Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Football Money League

Go down 
+6
Highsmith
Shaun
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
ACRID"
T. Myers
Funk Seoul Brother
10 posters

Sounds Good?
Yes
Fantasy Football Money League Vote_lcap56%Fantasy Football Money League Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
No
Fantasy Football Money League Vote_lcap22%Fantasy Football Money League Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
On The Fence
Fantasy Football Money League Vote_lcap22%Fantasy Football Money League Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Money League Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:21 pm

In the future or maybe even this year would you like to turn this league into a money league? I know a lot of you are cheap bastards such as myself but in this recession we gotta make that paper somehow lol. Let me know as nothing is concrete.

Here's one idea I modified for a 16 team league based on the one I'm in now

Quote :

$25 per team.

Prizes as follows

Regular Season Best Record: $120
Playoffs Winner: $200
Playoffs Second Place:$80

Feel free to post other monetary ideas besides Norf gets all teh moneyz.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

I'm already in two other moeny leagues. I'd prefer to have this one for fun.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:25 pm

I could dish out money for this...if we can maintain the forum for another year and this comes up again for the 11-12 NFL Season...count me in...and i wont lag next time...AC'
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:26 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'm already in two other moeny leagues. I'd prefer to have this one for fun.

i dont wanna sound redundant but if we can get this shit going next season..why not throw down on it..?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

I'm in on the money league if we do one.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:27 pm

"if we can maintain the forum for another year and this comes up again for the 11-12 NFL Season...count me in..."
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

I'm in 2 money leagues already as well but if the vote is majority for the money I'll participate.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

I'm in...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

Y'all need to vote above......

I'm in favor of a money league but I'll participate either way.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

I did KJ...I voted on the fence
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

Victor Shade wrote:
I'm in on the money league if we do one.

We could use league safe for the money collection. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:29 pm

Have you used that before Justice? Seems a bit shady lol.

If we can't get this to go down this year than next year could work out. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to go one way or the other. I was just throwing the idea out there and seeing what feedback I got.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeWed 18 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

I'm using Leaguesafe for the first time in my other league, and it seems legit.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 4:37 am

In all honesty, if we make this a money league, I'm gonna drop out. I don't have the funds to make it work. If the majority votes for money, maybe we could do two leauges?
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:01 am

I'll cover ya Borowski.

No homo...

Of course, if you win, I'll want a percentage of the winnings. lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:50 pm

Yeah it looks like a separate league would need to be formed but there has to be at least 10 in favor.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:51 pm

Shaun wrote:
In all honesty, if we make this a money league, I'm gonna drop out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:58 pm

Funk Seoul Brother wrote:
Yeah it looks like a separate league would need to be formed but there has to be at least 10 in favor.

Fuck it man, just leave it as a free league. If people drop out and we don't have the right amount of players to participate then we'll end up having to move the date of the draft and that's gonna fuck things up.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:49 pm

Ok its settled then. The league remains free and next year the topic will be revisited. I don't want loyal members dropping out.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

Ok its settled then. The league remains free and next year the topic will be revisited. I don't want loyal members dropping out.

Yeah man, knowing next year we'll do a money league i can decline other money league invites. It'll be hard to justify $100 in fantasy fees to the wife this year, LOL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 2:50 pm

Why can't we do a money league/free league?

Those who pay get in on the money side.

Instead of the winner and best regular season record, the money player who finishes highest in regular season record and reaches furthest in the playoffs gets a prize?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

We STILL have an odd number of members. WTF? Who dropped out or hasn't joined yet?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:16 pm

My boy is the last member. I already sent him the details.

As for that idea SRP I really don't know. I'd rather have everyone pay or nobody pay but that's just my take.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:24 pm

I vote for two leagues...i will win both leagues.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:31 pm

Makes me no difference...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 3:32 pm

My boy is the last member. I already sent him the details.

As for that idea SRP I really don't know. I'd rather have everyone pay or nobody pay but that's just my take.

What difference does it make if the competition is only with those in the money?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:21 pm

If we do it that way you don't have to win the league in order to get the money which could be good or bad depending how you look at it.
If yall really want to do that fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:39 pm

You don't have to win the league, but you still have to advance deepest in the playoffs out of all the players who put in money. Ideally that would mean winning the league, but even if it means getting second or third it is still equally as fair as a 100% money league.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
You don't have to win the league, but you still have to advance deepest in the playoffs out of all the players who put in money. Ideally that would mean winning the league, but even if it means getting second or third it is still equally as fair as a 100% money league.

Glad to see you back man, thought you were KIA
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:52 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Ok makes sense.

What if none of the teams that pay money make it to the playoffs and are stuck at the bottom of the table (hypothetically)?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 1:24 am

Just a suggestion, should we have 2 divisions because the league is so deep? like 8-8.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 5:19 pm

id be down either way...also did we decide on a draft date and time?

and Shaun just go stand on the corner for a few days with a cup and youll get $25 quick enough
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 5:23 pm

psh. I could stand at a corner wifffout a cup and makez more dan dat son
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

Shaun wrote:
psh. I could stand at a corner wifffout a cup and makez more dan dat son

dawg you think im joking....we figured that a dedicated bum can make $30,000 a year easily, tax free.

Figure it like this, a bum asks for change in a major urban area or just semi populated area in general once every 2 minutes (thats a conservative estimate). A full time bum is probably going to work about 10-12 hour days at a busy intersection, and dedicated ones will walk up to cars and switch places (bar areas at night, intersections during rush hour, busy sidewalk corners during the day).

So you figure on AVERAGE the bum probably makes at least .15 cents every time he asks for change, which is once every 2 minutes.

so an "ok" bum makes $4.50 an hour an lets say 10 hours a day and he works about 345 days per year. Hes raking in $15,525/yr

NOW, if you look at a good and dedicated bum in a good area that maybe does some trick or something can up his wage to .25 cents every time he asks for change. That means he is making $7.50 an hour.

also, this god bum will work 12 hour days and make $90/day, and hell work 5 extra days during the year (350), hes raking in $31,500 tax free dollars per year, probably better than an average school teacher since they dont pay taxes. If they didnt go buy booze and crack these guys could get decent places for real.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

Um. First, why would I care? Second, since I wouldn't care, why do you think I would read all of that, just to yell at you? And, third, whatchu know bout dat crack game
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:48 pm

lol, cocksucker
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:59 pm

Have you used that before Justice? Seems a bit shady lol.

I've used it several times. Never have had any problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

I'm not so sure about the divisions. If there are 2 divisions you end up playing the same team twice during the reg season? If that's the case...meh.

Any thoughts?

Also I have the draft set for 6:30 EST for now.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

I'm not so sure about the divisions. If there are 2 divisions you end up playing the same team twice during the reg season? If that's the case...meh.

Any thoughts?

Also I have the draft set for 6:30 EST for now.

for sunday or when?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:28 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

for sunday or when?

Yup this sunday the 22nd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football Money League   Fantasy Football Money League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Money League
Page 1 of 1