Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Empty
PostSubject: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:26 pm

I just peeped the new CD by Rondo Brothers and Motion Man - it is called The Foreign Globester. The concept of the album is that motion man is a swamp thing like creature from space and the carribean who travels the globe. Songs like Roketship Flossin I think show that Godzilla, Megalon, Rodan, and Geedorah have another monstar to deal with:

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:27 pm

I'm gonna peep this no doubt. Link?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:45 pm

is this good?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 6:51 pm

Did you peep the sample? I like it, but its obviously a little off the beaten path. The production for the most part is dope, a little on the pop influence in places. There was only one song I wasn't feeling.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 8:55 pm

Well, he has done some work with Kool Keith, so this doesn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:33 am

Masters Of Illusion was a dope one. Motion Man also has a new album out called Adult Situations. I think it's supposed to be full of sex raps like kool keith - sex style but less perverted. Anybody heard it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 12:57 am

It don't come out til next week. Rondo Brothers came out this summer I think. Pablito's Way is really dope, I recommend that one.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 6:23 am

Mic is so dormant that U-Godzilla can even take their spot-lol!. If anything Motion is taking a page from KoolKeith's/Dr Octagon's character Half man/half alligator with this one. But what I feel is hurting Motion's career is his own name. Too much like Method Man, and since he's associated with Kool Kieth AKA Robby Analog heads may feel his name is a spoof of Method Man. But I will check this one out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom   Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motion Man could take the game over from MIC, Megalon and Doom
Page 1 of 1