Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheese Vs "Realism"

Go down 
+6
Wanduras
Shaun
Half
Myestro
Funk Seoul Brother
Laced With Slang
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Cheese Vs "Realism" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheese Vs "Realism"   Cheese Vs "Realism" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 9:41 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
Kid Joe wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Looks...interesting. I'll have to watch a few episodes when I get some time and motivation.

Anybody here like Fullmetal Alchemist? I saw some of one of the early seasons and thought it was pretty cool...but haven't ever been able to watch it since. Just wondering if it'd be worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheese Vs "Realism"   Cheese Vs "Realism" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:58 am

You guys are mentioning gold in this forum!

Cosign Doug

Looney Tunes got on my nerves sometimes. But Daffy is the GOAT minus all of the dressing up like a woman every so often.
Wile E Coyote was a good one too.

Y'all forgot :
Ren and Stimpy
The Rough Necks
Rocko's Modern Life
Rescue Rangers
Captian Cave Man!
Hey Arnold
X men (the cartoon aired on Fox)
Recess
The Tick

The plots of some of the 80s cartoons were really stupid at times now that I can look at it in a different light. Denver the Dinosaur is a great example of this.

As far as new school cartoons go, I haven't really seen any other than The Last Air Bender. I've tried to watch some of the other cartoons, but I can't even sit through them long enough. They make too much unnecessary noise for me.

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Cheese Vs "Realism"   Cheese Vs "Realism" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 7:39 pm

I used to watch Gargoyles a lot too. Pretty much get home from school and eat/smoke one, and watch DuckTales and Gargoyles, then go do whatever.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: Cheese Vs "Realism"   Cheese Vs "Realism" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:36 am

co sign , the tick was dope a.scott....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheese Vs "Realism"   Cheese Vs "Realism" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheese Vs "Realism"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: