Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:07 pm

Dwight
Norf
KJ
Powell
Krob
N$mo
Steve
SRP
Half
Shon
Mysterio
Red/Matt
Dang Trotter
Tran
Highsmith
Kid Joe
Esco
Alan
E. Taylor
Slang
Wayne
Linker
Cise
Romped
YogI
Hazardous
J. Harris
CTRX
Jason
T. Myers
Acrid
Wanduras

Seedings to follow. There will also be categories, i.e. best new poster, best hip-hop knowledge, etc. Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down

Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:08 pm

A. Scott & A. Perez were left off, sadly, for not posting enough. Sorry dudes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:16 pm

1. Wayne
2. Norfeest
3. Krob
4. T. Myers
5. Mysterio
6. Alan (Alan Pounds)
7. E. Taylor
8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise)
9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)
10. Yogi420
11. CTRX
12. Wanduras
13. TheHazardous
14. Kid Joe
15. Dwight
16. Highsmith

1. Dang! Trotter
2. SRP
3. KJ
4. Powell
5. Jeff (N3R0)
6. Linker
7. Steve
8. J. Harris
9. Acrid
10. Red/Matt
11. Slang
12. Half
13. Jason
14. Tran
15. Esco
16. Shon

ALL SEEDINGS WERE RANDOM BY ME. DON'T GET MAD

Last edited by Steve on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:17 pm

Does that mean I'm going up against my boy Esco? Damn....damn.... damn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:19 pm

I figure I will do 4 matchups a day, plus one category.

Like last time, you must declare your vote for it to count, i.e. I would vote for SRP over Esco, etc.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:21 pm

Me vs. Trotter, again?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 3:57 pm

Steve wrote:

LOL
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 4:20 pm

I, too, laughed at that.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:25 pm

Steve wrote:
1. Wayne
2. Norfeest
3. Krob
4. T. Myers
5. Mysterio
6. Alan (Alan Pounds)
7. E. Taylor
8. Funked Out Seoul Brother (Cise)
9. Rompedoutcutthroat (B. Shaw)
10. Yogi420
11. CTRX
12. Wanduras
13. TheHazardous
14. Kid Joe
15. Dwight
16. Highsmith

1. Dang! Trotter
2. SRP
3. KJ
4. Powell
5. Jeff (N3R0)
6. Linker
7. Steve
8. J. Harris
9. Acrid
10. Red/Matt
11. Slang
12. Cise
13. Jason
14. Tran
15. Esco
16. Shon

ALL SEEDINGS WERE RANDOM BY ME. DON'T GET MAD

Lol I'm not eligible?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:27 pm

Huh? Who did I list twice...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:28 pm

Oops, did cise twice. Fixed now.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 11:04 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Steve wrote:

LOL

Lmao.. No offense taken fella's. I just dont have the time to post as much as I would like too, but I will still update my one thread from time to time..lol

Peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 8:54 pm

Steve wrote:

Predictable. I could expect that from steve, but that's ok. I've been busy, otherwise I'd stop by more often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 8:59 pm

Shaking My Head

I haven't even seen you post in the month since I've been back, everyone else has been active. No short to you dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

I understand that, but I've been busy, like I've said, chica!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:05 pm

Cool.

If you post some titties I'm sure I could bump someone off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

It's not that serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:11 pm

I had the candles and Barry Manilow all ready, too:(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 30 Aug 2010, 9:15 pm

Lmao

Raphael Saadiq >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Barry Manilow by one million football fields.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!   Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here it is!!! The moment you've all been waiting for!!! THIRD ANNUAL POSTER OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1