Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?

Go down 
+6
Deanie O'Banion
Shaun
Half
T. Myers
D.Powell
Funk Seoul Brother
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who ya got
D. Powell
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Kool John
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Highsmith
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wayne
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
T. Myers
 7% [ 1 ]
SRP
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Norfeest
Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:08 pm

Somebody PLEASE put that Muttley pic as a smiley!!!
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:11 pm

Wut muttley pict?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:12 pm

It is a smiley fool. Have you bothered checking?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:14 pm

You mean the He He the code is : hehe: without the space.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:23 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
LMAO @ that Muttley pic! That should be included in the smilies.

And fuck Trotter and his wack ass taste.

Cmon you have no taste. Your opinion is pretty bland. Like you read a book HIPHOP for Dummies and youre a EAST COAST PRO. You got bich slapped by everyone here and now you wanna come after me? The only guy that was in your corner. What makes you a ECRPro? Cause you think Nas is goat? Its dudes like you that hurt the East Coast by not giving new rappers a chance and stay stuck in the pass. This is why the South and rappers like Wacka Flocka are running s**t now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:24 pm

The correct answer is GK3, with all due respect to everyone else involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:25 pm

Yeah it's too bad he retired. Or maybe he died, he was old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:25 pm

He's still on facebook, probably tired of all the bullshit that goes on here.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:29 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
Im the true East Coast pro. Im like Kool Kieth , I get no credit. Im always up on the latest ground breaking stuff from the east. And my knowledge of the history is impeccable. Powell and KJ don't know s**t. Especailly KJ, I doubt he even likes rap.

Monstas Island Czars

Tommy Gunn

A Penny For Your Thoughts

He He

Whats your recs? You got nothing just dwell on the old school. I know all about that stuff too. Ultramagnetic, Father MC,Crazy Cray, Schooly D, ect,ect,. Teminator X the valley of the jeep beats. Most these cats hear about these groups via the internet and then run around like their rap pros. But Im the best when it comes to genre busting new groups. Right SuperChron Flight Bros. is the best rap group in NY now. You can thank me later.

Tell me what's the hottest thing those dudes have out now Trotter so I can put it on order today

as for rec's I don't do that...I'll let you guys keep me up to date but I know plenty about the new school my dude....I buy waaay more new music then your downloading/ looking for 2 cent albums ass does Trotter and you know this too already: SUPPORT HIP-HOP my dude or shut the fuck up! plain and simple man

oh and I'm waiting to get that groups HOTTEST shit out from you...the last time I trusted in you I got Megalon....and I wasn't too impressed by him Trotter so hopefully this will be a much better look!

Man, I was always oppose to downloading to the point I don't dl music that dropped that year. SuperChron Flight Bros. Cape Verde is the hottest thing out now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:31 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Cmon you have no taste. Your opinion is pretty bland. Like you read a book HIPHOP for Dummies and youre a EAST COAST PRO. You got bich slapped by everyone here and now you wanna come after me? The only guy that was in your corner. What makes you a ECRPro? Cause you think Nas is goat? Its dudes like you that hurt the East Coast by not giving new rappers a chance and stay stuck in the pass. This is why the South and rappers like Wacka Flocka are running s**t now

Eat a dick fool. I bump plenty of new rappers, I'm just not diggin the post 2000 scene as much as the 80's or 90's. You come talkin out your ass about how you still think I'm V Lopez and I don't like hip-hop when I've been listening to it longer than damn near anyone here. Your brains on drugs, and you're more irrelevant than most of the MC's you listen to.

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

I liked what I've heard so far off of Cape Verde, but I also like MIC, so according to most of the east cost folk on here I still don't know shit.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:48 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Dang! Trotter wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:

Eat a dick fool. I bump plenty of new rappers, I'm just not diggin the post 2000 scene as much as the 80's or 90's. You come talkin out your ass about how you still think I'm V Lopez and I don't like hip-hop when I've been listening to it longer than damn near anyone here. Your brains on drugs, and you're more irrelevant than most of the MC's you listen to.

Every body knows 90's is better. But you gotta give new artist a chance. I was jusing about V.Lopez thats a running gag
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:05 pm

With dumb ass topics like these, I see why GK3 retired....lol This topic has about 2 pages and with the exception of a hand full of posts it's really a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:19 pm

A funny waste of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:20 pm

Last edited by Steve Knight on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 11:31 pm

Thanks for proving my point Suge....lmmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?   Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the TRUE East Coast Rap Pro?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2