Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rakim vs Slaine

Go down 
+4
Justin Linker
D.Powell
Shaun
parker lewis
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:38 pm

you said the dog was dead and you were "honoring" it by naming yourself Leonard for a little while on the forum...now I know your sick if the dog is alive and you just borrowed his name for a little bit to post on here....WHAT A FUCKIN LOSER Smile

either way you lose again joseph...do you comprehend??

DUM-MAY!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:40 pm

Honestly, who cares if his dog is alive or dead. He should be the only one that does.

My opinion, you're both trying to make yourselves look all cute and clever by trying to "win" this argument. And you're both failing miserably.

Like the old saying goes, "Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."

Give it a rest already.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 4:57 pm

It's not as serious as it seems.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:01 pm

Fine, carry on then. But I saw it got dragged into another thread, and that makes it annoying.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:05 pm

Hey Myestro this our little fun man....I'm having a ball whether your enjoying it or not...skip over it all my dude...no one mentioned your name until now....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:07 pm

Myestro wrote:

Like the old saying goes, "Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still retarded."

nothing is more true than that
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:11 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Unless said argument is about THE WU-TANG CLAN.....then Slang is all over that shit like a cheap coat....Slang shut the hell up man.....that's hypocrisy at it's finest!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:27 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Hey Myestro this our little fun man....I'm having a ball whether your enjoying it or not...skip over it all my dude...no one mentioned your name until now....

I wasn't saying anyone did mention my name. Just that this has gone on for a full page now, and you both seem to be repeating yourselves over and over and over. If you find that fun, more power to you. My only problem is that I had to read part of it in a completely different thread. But, you're right. Anything either of you says, won't be read by me.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 5:28 pm

Myestro wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

I wasn't saying anyone did mention my name. Just that this has gone on for a full page now, and you both seem to be repeating yourselves over and over and over. If you find that fun, more power to you. My only problem is that I had to read part of it in a completely different thread. But, you're right. Anything either of you says, won't be read by me.

excellent news!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Myestro wrote:

Unless said argument is about THE WU-TANG CLAN.....then Slang is all over that shit like a cheap coat....Slang shut the hell up man.....that's hypocrisy at it's finest!

lol get the fuck out of here with that bullshit Wu-Tang bs you always spew to me. i simply agreed that arguing on the internet is fucking retarded and even if you win the argument you are still retarded for arguing. Im not saying i never argue on the internet because i have, but that doesnt make it any less fucking retarded. What i am doing right now is retarded, i have no problem admitting that. What you and Kid Joe are doing is retarded, plain and simple because there is absolutely no point, as no point will ever be "proved" over arguing with someone on the internet who you will never interact with on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jul 2010, 10:00 pm

WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH........

nuff said Slang!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 2:56 pm

This thread=classic
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 3:40 pm

T. Myers wrote:
This thread=classic

Indeed, did you just put it in CLASSIC THREADS? If so, my bad for missing it initially.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Aug 2011, 3:44 pm

Yeah, i just moved it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 8:32 pm

just looking at the title of this thread you knew it was destined for this section
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 11:10 pm

Just proves that Powell can't stay on topic for anything.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 7:21 pm

A Guest wrote:
Just proves that Powell can't stay on topic for anything.

My penis stays inserted in your mouth huh lil jeffrey?? more classic material for an already classic topic...lol

anytime you put Rakim Allah in the same sentence with Slaine then this is automatically where that thread is headed....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 10:48 pm

I was commenting on a thread. I know you can't stop fantasizing about me, but you could at least keep it to yourself.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:34 am

A Guest wrote:
I was commenting on a thread. I know you can't stop fantasizing about me, but you could at least keep it to yourself.

Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

A Guest wrote:

lmao +1
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:48 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
A Guest wrote:

lmao +1

Ass Licker

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rakim vs Slaine   Rakim vs Slaine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rakim vs Slaine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2