Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Empty
PostSubject: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:18 pm

I'm sorry, my fault, this is his "big single" lmfao.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 6:46 pm

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW is all I have to say...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 7:38 pm

Shit jams, if this it the worst song on the CD it's gonna be a classic.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 7:58 pm

That song is trash. Cube bit the south harder than he did Cypress Hill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:21 pm

Jeff should change his name to Jeff Harris
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:27 pm

This shit is hella wack. What happened to the West Coast warlord???? I hope the rest of the album is doper.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:49 pm

Yeah, that was deplorable. I almost turned it off after the "rhyming" started. "California air...Chain all blue like it's runnin' outta air"...seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:50 pm

It's a play track wit' his kids. Listen to the album before u start hating honkies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:52 pm

I'm the most open minded listener on here bar none. But this song fucking blows and you know it. I HOPE this is the worst track on the album, because it blows and Cube should know better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:53 pm

It is easily the worst
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:54 pm

Jeff wrote:
I'm the most open minded listener on here bar none. But this song fucking blows and you know it. I HOPE this is the worst track on the album, because it blows and Cube should know better.

Exactly. This song should be left off of any album, or put on some B-sides type mix of Ice Cube songs. Or, just as a single for download.

I felt the same way about Me & My Twins too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 8:56 pm

Screw you mysterio, he wanted to give his seeds some shine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:06 am

Yeah this song is pretty terrible for a Cube feature and let alone a spot on his album. If it was their song on their album feat. Cube whatever. But for him to put this shit out to rep his new album is boo boo. Cube is losing it fast. I hope this album does not let me down. Its still a str8 blind buy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:07 am

Dude youre such a fair weather fan....losing it fast...when u loved all his albums including RF and LNCL????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:43 am

The People's Janitor wrote:
Dude youre such a fair weather fan....losing it fast...when u loved all his albums including RF and LNCL????

I never said I "loved" those albums. I like them but thats about it. And I couldn't stand Raw Footage really at first but that one grew on me. But lets not front like Cube has been in top lyrical shape on his post 2000 efforts now. I said I was still buying this one blind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:56 am

you said you liked raw footage more than LNCL at one point and was praising it so boi stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"   Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice Cube's Version of "Me And My Twins"
Page 1 of 1