Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phonte vs. Mac Dre

Go down 
+4
T. Myers
Deanie O'Banion
Justice
Laced With Slang
8 posters

?
Mac Dre
Phonte vs. Mac Dre Vote_lcap64%Phonte vs. Mac Dre Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Phonte
Phonte vs. Mac Dre Vote_lcap36%Phonte vs. Mac Dre Vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:30 am

Who's better?
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:37 am

Ha, good one Slang! Another unnecessary vs.

You know where my vote goes and personally I can't see it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:42 am

these unnecessary vs. are great to wake this place up lol
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:48 am

Phonte wins.
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:49 am

KRob86 wrote:
Phonte wins.

Oh, Kevin!
Back to top Go down
Justice
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:50 am

KRob86 wrote:
Phonte wins.
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:51 am

LOL...

Status in the game wise Mac Dre wins ten fold but Phonte is the betta rapper imo.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:59 am

Mac Dre by miles!!!!

you cant tell the difference between Phonte and like 15 other MC's, MD you cant mistake and his flow is >>>>>> Phonte's
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 12:14 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Mac Dre by miles!!!!

you cant tell the difference between Phonte and like 15 other MC's, MD you cant mistake and his flow is >>>>>> Phonte's

exactly, I always marvel at kevin. He spends half his time complaining about "boring, average" rappers - and then chooses one over a dude with charisma and flow.
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 1:08 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Mac Dre by miles!!!!

exactly, I always marvel at kevin. He spends half his time complaining about "boring, average" rappers - and then chooses one over a dude with charisma and flow.

Well I prefer Phonte over Mac Dre because Phonte fits post 2000 Kev's music taste more. If I would have heard Mac Dre more in my heavy hardocre hip hop days I'm sure I would have took him over Phonte. But really just hearing him late this decade he does not really move me like that. I do agree that Phonte delivery wise and flow wise is nothing unique but lyrically he gets it in to me, more so than Mac Dre.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

I don't even know who the other guy is, not that it would matter.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 2:07 pm

I'll go with Mac Dre by a hair cause YBB is probably my favorite album between the two, but i don't hear greatness with either to be perfectly honest. A Mac Mall vs. Mac Dre thread would have been far more interesting to me.

Mac Mall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mac Dre
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:03 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Phonte wins.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:14 pm

Shaun wrote:
KRob86 wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Wayne. Then Highsmith. Then KRob. You know their steez

I don't really think I "luv" the mainstream. Especially these days.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:04 pm

for the next poll I'm gonna do:

Slang vs. RZA

as for this poll PHONTE is destroying Big Mac and quite easily too......2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun....fa THIZZLE ya extra value meal number one SHIZZLE!

Phonte BEYOTCH!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:06 pm

D.Powell wrote:
as for this poll PHONTE is destroying Big Mac and quite easily too......2 all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun....fa THIZZLE ya extra value meal number one SHIZZLE!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:08 pm

D.Powell wrote:
for the next poll I'm gonna do:

Slang vs. RZA

Phonte BEYOTCH!

LMFAO!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:11 pm

It's funny how close-minded you two are. Prisoners of the moment indeed.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:18 pm

Prisoners of nothing my dude...Mac Dre is WACK to me....100%....for those offended by this comment I apologize, but this is the way I feel about him...he is not impressive in the least to these ears....again sorry to anyone offended by this statement...

Slang is just biting your stupid style Steven of polling up everything I say on here...not sure what these things are supposed to do to my ego but it certainly makes it much bigger when you dickheads find the need to draw up a poll to prove to yourselves that what I'm saying the forum will not agree with...

this forum is a great place, where I've seen a bunch of different opinions expressed, some I agree with but most of them I'm laughing so I guess these polls are the best comeback you guys can think of (I guess)...I mean joseph has done polls off of stuff I've said...you have...Slang has...these polls are pretty effective I guess...lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:19 pm

these polls arent supposed to hurt your ego, but the responses/debates we get out of them are priceless
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:20 pm

I don't think Phonte is by any means wack, but his best work comes with Foreign Exchange.

I couldn't tell the two apart from casual listening before foreign Exchange.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:25 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
these polls arent supposed to hurt your ego, but the responses/debates we get out of them are priceless

I agree with that Slang...thats why I said before what would this forum be without myself and KJ??

it would be boring as shit thats what it would be...with everyone getting along and agreeing that Scarface has the biggest dick in hip-hop....that Mac Dre is the most thug thizzled emcee to have ever lived......that Slaine is just ridiculous on the mic....that the post 2000 hip-hop decade contains the best hip-hop music ever created...and you all would just lick each others nuts over and over again...kinda like a Big Ugly Gorilla does in the zoo.....YUCK mane(mayne)

long live myself and KJ....you motherfuckers need us! lol
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:28 pm

I am not a Scarface fan.

Nor a Slaine fan.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:28 pm

Oh and Steven Phonte and Big Pooh sound totally different to me....I'm not sure what your missing there man?? and Phonte is way more lyrical to me, how about to you??
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

Big Pooh is so bad Phonte looks better. He's pretty average to this listener's ears.
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:34 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

I agree with that Slang...thats why I said before what would this forum be without myself and KJ??

it would be boring as shit thats what it would be...with everyone getting along and agreeing that Scarface has the biggest dick in hip-hop....that Mac Dre is the most thug thizzled emcee to have ever lived......that Slaine is just ridiculous on the mic....that the post 2000 hip-hop decade contains the best hip-hop music ever created...and you all would just lick each others nuts over and over again...kinda like a Big Ugly Gorilla does in the zoo.....YUCK mane(mayne)

long live myself and KJ....you motherfuckers need us! lol

To quote Steve's idol.....this be the realest shit you ever wrote!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:37 pm

Steve wrote:
Big Pooh is so bad Phonte looks better. He's pretty average to this listener's ears.

I hear ya man....kinda like 2Pac is to these ears too....to me 2Pac Shakur LYRICALLY is average on the mic....but his lyrics are not why he is a legend anyway....it's his emotion.........it's his subject matter on the mic.........it's what he did/meant away from the mic...it's his charisma...his controversy....these are the reasons why Pac is number one on so many lists IMO!
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:40 pm

lol, except only foolish NYC heads would agree with you, whereas 99% of the hip-hop population would agree with me Smile
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:42 pm

Steve wrote:
lol, except only foolish NYC heads would agree with you, whereas 99% of the hip-hop population would agree with me Smile

LOL...thats what you think and thats all good..lol

hey mane(mayne) why don't you start another poll?? lmao!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:21 pm

im gonna bump this for yOGi420™ to get his comments in lmfao
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 10:38 pm

i voted already but just didn't comment. this was just too easy. Mac Dre = Good Music
Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

Mac Dre easy, he has about 6 albums I like more than anything Phonte has done.

THATS MUH FUKIN WORD SON! TAKE THAT SHIT TO THA BANK YA BIG DUMMY!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 11:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Mac Dre easy, he has about 6 albums I like more than anything Phonte has done.

THATS MUH FUKIN WORD SON! TAKE THAT SHIT TO THA BANK YA BIG DUMMY!

Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitimeWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:44 pm

Huh. I meant to vote for Phonte, but accidentally clicked Mac Dre. Oh well...

Phonte is way more appealing to me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phonte vs. Mac Dre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phonte vs. Mac Dre   Phonte vs. Mac Dre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phonte vs. Mac Dre
Page 1 of 1