Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Football

Go down 
+9
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Norfeest
ACRID"
Highsmith
D.Powell
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

Set the league up. Need a good league name.

Everyone (except 1 person) is welcome to join the league again. League draft time is flexible so just throw something out there and we'll make it work.

An alternative this year is to do an auction league in addition to this one. I did one last year on espn and it wasn't half bad. You bid on players you want and draft position is of no issue.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 4:51 pm

KRob?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:49 pm

I'm in unless i'm the one who is not welcome back. LOL! I've never been a huge fan of auctions though.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:51 pm

Powell probably.

I'm in like black men in the closet.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:53 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'm in unless i'm the one who is not welcome back. LOL! I've never been a huge fan of auctions though.

Co-Sign, I like the regular drafting format better than auctions. I'm guessing K. Rob is the one not welcome back since he was a deadbeat last year.

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 5:58 pm

im in
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 6:09 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Powell probably.

I'm in like black men in the closet.

He isn't referring to me...I actually managed my team last year.....it just didn't finish too well but this year will be different....I love my G-MEN but no "homer" activities this year....lol

I'm in!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 6:10 pm

If we do an auction, no amount will keep me from getting CJ again(thanks for the help Tran).
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

I'm in also but I vote for no auction.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 3:25 am

Good I'm glad nobody was in favor of auctions. They are really a pain.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:11 am

Last year was my 1st...had a blast-made my sunday's alot more interesting...Im in
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:32 am

I'm down, again. I got this year on lock. G-G-G-G-G-G-UNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 10:40 am

HHFL..hip-hop football/fantasy league

HHFL vol.2...hip hop fantasy league, vol.2

Protect Ya Neck or Bring da Ruckus

Survival of the Illest

The Franchise

Bring the Pain

Brooklyn Zoo

..more to come...bored, so yeahh

Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 11:51 am

To join go this this website then type in the ID and password if you didn't get an invite

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

League ID#: 172001
League Name: Burressted Development
Password: hiphop
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 10:45 am

Co-sign Acrid. I the games were way more interesting.

And, yes Shaun, he means Krob... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 12:45 pm

ABN? What ever happen to that fool?

And myers, thank powell for cj. I took all his best players.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 3:07 pm

Zuri was a deadbeat from jump. No idea why he even bothered...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 3:11 pm

LMAO....
Back to top Go down
Dwight
Dwight

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

Im in to defend my title.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul 2010, 11:33 pm

Thanks for having the draft the same day as Rock The Bells in Maryland. I am sure that I will have 2 kickers by the 5th round....lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 1:17 am

Draft time can certainly be moved around. Nothing is set in stone. When it comes close to season start we will have a pow-wow in the chatbox to discuss appropriate times.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 2:00 am

when is the draft?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 3:45 am

Last sunday of next month for now.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 7:47 am

Highsmith wrote:
Thanks for having the draft the same day as Rock The Bells in Maryland. I am sure that I will have 2 kickers by the 5th round....lol

CO-SIGN.....Can we switch it to that Monday????..my brother's flying from Cali and were headed to RTB
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:08 pm

I can switch it to anything. Don't worry about missing anything important
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:09 pm

Jeez, I guess I shouldn't consider the draft important. Rock The Bells is one day... the NFL season is 5 months.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:29 pm

I am flexible either way. I'll just have to do a good job of ranking the players if the draft is still that day.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:30 pm

Well, before anyone gets confused.... I'm obviously being sarcastic and am more than a bit jealous I have nothing cool to do on August 29.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:33 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Jeez, I guess I shouldn't consider the draft important. Rock The Bells is one day... the NFL season is 5 months.

Im saying- if Cise has the capability to switch it-why not?? you feel me...we have 2 forum members RSVP'ing to the same event and requesting a postponement of the draft...so..why not??
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

ACRID" wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Im saying- if Cise has the capability to switch it-why not?? you feel me...we have 2 forum members RSVP'ing to the same event and requesting a postponement of the draft...so..why not??

got you SRP..didnt read your last input...isn their some kinda Mariachi Festival going on or a lowrider show u can roll to?? lmao
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 1:03 pm

Tentatively changed the draft time to the sunday before at 7:30. Just want to make sure everyone is happy.
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jul 2010, 1:30 pm

Aug.20th? good to go right here.....
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:22 pm

We still have an odd number of teams. If we can either get 1 or 3 more that should be fine. If you are in the league now and don't think you'll have the huevos to stick out a whole season please vacate your spot immediately. I'm tired of playing with deadbeat owners year after year. Also I'm thinking of instituting a few new rules with the most important one being....if you finish last place starting this year, you aren't welcome to joint he league the following year. This is to avoid the proverbial deadbeat owner/BP tanker scenario.

Does anyone have anything to say about the draft time. I pushed it back to the 20th like I said before but I can change it if need me. Let me know if yall have any important stuff come up like trips.weddings/concerts.

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:24 pm

ummmm... if you finish last place and just suck I don't think you should be penalized...

and the 20th is fine... it's right after I move so I should have internet set up by then.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:25 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:28 pm

Fine and fine. As for the time of day does the evening work for everyone? 7:30 ish?

As for the last place rule we can vote on it. 9/10 times you are in last because you are a deadbeat owner as opposed to one that sucks.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:30 pm

yeah... so why not just kick out dead beat owners regardless of how they finish?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:32 pm

I was last in a FFL before that I wasn't a deadbeat in, only won 2 weeks the whole season, sometimes shit just doesn't go your way.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:32 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yeah... so why not just kick out dead beat owners regardless of how they finish?
I can't kick a team out during the season so I'm trying to purge them right now. The rule isn't set in stone but I think it will make the league a touch more meaningful.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:34 pm

we are doing live auction, right?
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:37 pm

Steve wrote:
we are doing live auction, right?

No, the people have spoken and it will be the typical live snake draft.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:38 pm

RompedOutCutthoat wrote:
I was last in a FFL before that I wasn't a deadbeat in, only won 2 weeks the whole season, sometimes shit just doesn't go your way.

yeah, agree with romped. I think the rule is if you are deadbeat you don't get invited back - it is easy to see who is deadbeat by people on their bench and injured players and shit, so why potentially make a rule where a good team could get kicked out for a bad season.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:40 pm

never mind - i'm out then, sorry
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 4:55 pm

Fine and fine. Still need another owner.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:38 pm

I don't think Acrid signed up yet Cise, but not 100% on that.
Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 5:44 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
ummmm... if you finish last place and just suck I don't think you should be penalized...

and the 20th is fine... it's right after I move so I should have internet set up by then.

I agree with the first part, nobody should be penalized for finishing last. You have no control over how your players perform. Sometimes they just underachieve. But deadbeat owners should definitely get the boot.

As for the date, I think the 22nd would be better, which is on a Sunday. But I'm fine with the 20th as well.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 6:27 pm

I didn't sign up, yet. I'll do that now...
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 6:29 pm

The 22nd works for me, that's a Sunday. The 20th may be iffy since I'll be finishing up my vacation but I'll rank my players just in case.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

Oh sorry for the confusion. I had the draft set on the 22nd the whole time. I accidentally said the 20th. My bad.

And now we have 12. If Acrid joins we still need one more.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitimeSat 07 Aug 2010, 12:07 am

I could get my homeboy to sign up if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football   Fantasy Football Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next