Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bun B - Trill OG

Go down 
+2
Highsmith
Laced With Slang
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:26 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You provided no proof KJ. You just named random other magazines, and you have cited the source as your only co-sign before. Don't back track.

Jason did my dirty work for me when he linked Metacritic.

We'll see in due time if others feel that this album is a classic. Personally, I don't. The Source has been very suspect since the Benzino era. The Fix was the last classic album they named that I co-sign.

Cosign on the Fix comment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:27 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You provided no proof KJ. You just named random other magazines, and you have cited the source as your only co-sign before. Don't back track.

We'll see in due time if others feel that this album is a classic. Personally, I don't. The Source has been very suspect since the Benzino era. The Fix was the last classic album they named that I co-sign.

You agreed with The Naked Truth, if I can find the thread, KJ. So do shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:29 pm

Nemo Nobody wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You agreed with The Naked Truth, if I can find the thread, KJ. So do shut up.

Go try to find it assclown, you won't because IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!

I've said in the past that both Hardcore and La Bella Mafia are both better albums than The Naked Truth. I have Hardcore as a personal classic, but not TNT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:30 pm

I'm looking, and I WILL find it. Lying, rating switching, motherfucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:46 pm

Jeff man, give it up......YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!

You're like Wile E Coyote, Sideshow Bob, Dick Dastardly, Gargamel, The Washington Nationals, The Brooklyn Brawler, Glass Joe, YOU CAN'T WIN!!!

I'm always several steps ahead of you and always will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:49 pm

Whatever you say...Enta Da Stage...

Claiming to listen to MC Breed...

lies out your asshole...

bet you've never even heard that BLH album, honestly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 4:01 pm

I don't see any reason to lie about something I have or haven't heard. Why would I big up an album if I never heard it? You can accuse me of as much shit as you want, none of it is true so tell your story walking.

What's the truth though, is that your rap taste is terrible. Even people that actually like you on this forum have said so.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:12 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
I don't see any reason to lie about something I have or haven't heard. Why would I big up an album if I never heard it? You can accuse me of as much shit as you want, none of it is true so tell your story walking.

What's the truth though, is that your rap taste is terrible. Even people that actually like you on this forum have said so.

What's on page 2 of the linear notes of that BLH album?

Last edited by Cornholio on Wed 04 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 8:17 pm

Where you at KJ???? Perfect time to "son" us as Nemo would say by proving yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

Cornholio wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

What's on page 2 of the linear notes of that BLH album?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

I'll tell you as soon as you find that non-existent post with me saying that The Naked Truth is a classic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:23 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
I'll tell you as soon as you find that non-existent post with me saying that The Naked Truth is a classic.

Proof positive you lying ass motherfucker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:25 pm

Cornholio wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

You're the fucking liar, you said that I said that when I never did. You also said that you can prove it but you haven't, so shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:28 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Cornholio wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

You're the fucking liar, you said that I said that when I never did. You also said that you can prove it but you haven't, so shut the fuck up.

I think it was on Steve's forum. So there's no proof. However, you've lied consistently about the BLH shit. Prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:29 pm

Shaking My Head KJ can't prove he owns it. Fucking lying ass mofo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:13 pm

Can you two fellatio giving faggots prove that I'm lying? NO!

Why the fuck would I randomly big up an album that I haven't heard??? Seriously? I don't know why you have it in for me so badly but find somebody else to vent your psycho anger on. I ain't got time for your bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 11:41 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Can you two fellatio giving faggots prove that I'm lying? NO!

Why the fuck would I randomly big up an album that I haven't heard??? Seriously? I don't know why you have it in for me so badly but find somebody else to vent your psycho anger on. I ain't got time for your bullshit.

Still no proof. You would do it so people think you've heard it, obviously, if you downed it people would know you were lying. Prove you bought it, fool.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 12:33 am

He can't prove shit because he doesn't own the fucking album...Shaking My Head

Dude's nose getting bigger and bigger with each post.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

"Trill OG" is a 3.5 star album at most. To call it the best album of the last 5 years is one of the most ludicrous statements I've ever heard. Bun may deserve that sort of recognition but this album sure as heck doesn't. The Source lives to make that sort of bold statement, but there are literally dozens of albums from the last two or three years alone that blow this out of the water ("Trill" and "2 Trill" for instance).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:22 am

ctrx wrote:
"Trill OG" is a 3.5 star album at most. To call it the best album of the last 5 years is one of the most ludicrous statements I've ever heard. Bun may deserve that sort of recognition but this album sure as heck doesn't. The Source lives to make that sort of bold statement, but there are literally dozens of albums from the last two or three years alone that blow this out of the water ("Trill" and "2 Trill" for instance).

Co-Sign!!! I like Bun but this album is nowhere near classic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:29 am

I don't think it's a classic either, but it's excellent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:31 am

ctrx wrote:

I think being overly critical in reaction to a 5 star rating is natural.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:16 pm

I agree ctrx. As Terry said, this was probably a lifetime achievement award 5 mics. However, this rating tells more about the Source's lack of reliability in the year 2010. Trill and 2 Trill are better IMO and I don't have either one of them at 5 stars. If this is the best rap album in 5 years, I must have had earplugs on the whole time. They need to just rate the album and grant lifetime achievement awards at the Source Awards...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 9:35 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I agree ctrx. As Terry said, this was probably a lifetime achievement award 5 mics. However, this rating tells more about the Source's lack of reliability in the year 2010. Trill and 2 Trill are better IMO and I don't have either one of them at 5 stars. If this is the best rap album in 5 years, I must have had earplugs on the whole time. They need to just rate the album and grant lifetime achievement awards at the Source Awards...lol

Lifetime Achievement awards sound like a good idea, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bun B - Trill OG   Bun B - Trill OG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bun B - Trill OG
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2