Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Liquid Assassin Songs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Liquid Assassin Songs Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Assassin Songs   Liquid Assassin Songs Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:18 pm

Because everybody keeps asking, I'm posting some random songs, but these aren't on Apocolypse, in case you're still interested in peeping that.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Assassin Songs   Liquid Assassin Songs Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:18 pm

Before anybody fucking asks, either, dude is half black and half white and uses the n-word, he addresses it on a song on Apocolypse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Assassin Songs   Liquid Assassin Songs Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

dude looks like sideshow bob. Are these on the lost chapters or the mixtape?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Assassin Songs   Liquid Assassin Songs Icon_minitimeFri 20 Aug 2010, 3:16 pm

One is on "The Musick: The Movie" soundtrack, one is off of Grave Plott, and one is off the mixtape. No one has upped anything from Lost Chapters or I would have put up the two good songs from that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liquid Assassin Songs   Liquid Assassin Songs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liquid Assassin Songs
Page 1 of 1