Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real talk Vol. 2

Go down 
+5
Wanduras
parker lewis
TheHazardous
T. Myers
Half
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

Can i have her phone number wayne?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:00 pm

I want to yell at her for being unfaithful to you is all
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:01 pm

Matt wrote:

Right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:07 pm

I love how Steve is diplomatic - saying "most" not all women would leave a man if he lost his job and apologizing if he offended anyone, yet the two krazy kooks still get upset because obviously they have personal experience and it touched a nerve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 1:47 pm

I wasn't commenting on Wayne's situation, I was commenting in general.

And I don't know of anyone who lost their job and it wasn't for cause, unless race was involved in their firing.

If I lost my job I wouldn't expect my wife to stick around - we have a daughter to feed. It would mean I fucked up and stop caring in life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:15 pm

Steve wrote:

And I don't know of anyone who lost their job and it wasn't for cause, unless race was involved in their firing.

If I lost my job I wouldn't expect my wife to stick around - we have a daughter to feed. It would mean I fucked up and stop caring in life.

LOL.....Steve that may be the most flawed logic I have ever heard. You ever heard of someone being laid off maybe? You must have very low self esteem.

And not that it matters but for the record I have never had a female leave me after losing a job. Real rec real and my woman looks reaaaal familair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:30 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Steve wrote:

LOL.....Steve that may be the most flawed logic I have ever heard. You ever heard of someone being laid off maybe? You must have very low self esteem.

And not that it matters but for the record I have never had a female leave me after losing a job. Real rec real and my woman looks reaaaal familair.

EXACTLY!!!!! I used to work at Home Depot, and managers were firing people left and right that were good workers. The managers were dicks, if you weren't a kiss ass you couldn't survive there. I knew one guy who got fired just because he took a long lunch break, and he had been working there for 7 years. His wife did not leave him because of it. I knew another who got canned because he was a half hour late and forgot to call in. Yet others have done the same and retained their jobs. It was a fucked up job. I quit because I had been working there a long time and management were choosing uncle toms and people with less product knowledge than me for management positions over me. That and one particular manager was a dick towards me and was saying shit about me on my reviews that weren't true.

The point is, a GOOD woman isn't gonna leave a man just because they lose a job UNLESS that man has proven to not care about earning an honest living or providing for his family. People go through setbacks in life. It's how you deal with those setbacks that define your character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:34 pm

If you're an asset you won't be without a job; f you're a factory worker step your game up. No self esteem issues I'm just an actual professional with an indispensible skillset, hence my comments. Now if I was a fat middle aged dude in a dead end job like you, I may have issues, but I'm not so...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:43 pm

smh.................

I can only speak for myself, but my wife was as strong and supportive as humanly possible when i was unemployed. It's easy to be a spouse when things are going good. It's those difficult times when their true colors will show, and my wife couldn't have handled it better. Believe me Wayne, she didn't leave cause you lost your job. She merely used that to her advantage as she plotted her exit strategy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:43 pm

Steve wrote:
If you're an asset you won't be without a job; f you're a factory worker step your game up. No self esteem issues I'm just an actual professional with an indispensible skillset, hence my comments. Now if I was a fat middle aged dude in a dead end job like you, I may have issues, but I'm not so...

Who the fuck has a dead end job??? I make 35 grand a year after taxes (which is well above average) and I'm in a business which I'm going to eventually inherit. When I do inherit that business I'll be making anywhere from 150-200 grand a year.

I don't know who your comments were directed towards, but they don't fit me at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:49 pm

I was talking to keV...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:54 pm

thatonethere wrote:
Some people are afraid of doing or dealing with anything potentially difficult in their lives, and they feel the need to detach themselves from the difficult situation, even if it means hurting someone.

Cosign completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:57 pm

Matt wrote:

What in the world.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 3:59 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Believe me Wayne, she didn't leave cause you lost your job. She merely used that to her advantage as she plotted her exit strategy.

Exactly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 4:04 pm

LONG story short, I was terminated due to violation of my probation. I was taking off considerable amounts of time from work (time I did have earlier in 2009, but all of it was exhausted during the first 3 months of the year), and after my supervisor, even though he was only doing his job and I have NO beef with him, couldn't continue to cover me like that, so that's where the probation came into play. I couldn't miss any more time for the remainder of the year (it was put on it in May) and if I did, I would face termination. I was taking time off due to the issues I was having at home, and it was a VERY stressful time, literally. I know I'm supposed to check things like that at the door, but some things you just have no control over, and even when I tried to not let it bother me, it was still there, lingering. So, on the last Saturday in June 2009, in what would be one of the biggest mistakes I would ever make, I called in, effectively kissing my job away, terminated on July 2, 2009, and words can't express how devastated I was, and facing a separation, not being able to see my son and his sisters everyday, man oh man.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 4:14 pm

Wayne wrote:
Matt wrote:

What in the world.

Shaking My Head

To Matt/Red's defense, he countered that comment by saying.....

Matt wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 4:19 pm

Steve wrote:

There are self esteem issues there. Do not be scared to admit them. Talk to us Steve, you can't hide behind the cruel jokes forever homie.

And right now I am stuck at a dead end job and I am middle aged and I am considered fat by some. But I have so many other great and positive things going on in my life that keep me grounded and happy. A job is a means to survive, but its does not dictate my total happiness. Its called life and unlike you who seems to have the perfect life, I have always survived it and dealt with it blow by blow.

So basically....fuck you in ya pussy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 4:24 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Steve wrote:

There are self esteem issues there. Do not be scared to admit them. Talk to us Steve, you can't hide behind the cruel jokes forever homie.

And right now I am stuck at a dead end job and I am middle aged and I am considered fat by some. But I have so many other great and positive things going on in my life that keep me grounded and happy. A job is a means to survive, but its does not dictate my total happiness. Its called life and unlike you who seems to have the perfect life, I have always survived it and dealt with it blow by blow.

I feel ya Kev. A job is simply part of a man's life (one that can be replaced at that), it does not define a man's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 4:34 pm

neither does a woman... or a inherited business...or love for another nas...or anything...only god can judge me know... respek, buk buk buk buk buk buk buk... pon de jesus...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:02 pm

I had to fight and struggle to get where I am, so don't get it twisted. I just tecognize truth and don't blame others for my failings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:03 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
neither does a woman... or a inherited business...or love for another nas...or anything...only god can judge me know... respek, buk buk buk buk buk buk buk... pon de jesus...

I never said any of that defined a man either, what's your point????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:12 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

That no one ever said a job defined a man's life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:16 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

That no one ever said a job defined a man's life.

I was simply countering Steve's "if you're an asset you wouldn't be without a job" statement as well as agreeing with Kev's POV. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:17 pm

I stand behind my statement, and anybody who isn't a little baby will agree with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:17 pm

I was just pointing out that Steve didn't say a man was defined by his job, so stating that a man isn't defined by his job is not a counter. Nothing less, nothing more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:30 pm

Steve wrote:
I stand behind my statement, and anybody who isn't a little baby will agree with it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:32 pm

Baby^^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:32 pm

You have the right to your opinion, I just wholeheartedly disagree with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:35 pm

What part do you disagree with? The fact that anyone who is fired (besides racist reasons, which I provided for) doesn't have an indispensable skillset? That they weren't replaceable? I said some other things to qualify my statement as well, tell me which part you disagree with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:47 pm

SRP you ride Steve's dick so much I hope he still has room for some real pussy.

Steve tried to use his "good job" as leverage to prove a point. So that is why the statement of a job not defining a true man's character came from. You and Steve are the same type of people so I feel you guys weakness. Its all good though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:49 pm

Steve wrote:
What part do you disagree with? The fact that anyone who is fired (besides racist reasons, which I provided for) doesn't have an indispensable skillset? That they weren't replaceable? I said some other things to qualify my statement as well, tell me which part you disagree with?

The first part I disagree with. I don't know how many jobs you've had in your lifetime. But I've had a few of them and just about all of them have had bullshit politics. I've seen good workers get fired for petty shit when lesser workers have done the same shit and got off with a light reprimand (some didn't even get reprimanded at all) because they were the manager/bosses pets. I've also seen people get promoted simply because they kissed the bosses ass. And they got promoted over guys with more experience and skills. And as Kev pointed out, many people have been laid off. Why do you think that there's more people out of work right now than any point in US history? It damn sure ain't because all those people don't have indispensable skillsets.

Sure, anyone is replaceable but the replacements aren't always as good as they people they replaced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:50 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Matt wrote:

What in the world.

Shaking My Head

To Matt/Red's defense, he countered that comment by saying.....

Matt wrote:

Ok, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:52 pm

KRob86 wrote:

LMFAO!!!! OWNED!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 5:53 pm

Say, I hope you guys didn't miss the lengthy paragraph I delievered, briefly detailing why I was terminated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:00 pm

Lol the bitch in Kevin really comes out when you pull hiscard. He keeps diggin so I guess I will too... You said lookin at your wife she looks real familiar, that means she's a fat bitch too, right?

Last edited by Steve on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:01 pm

Wayne wrote:
Say, I hope you guys didn't miss the lengthy paragraph I delievered, briefly detailing why I was terminated.

I saw it. It still seems that she was cheating before you were terminated though. Otherwise you wouldn't have been so stressed out and taking all of those days off which led to your termination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:11 pm

Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

LMFAO!!!! OWNED!!!!!

Yes, I was owned by a guy who rides your dick, and his comment was cosigned by you who ride his dick and powell's dick and wayne's dick. In fact KJ, you defend wayne like he was your lover. So yes, I was owned...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 6:15 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Eastern Rap Pro wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

LMFAO!!!! OWNED!!!!!

Yes, I was owned by a guy who rides your dick, and his comment was cosigned by you who ride his dick and powell's dick and wayne's dick. In fact KJ, you defend wayne like he was your lover. So yes, I was owned...

You seem to ride the dick of anyone who says anything negative about me.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:02 pm

Fuck these biches. Just keep a hooker on retainer
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:05 pm

KRob86 wrote:

Steve tried to use his "good job" as leverage to prove a point. So that is why the statement of a job not defining a true man's character came from. You and Steve are the same type of people so I feel you guys weakness. Its all good though.

I aggree. ol'Trotter never ride dick. Not a drop of estrogen in me. Steve's a contradiction. Almost like theres 2 Steves. He claims to be so anti-establishment but used to brag about his position in the Navy. Revolutionaries don't scrub the Whiteman's deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

Shaking My Head trotter trying to get relevant by beefing with me now

always been irrelevant, always will, last time i talk to you since youre going on ignore too, worthless.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 7:16 pm

Steve wrote:
Shaking My Head trotter trying to get relevant by beefing with me now

always been irrelevant, always will, last time i talk to you since youre going on ignore too, worthless.

C'mon on Amazon I was the main poster. People complained how much I sat on that site. And now ppl gripe Im not here that much. You started it foo. I don't e-beef. Youre not the same Steve/Soul Seeker as before. Something changed..maybe youre getting in touch with your feminine side
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:30 pm

Steve wrote:
Lol the bitch in Kevin really comes out when you pull hiscard. He keeps diggin so I guess I will too... You said lookin at your wife she looks real familiar, that means she's a fat bitch too, right?

Oh so you want to go there?

A so called black pride soldier who joined Uncle Sams hit sqaud? Because he was to weak to make it in this world by himself? A punk ass fag who gets on a internet forum and try to bully weaker people and provoke the stronger ones? Just to get served every fucking time over and over again. I knew it wouldn't be long beofre your true yellow ass colors came shining threw. You aren't worth a pile of maggot shit falling from the crack of two aid infected flys. I really hope the worst for you. Maybe you can get killed in the line of duty or something? Die for that whiteman you claim to hate so much? Pussy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:37 pm

LOL! Wishing death for someone over the internet. Truest sign of a mark ass trick. I will say joining the military has been good for me, and I would take this over being a nobody going no where. You pay your taxes and follow Uncle Sam's laws so you're just as guilty. It seems I struck a vein with callin' your wife fat, is the Jenny Craig not working?

You played yourself with that post homie, I don't even have to say anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

Yeah i'm finish with you as always. Back to this hip hop..

And honest to all I love you did not strike a nerve calling my wife fat because its not true. You just showed me how low you are willing to go to try to seem like you are hard. So I just wanted to show you I can go as low as you can. You are so predictabvle and lame that you are actually a BIG ass joke to me and I just like talking about yo ass...lol.Trust me I will sleep very well tonight Steve Knight...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 03 Sep 2010, 9:50 pm

Ha...not trying to seem hard, you kept coming at me and have come at me first in any "beef" since I got back. I don't even live hard no more, I'm like your average 85%'er except for my mental and the way I conduct myself personally.

And feelings on the government aside, it is low to wish death on someone while defending the American way of life.

I like the name Steve Knight tho, it's a strong name. I will make the change.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 1:02 am

I like how Wayne's real talk post turned into something about Suge. This is hilarious. This is entertainment at its best. Anyway....

Wayne I really hoped that you have learned from all of these experiences man. All you can do is be there for your son and move on dude. She is no longer worth your time man. Move on like yesterday. When you find someone else, you will just chalk this up as a lesson learned. It seems as if she was looking for excuses to go elsewhere. As far as sharing accounts with women, even if you're married, if the woman isn't capable of handling finances and you don't trust her 100% leave it alone. If you aren't married you should NEVER and I repeat NEVER go there. There isn't 1 reason why you should. Just keep your shit right so when you do get married your finances will be together.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 2:52 pm

KRob86 wrote:
Steve wrote:

Right on,Kev. I job ain't s**t. Its about happiness. When I worked bullshit jobs I always was relieved when I got fired cause I didnt like the job anyway. People working "professional" blow their brains out all the time. And cooperate business sit in offices figuring out new ways to seperate common folk from their money. Thats reminds me I saw a report on the net the other day about the top 10 countries where people are the happiest and America wasn't on that list. A lot of countries ,especially in Europe, where ppl are happy and just living their life in crime free societies. But here in the USA everybody is bragging about their bank accounts, everybody wanna jump in the rat race while our economy is in turmoil. Its like building a nice house on a marsh pit. Bragging about it w/o realizing its sinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real talk Vol. 2   Real talk Vol. 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real talk Vol. 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2