can comprehend. If you still can't, then you're even dumber than I thought (and that's saying something)

Ohh..okay...lol
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:53 pm

You're right Myestro. That's what 2 hours on the basketball court does to me...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:56 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Why do you put MSKYO over BAD?

Both albums are classics but I like the standouts on MSKYO better. I have Radio ranked over BAD as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:05 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Why doesn't it have anything to do with it? You're the one who started with me for saying "This may be Top 25 with some thought, but I'll say Top 50" with some profane laced bullshit.

Nevertheless, I'll be the bigger man and throw my list out (not necessarily in order except for #1)

1. Illmatic
2. The Low End Theory
3. Ready To Die
4. It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
5. Paid In Full
6. Enter The 36 Chambers
7. Criminal Minded
8. Raising Hell
9. Only Built For Cuban Linx
10. Illadelph Halflife
11. The Infamous
12. It's A Big Daddy Thing
13. Reasonable Doubt
14. Liquid Swords
15. 3 Feet High & Rising
16. Life After Death
17. Mecca & The Soul Brother
18. By All Means Necessary
19. Midnight Maurauders
20. Stillmatic
21. Supreme Clientele
22. One For All
23. The Great Adventures Of Slick Rick
24. Mama Said Knock You Out
25. The Blueprint

After seeing this list, you're gonna predictably babble about how the KRS-One, Nas, ATCQ, and Brand Nubian albums don't belong simply on your bullshit bias against them. Also keep in mind that this list isn't necessarily in order, so on any given day Moment Of Truth could leap past albums at the end of my Top 25.

Ok, now that I've put out the list I've come up with off the top of my dome, it's your turn.

that is fucking pathetic fanboyism...jay doesn't have two albums better than Gangstarr's best, and you already know how I feel about Brand Nubian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:15 pm

Yep, you were predictable AS USUAL.

If your stupid ass could read, you'd see when I said that on any given day MOT could leapfrog past some of the albums at the end of my Top 25. But of course you're ignorant so that flew past you.

My list is legitimate by all standards, I may have 2-3 albums at best that aren't consensus classics, but even those could objectively be seen as classics. The rest of them are slam dunk classics whether your ignorant, hatin ass acknowledges that or not.

Now, either post your list or you've just been proven to be a coward. You don't even have to neccessarily do them in order, just post 25 of your East Coast favs. Man up for once.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:16 pm

i agree Life After Death, Stillmatic, Blueprint should not be over this album
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
i agree Life After Death, Stillmatic, Blueprint should not be over this album

Well that's your opinion, but even so that's only 3 albums that you have an issue with which isn't many.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:21 pm

it's almost 20%....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:29 pm

Still waiting on that list Speedy Gonzales
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:35 pm

Here you go Aunt Jemima:

It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Enter The 36 Chambers
Raising Hell
Only Built For Cuban Linx
Illadelph Halflife
The Infamous
Reasonable Doubt
Liquid Swords
Supreme Clientele
Bad
Slaughtahouse
Dr. Octagonecologyst
Critical Beatdown
Moment of Truth
Iron Man
Black On Both Sides
Blackstar
It's Dark and Hell Is Hot
The Realness
Lifestyles ov Da Poor and Dangerous
Whut! The Album - Darez Iz a Darkside (one of these two interchangeably)
DITC
Capital Punishment
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Ready To Die

Probably missing something here and there, but those are all in the mix - along with multiples from plenty of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:42 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Here you go Aunt Jemima:

It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Enter The 36 Chambers
Raising Hell
Only Built For Cuban Linx
Illadelph Halflife
The Infamous
Reasonable Doubt
Liquid Swords
Supreme Clientele
Bad
Slaughtahouse
Dr. Octagonecologyst
Critical Beatdown
Moment of Truth
Iron Man
Black On Both Sides
Blackstar
It's Dark and Hell Is Hot
The Realness
Lifestyles ov Da Poor and Dangerous
Whut! The Album - Darez Iz a Darkside (one of these two interchangeably)
DITC
Capital Punishment
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Ready To Die

Probably missing something here and there, but those are all in the mix - along with multiples from plenty of them.

LMAO, you throw out Masta Ace's second best album and the DITC collaboration album and then try to diss One For All?? GTFOH with that bullshit!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:44 pm

Dr. Octagonecologyst is a stone cold classic.. slaughtahouse is ace's best... you really trying to diss dmx? and the DITC is a group album since DITC is a group...
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:51 pm

Sorry KJ but Moment Of Truth > Stillmatic

Last edited by Highsmith on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:52 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Dr. Octagonecologyst is a stone cold classic.. slaughtahouse is ace's best... you really trying to diss dmx? and the DITC is a group album since DITC is a group...

Dr Oct is indeed a classic, but it's not a Top 25 album from the East, certainly not better than many of the albums I named.

Slaughtahouse isn't Ace's best, that would be Take A Look Around. On a given day, I might even take Disposable Arts over it.

And DMX is overrated. It's Dark And Hell Is Hot ain't fuckin with NONE of the albums on my list.

DITC has tons of albums better than that group album.

And I won't even go into the overrated Whoremega.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Fri 23 Jul 2010, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:53 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Sorry KJ but Moment Of Truth > Stillmatic

I disagree, but even so there isn't that big of a margin between those albums. Only a Nas hater would say otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:54 pm

now that we've gotten that out of the way, can we get back to business?

I never claimed to be an eastern rap pro - in fact most of my tastes in most regions include a fair number of eclectic/odd picks.

You still haven't presented a proper excuse for dissing one of the greatest groups of all time... especially with that bullshit still matic and life after death picks... a 4.5 album and a bloated double disc trump 5 star material from gang starr?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 7:59 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Dr Oct is indeed a classic, but it's not a Top 25 album from the East, certainly not better than many of the albums I named.

Slaughtahouse isn't Ace's best, that would be Take A Look Around. On a given day, I might even take Disposable Arts over it.

And DMX is overrated. It's Dark And Hell Is Hot ain't fuckin with NONE of the albums on my list.

And DITC has tons of albums better than that group album.

Dr. Oct is absolutely worthy of top 25

you're the one who always try to be objective yet, Stillmatic didnt receive half the critical praise Dr. Oc did and you say that deserves top 25?

and dont say The Source
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:02 pm

"I disagree, but even so there isn't that big of a margin between those albums. Only a Nas hater would say otherwise. "

Nas is 3rd on my all time list, and there is a HUGE margin between those two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:05 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
now that we've gotten that out of the way, can we get back to business?

I never claimed to be an eastern rap pro - in fact most of my tastes in most regions include a fair number of eclectic/odd picks.

You still haven't presented a proper excuse for dissing one of the greatest groups of all time... especially with that bullshit still matic and life after death picks... a 4.5 album and a bloated double disc trump 5 star material from gang starr?

WHO THE FUCK DISSED IT, ASSHOLE?????? IT'S A CLASSIC ALBUM!!!

You hate Nas, so that's why you're whining about Stillmatic. You don't like Illmatic either, but you can't present a case against it so you're throwing your Nas hatred towards Stillmatic.

Life After Death is a legitimate pick. Certainly more legit than It's Dark And Hell Is Hot, The Realness, Lifestylez, Slaughtahouse, and the DITC album. Stillmatic trumps those albums as well.

I love Moment Of Truth, and FOR THE FUCKING THIRD TIME, MY LIST WAS DONE OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD SO MOMENT OF TRUTH COULD MAKE IT ON ANY GIVEN DAY!!! Had to put it in caps cuz you're obviously blind.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:07 pm

LAD and Stillmatic are not classics... they certainly are not more legit than actual 5 star albums... or any of my picks... even nas fans admit as much....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:08 pm

lmao @ Stillmatic and LAD being better than The Realness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:08 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

And DITC has tons of albums better than that group album.

Dr. Oct is absolutely worthy of top 25

you're the one who always try to be objective yet, Stillmatic didnt receive half the critical praise Dr. Oc did and you say that deserves top 25?

and dont say The Source

Well Mr. Wu fanboy, even if you feel Dr. Oct is worthy of Top 25 and you like it better than Stillmatic, you DAMN SURE can't put it over Illmatic, Criminal Minded, Paid In Full, The Low End Theory, Raising Hell, and many others that I listed. Your boy Pedro just did.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:09 pm

Explain this to me and if you disagree it's all good. If Moment Of Truth is 5 stars and Stillmatic is 4.5 or 5 depending on who you ask. How is there a Wide margin between the 2. Most people will have both of those albums at 4.5 or 5 stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:10 pm

I didn't put it over raising hell.. my list is not numbered...

and to me there is a world of difference between a 4.5 star album and a 5 star album
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:13 pm

Me too.

And, KJ, I thought you liked The Lost Tapes better than Stillmatic?
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:16 pm

Ok let's talk about Stillmatic since that seems to be the CD in question. Braveheart Party obviously is whack. I don't like Rule or My Country but because of the other songs, I still give it a 4.5. The Mall is the only song that I don't care for on Moment Of Truth but I still give that a 5. Obviously opinions are going to differ, but I don't see a wide margin, between these 2 CDs, IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:17 pm

Shaun wrote:
Me too.

And, KJ, I thought you liked The Lost Tapes better than Stillmatic?

I like them probably about even, but I spin Stillmatic more so it gets the nod.

As for Pedro, some would say MOT isn't a consensus 5 star album either although it is a classic in the minds of most GS fans (myself included). Most Nas fans DO consider Stillmatic classic, as do most Biggie fans consider LAD classic. So none of them are stone cold 5 star classics, but most of hip-hop nation considers them such.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:19 pm

I think MOT would be rated higher than those two albums on objective lists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:19 pm

Well even in your opinion Highsmith you recognize that a CD with less flaws should be ranked higher than a CD with more flaws. Which is the problem I find with KJ's reasoning.

If he loves all of stillmatic save for braveheart party - braveheart party is still infinitely wacker than anything on Moment of Truth... given he fulfilled his nas jones with illmatic I don't see a reason for him ranking stillmatic over moment of truth other than the fact he made a boneheaded decision to vote it top 25 the other day because of imaginary hate he made up in his head and his need to overcompensate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:22 pm

Shaun wrote:
I think MOT would be rated higher than those two albums on objective lists

If that's the case, then by the slimmest of margins at best.

And you hate Biggie as much as SRP hates Nas, so GTFOH.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:23 pm

Uh. I don't hate Biggie. RTD sits around 4.5 to me, and LAD is around a 4. I don't see how that implies hate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:31 pm

You know what, I'm sick of arguing this. If everyone here posted their Top 25 in the East, or any coast for that matter, there's not a person in here that will agree with every pick that's on someone's list. So this argument that SRP started with me was completely lame and petty. I love Gangstarr, and just because their albums don't quite reach Top 25 doesn't mean I don't think highly of them. If you asked me to do this list tommorrow, Moment Of Truth might make it. Daily Operation and Hard To Earn are in my Top 50 as well. Even Step In The Arena could make my Top 50 with some thought.

So in closing, I love me some Gangstarr, they're not the GOAT group of the east IMO but I love them nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 8:33 pm

I'm sorry KJ, maybe I made a mountain out of a molehill. Sorry if I called into question your love of Gangstarr as clearly you have plenty of love for their legendary career.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 11:48 pm

Top 50. Around the 30's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 7:55 am

top 50 easily!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 12:58 pm

top 25 btw
Back to top Go down
Dwight
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Dwight

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jul 2010, 5:15 pm

One of my favorite albums of all time. Top 25.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70   Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 50 Albums by Region: East Day 70
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2