Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???

Go down 
+6
Highsmith
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
D.Powell
Deanie O'Banion
Half
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Which is better?
Blueprint 3
One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Vote_lcap6%One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Blueprint 1
One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Vote_lcap94%One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Vote_rcap
 94% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage

One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Empty
PostSubject: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 12:59 pm

I gotta say you're alone in a canyon in an abyss in an ocean in the marianas trench on this one son...let's poll it up. BP>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 1:02 pm

Blueprint 1. Would you want to hydrate with water (Blueprint) or cat piss (BP3)?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 1:04 pm

Cat Piss is a good strain of dank, so I'll take both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

While I really like BP3 it doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same area of BP1.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:52 pm

LOL @ Steven....

Okay mane (mayne) I will immediately change my opinion ASAP....because the forum said so Smile

BP3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BP1, thats my story and I'm sticking to it

I like Blueprint but I don't love it....I do however love BP3 and this of course is my opinion...alot of heads have BP1 listed as Jay's greatest work but I have it ranked number 6 from him:

1.Reasonable Doubt
2.In My Lifetime Vol 1
3.The Black Album
4. American Gangster
5.Blueprint 3
6.Blueprint

that's my top 6 albums from Jay listed above....sorry that the entire forum feels another way

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

I'm wiffff Powell, as far as Blueprint goes. Real overrated, IMO
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 3:59 pm

Shaun wrote:

But it's better than BP3. And Vol 1. And AG. And Black Album. And RD.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 4:05 pm

Shrimp Head wrote:
Shaun wrote:

But it's better than BP3. And Vol 1. And AG. And Black Album. And RD.

and that's your opinion SHRIMP head...lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 4:16 pm

"But it's better than BP3. And Vol 1. And AG. And Black Album. And RD."

I think I'd rather listen to BP1 than BP3, but I have them rated about the same. Those other 4 are better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 6:05 pm

Shaun, you're not even a Jay fan

And Powell, C'MON SON! You're the only dude I know that rates that poppy BP3 over the classic BP1. Even females and kids say BP1 is better.

Seriously man, BP3 doesn't compare in any way whatsoever. It's best track Empire State Of Mind is straight murked by Heart Of The City, Renagade, Song Cry, and U Don't Know. Even BP1's poppiest song Jigga That bunny is better than most tracks on BP3. Not to mention that BP1 doesn't have any appearances by wack artists like Young Jeezy, Drake, Kid Cudi, and Mr. Hudson.

Add to that Kayne's flawless production on BP1. It's no contest man. BP1 wins by 10 million Terry Myers sized chicken shacks. It's a straight blowout.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 6:19 pm

Uh. I am a Jay fan. I just think he's overrated. His dope ish is really dope, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:12 pm

The first Blueprint is the absolute better of these two albums.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:13 pm

KRob86 wrote:
While I really like BP3 it doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same area of BP1.

Cosign.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:25 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Shaun, you're not even a Jay fan

And Powell, C'MON SON! You're the only dude I know that rates that poppy BP3 over the classic BP1. Even females and kids say BP1 is better.

Seriously man, BP3 doesn't compare in any way whatsoever. It's best track Empire State Of Mind is straight murked by Heart Of The City, Renagade, Song Cry, and U Don't Know. Even BP1's poppiest song Jigga That bunny is better than most tracks on BP3. Not to mention that BP1 doesn't have any appearances by wack artists like Young Jeezy, Drake, Kid Cudi, and Mr. Hudson.

Add to that Kayne's flawless production on BP1. It's no contest man. BP1 wins by 10 million Terry Myers sized chicken shacks. It's a straight blowout.

LOL...Kj you've been told this before and now I'm starting to realize it about you man.....when you speak you have a really bad habit of acting like your speaking for the country or the world...or like you know the worlds viewpoints on things and if you do know these things then help your boy out my dude...REAL talk....tell me how the housing market is going to look in 5 years?? tell me what the insurance industry will look like in 5 years from your "worldly" point of view?? let me in on some trade secrets my dude

in other words learn to phrase your shit more with in KJ's opinion...not the entire state of connecticut...the entire country...or the entire world but in KJ's opinion...it may help you when your being attacked constantly if you just put shit a different way my dude because there is no way in fuckin hell you could know what the entire world is thinking about BP3 and neither could I

if you believe that BP3 is wack then I feel your opinion...but in my opinion the shit bangs....and it bangs more than BP1 again IN MY OPINION...and this is coming from 1 Jay fan to another one...this "poll" has done nothing for me to change my opinion on it...it's the other forum members opinions and that is all...and I hear that too....Steven sucked you dudes in again Smile...I'm glad my dude is back...this forum was getting boring mane (mayne)

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 09 Aug 2010, 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:29 pm

I honestly don't understand your feelings on this one Powell...not a single song on BP3 is better than any on BP1. At the very least better than Song Cry, Breathing Exercise (hidden song), Renegade at a minimum man.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:31 pm

"not a single song on BP3 is better than any on BP1"

lol... A bold faced lie if I've ever seen one
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:34 pm

Hey man I don't understand Kev's "feelings" about Wil-lay D or joseph's "feelings" about Slaine...jason's "feelings" about Gift Of Gab, or yours on Better Dayz ...it is what it is mane (mayne) Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:36 pm

what is up with the mane (mayne) thing?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:39 pm

it's a southern swag my dude, ya don't like??
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:40 pm

Gucccccccccccccccccccccccccccci!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:40 pm

why not say mane mane, or mayne mayne? i dont get it scratch
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

Or Wayne May(n)e
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

Powell is one weird mofo, meng.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:46 pm

Shaun wrote:
Or Wayne May(n)e

Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:47 pm

Haven't heard BP3 and i'm not in a rush to buy it. It would have a hard time beating BP1 though. Blueprint, Reasonable Doubt, In My Lifetime Vol. 1 are the only albums i play from Jayanymore
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 9:50 pm

Steve didn't suck me into anything "MAYNE". I just never heard anyone say that BP3 is better than BP1. You're entitled to your opinion "MAYNE" but I wholeheartedly disagree.

As for me speaking for the world. I'm not trying to act like I'm God or anything, it's just that BP1 is a consensus classic, and BP3 isn't so given that theory more people prefer BP1 over BP3 (myself included). That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

KJ can speak for the world on this one. Trust us, Blueprint over BP3 is easy as Sunday morning.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm

Willie D >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:45 pm

KRob86 wrote:
KJ can speak for the world on this one. Trust us, Blueprint over BP3 is easy as Sunday morning.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:49 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Willie D >>>>>>>>>>>>>

LOL...yo Highsmith i'm glad you back man. I mean we needed another east coaster like a hole in the head but we'll make an exception for one of the originals..lol.

You must not be working that demanding job anymore or something? You have been way more active lately.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

I'm still working retail Kev and my wife is 6 months pregnant. However, you all keep me grounded when it comes to music plus you all are good company. If it wasn't for y'all I wouldn't dig in the crates when it comes to checking out music. I would just be listening to current music. I checked out Killah Priest's "Heavy Mental" last night and if it wasn't for the remember this album thread, I wouldn't have checked it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 10:58 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I'm still working retail Kev and my wife is 6 months pregnant. However, you all keep me grounded when it comes to music plus you all are good company. If it wasn't for y'all I wouldn't dig in the crates when it comes to checking out music. I would just be listening to current music. I checked out Killah Priest's "Heavy Mental" last night and if it wasn't for the remember this album thread, I wouldn't have checked it out.

Congrats Highsmith, and I feel the same way about this forum. Whenever we talk, debate, or even argue about certains artists and/or albums it makes me wanna go bump their shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

Congrats Highsmith.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeMon 09 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

And Blueprint 1 >>>>>>> Blueprint 3

IMO they are 2 different type of albums. I can understand why folks would say BP1 is overrated to a certain extent but BP3 doesn't have "You Don't Know", "Renagade", "Breathe Easy", "Takeover", "Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)", etc. I do have BP3 at 4 stars but IMO it doesn't want to see BP1.

Thanks for the Congrats KJ and Wayne.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 12:48 am

congrats Highsmith
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

BP1 all day long. BP3 is 3.5 for this listener...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:20 pm

Thanks Powell.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

Damn, everyone is having babies. congrats Highsmith.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 8:01 pm

Congrats on the baby, Highsmith. Cool to see you participating a lot on here.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

Thanks Terry and Tran.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeTue 10 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Thanks Terry and Tran.

no problem, is this your first?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 12:25 am

LMAO wow Powell that is the funniest opinion of all time
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 6:12 am

Slang Editorial wrote:

LOL...your right man, but the even funnier thing about all of it is that this poll did absolutely nothing to change it...now that is some funny shit mane (mayne) Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

Hey, Powell. BP1= Most overrated hip hop album ever?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:01 pm

While disagree, I respect Powell's crazy ass opinion. It's cool to like things more or less than what other people think.

Opinions aren't FACTS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:07 pm

Yeah congrats Highsmith!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeWed 11 Aug 2010, 3:11 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

About the only one funnier is SRP and Jeff thinking Harlem World is an elite East Coast album.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:25 am

Yes this is child #1 Terry. We are almost at year #4 in marriage so we wanted to enjoy the first part of marriage, chill out and travel a little bit. Now comes the difficult part...lol

Thanks Kev.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitimeThu 12 Aug 2010, 1:26 am

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

About the only one funnier is SRP and Jeff thinking Harlem World is an elite East Coast album.

Funnier than you thinking Biggie or Nas have dope discographies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???   One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One of the funniest things I have ever seen...BP3 > BP1 Powell???
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next