Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has better listening tastes?

Go down 
+9
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
yOGi420™
Myestro
Alan
T. Myers
Norfeest
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Who?
NEMO
Who has better listening tastes? Vote_lcap64%Who has better listening tastes? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
TRAN
Who has better listening tastes? Vote_lcap36%Who has better listening tastes? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

Who has better listening tastes? Empty
PostSubject: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:38 pm

Chickety Chan the chinese rapper

Or N$mo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:39 pm

Like there's even a competition.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

^^^^biggest fucking douche right there. So fucking emo, starts shit, than tries to say I start it first. Fucking douche....Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 11:42 pm

Whoa. Talk about eMo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:28 pm

Looks like Nemo does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:36 pm

Indeed. I would be curious to know who's voting for whom. I won't PMS out like Tran will, I'm just curious as to who thinks Tran has more compatible tastes, so I can say that their tastes suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:39 pm

I don't see what compatibility has to do with better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:40 pm

Because this is all opinion?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:43 pm

Where's the neither option?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:48 pm

HA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:49 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Where's the neither option?

I would vote both of them over you.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:56 pm

lol...likewise...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:57 pm

^^^^Cuz y'all is some bitch ass motherfuckers.

Norf, you know you don't dislike my overall taste, it's me that you have a problem with but whatever...you're a bitch. And Pedro I'd vote them over you too.

Last edited by Eastern Rap Pro on Fri 27 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

Exactly. Try responding without any name calling one day.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:58 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down

KJ, c'mon man. How is them stating a preference a direct affront to you? Seriously? That's like you saying some one dissing Illmatic is dissing you...straight stalker-ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 2:59 pm

Dead Peasant wrote:
KJ, c'mon man. How is them stating a preference a direct affront to you? Seriously? That's like you saying some one dissing Illmatic is dissing you...straight stalker-ish.

Cuz they're fuckin haters. I think they dislike me moreso than my listening taste but it's whatever. I can care less what they think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:00 pm

Tran does have god awful tastes in general, probably worse than nemos, i just voted for tran to make nemo mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 3:03 pm

Tran and Nemo both have a little originality, personality, conscious choice, free will in their listening taste. It has nothing with a perceived dislike of you KJ - you are just a zombie listener in my opinion - you do as your told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:28 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Tran and Nemo both have a little originality, personality, conscious choice, free will in their listening taste. It has nothing with a perceived dislike of you KJ - you are just a zombie listener in my opinion - you do as your told.

First of all, it's lame to make this shit a global announcement.

Secondly, I don't "do as I'm told" I simply like what I like. And unlike many of y'all my listening spans decades, not just the last 15 years.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:32 pm

Technically, the last 15 years would include the 90's, 00's, and 10's. So that would also span decades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:38 pm

yep. KJ has at most a partial decade on most listeners on this forum. And yet in our limited time we've managed to hear more music that KJ ever will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:40 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
yep. KJ has at most a partial decade on most listeners on this forum. And yet in our limited time we've managed to hear more music that KJ ever will.

I doubt that very seriously Mr "I've never heard Murda Musik".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:40 pm

You are clueless, especially since you can't pick up on an obvious joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:58 pm

You only pull that BS when it comes to East Coast albums
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:35 pm

Who is Nemo?

Who is Dead Peasant?

All this name changing nonsense....still haven't figured out what happened to Cise Starr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:38 pm

Alan wrote:
Who is Nemo?

Who is Dead Peasant?

All this name changing nonsense....still haven't figured out what happened to Cise Starr

Nemo and Dead Peasant are both N3RO, and Cise is Funk Seoul Brother. He changes his name constantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:38 pm

The answer to both your questions is N3R0.

And cise is seouled out brother now or something i think.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:43 pm

Alan wrote:
Who is Nemo?

Who is Dead Peasant?

And who shot Rudy, in broad daylight for cash?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:00 pm

HAhahhahahahahahah this shit is funny to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:09 pm

Cise is in guantanamo bay
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:11 pm

Now I'll be coming to a prison near you. Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:42 pm

Nemo, even though he hates a lot of stuff i like and bigs up a lot of suspect stuff, he likes a lot of other stuff i like and he likes the type of hip hop that pushes the boundaries, Tran is too limited
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:51 pm

lmao. It's funny because Tran is going to call Slang a groupie, when he is the definition of one.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:49 pm

it's funny cause Tran thinks he is the most diverse listener by far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:53 pm

its funny because tran thinks his egg roll is a kielbasa
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:53 pm

oh and K-Rino>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:09 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Nemo, even though he hates a lot of stuff i like and bigs up a lot of suspect stuff, he likes a lot of other stuff i like and he likes the type of hip hop that pushes the boundaries, Tran is too limited

Too limited? wow...seriously, have you seen my purchases? Recent spins? Ask SRP man, he's probably the only one here who really knows what I listen to. Not limited at all. You may not dig most of the stuff I bump, but to call it limited is fucking nuts to me.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:12 pm

You guys can't honestly say I stick to one fucking sound. Shad, Black Monk, Twinz, Boogie Monsters, MC Serch, MJG, Blue Scholars, Sage fucking Francis, Nate Dogg, Bizzy Bone, Cradle Orchestra, all those are my recent spins. Limited? Fuck no.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:13 pm

You guys can't honestly say I stick to one fucking sound. Shad, Black Monk, Twinz, Boogie Monsters, MC Serch, MJG, Blue Scholars, Sage fucking Francis, Nate Dogg, Bizzy Bone, Cradle Orchestra, all those are my recent spins. Limited? Fuck no.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:19 pm

I don't even know why I care. Keep thinking what you guys want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:

Yeah I talk a lot of shit, but I do like the really dope Wu stuff. Also, I'm not a Madlib or Dilla stan, but they've made some good beats.

And Tran's overall taste is pretty shitty IMO, but he is one of the listeners on here who will peep ANYTHING (if it's cheap).
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:29 pm

Victor Shade wrote:

maybe not limited in total scope of what you try...but you seem limited in the stuff that you really really like and big up, i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:31 pm

hmmm well tranny owns no Run-D.M.C., and thinks EPMD is wack and has not heard Murda Muzik yet......Blu And Exile-Below The Heavens is a top 3 of all-time effort for him from the west and that may even encompass all the regions and is Blue Scholars biggest DICK rider

Jeffrey- thinks the midwest created hip-hop and has also created the greatest hip-hop music of all-time....he's a huge Twista fan...I've seen him rec some brand new Slaine....he loves Haystak and he knows and identifies with all of that completely obscure and way out shit that Slang throws up in the top 50 midwest threads.....most of that shit Slang himself hasn't even heard, but he needs to put up something from the midwest to make it interesting

I gotta say: NEITHER!

both of these guys listening tastes are in the sewer Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:45 pm

D.Powell wrote:
hmmm well tranny owns no Run-D.M.C., and thinks EPMD is wack and has not heard Murda Muzik yet......Blu And Exile-Below The Heavens is a top 3 of all-time effort for him from the west and that may even encompass all the regions and is Blue Scholars biggest DICK rider

Jeffrey- thinks the midwest created hip-hop and has also created the greatest hip-hop music of all-time....he's a huge Twista fan...I've seen him rec some brand new Slaine....he loves Haystak and he knows and identifies with all of that completely obscure and way out shit that Slang throws up in the top 50 midwest threads.....most of that shit Slang himself hasn't even heard, but he needs to put up something from the midwest to make it interesting

I gotta say: NEITHER!

both of these guys listening tastes are in the sewer Big Grin

In a rant about the midwest, Slaine has no business there. He's from the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

I don't really know, or care, who has the better taste. They like what they like, does it matter if someone thinks the stuff Tran likes is better than the stuff Jeff likes? If so...why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:12 pm

Tran was PMSing because I made a joke. He flips out all the time and then tries to tell people that I'm the eMo one. It's just what he does. He used to be cool, though.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:15 pm

Jeff wrote:
Tran was PMSing because I made a joke. He flips out all the time and then tries to tell people that I'm the eMo one. It's just what he does. He used to be cool, though.

I wouldn't know about all that. I honestly can't figure out why this thread was even made. It will only lead to hurt feelings. Cant we all just get along?

Wait...that would make this place boring. So, carry on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:15 pm

nobody wants to see that jeff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

See what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has better listening tastes?   Who has better listening tastes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has better listening tastes?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next