Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Is White!

Go down 
+21
boet
Highsmith
Half
Funk Seoul Brother
Wanduras
Deanie O'Banion
Myestro
Alan
Dang! Trotter
D.Powell
Blades
Cold Loungin
thelundquist
Esco
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Norfeest
yOGi420™
T. Myers
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:04 am

It's been confirmed. Don't ask how. It probably doesn't matter to anyone, because white or black, steve is steve. But he is white, I got the pictures I seen em.

Blazed

rasta impasta

ahh

Steve Is White! 319260

u ain't gotta wear a mask homie

Steve Is White! 313114

Kool John

Damn, and i thought I was pitiful!

affraid
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:08 am

LOL

I'm white and a member of the Aryan Brotherhood
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:17 am

I would like to hear any other explanation.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:28 am

turtle
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 1:36 am

KKK affraid
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:10 am

Uh, when i went to the link yesterday, there was a picture of a older black man. I saw no pictures of white people.
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:41 am

Damn, the aryan brotherhood must be strong, cuz Steve has his white brethren lying for him. Funny how the 4 other people who went to the link saw no black people and instead saw a white guy.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:49 am

You have no proof. All you have is the word of an infant, pauper, and mexican. None of which are reliable. However, i am the most trusted admin, and my word is golden like the showers in your mouth.
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:52 am

lol...I refuse to stoop to steve'z turtle azz ways of posting pictures from people's myspace, etc. on the forum, but it's cute you two are sticking together. I've been telling people you were gay lovers and this confirms it Gay Fight

Steve must have played this song for you in bed last night, terry:

Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

Nemo posted a pic of a white guywith myname and then claimed some other shit. I guess that fb Shon posted must really be u cuz u have the same name
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:03 pm

Shaun wrote:
turtle

lol
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:39 pm

Uh...Terry saw the actual shit. I have no clue why he's lying now. But the picture changing, just like the security status changing after Steve was informed I tried to add him as a friend, is hilarious. Just man the fuck up, whiteboy.
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 3:39 pm

smdh. Banned from chat now for whatever reason. im done with the games of this place. peace.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 3:49 pm

LOL, Steve was banned from chat?
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 3:58 pm

LMAO. I don't know. I didn't ban him from chat. I know he was randomly banned yesterday. Wayne was that you?

Either way, the dude obviously can't take the fire. He's given KJ a ton more shit for the last month or so and one thread about the fact he was fronting and he ups and quits the forum? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I guess it was confirmed, steve was a lame US Navy SEMEN who was on here pretending to be Black for whatever reason and when he got his skirt pulled he up and left like a BITCH. I gotta say, KJ is much more of a man that Steve was. Peace turtle!
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:00 pm

I just checked and he's not on the ban list in the chatbox... weak excuse...lmao...and for the record I have nothing against white people... but white people pretending to be black online, I think that shit is maddddddddd wack.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 4:02 pm

Funny shit! We'll see how this a plays out. He He
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:04 pm

That bitch ass wigger should be banned from the forum PERIOD!
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:09 pm

well. One. He deleted his own account, there is no one to ban anymore. Two. the W word is more offensive to blacks than it would be to steve, you need to chill with the racial slurs KJ.
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:15 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
well. One. He deleted his own account, there is no one to ban anymore. Two. the W word is more offensive to blacks than it would be to steve, you need to chill with the racial slurs KJ.

Dude, you do know what a Wigger is right? It's a white dude that thinks he's black!! I'm black and it doesn't offend me at all.

In any event, I'm glad that assclown is gone. He should have never been brought back in the first place.
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:24 pm

Okay KJ, the word implies that there are stereotypical (and usually negative) ways that black people act and can be identified by, and that the white person is trying to "act black" by doing those negative stereotypical ways. If you get offended if someone called you a bunny you should be offended by the term white bunny... that's all I'm saying.

Hopefully with steve gone you can calm down a bit KJ, you've been on edge for a while.
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:37 pm

Poor, poor, self hating white person. And I thought I was the racist avenger.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 6:35 pm

Funny how shit turns out... Sucks when folks dish it back, I guess. That's a punk ass move if I've ever seen one.

lol @ Jeff calling him "whiteboy"
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 6:58 pm

lol wait, Steve is actually white??
Back to top Go down

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:00 pm

yeah. Shaun typed his email in facebook, and this white dude's profile popped up with the same name, first and last, city, univeristy, age, etc. Too much to be coincidence. Then one jeff called him out on it, the dude removed his info from the page 5 minutes later. And apparently he felt so clowned and couldn't take it, he deleted his own account.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:07 pm

wow thats fucking hilarious. What kind of a cock sucker not only lies about his race, but then exaggerates it to such a high level that they act like their militant and "for the cause" LMAO
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:26 pm

I called it two weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:27 pm

I called it a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:52 pm

This shit is hilarious, I can't wait for Powell's response on here.
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 12:22 am

this is one of the best "reveals" i've seen in a while. the last one i saw like this was this kid verks from bot that kept claiming to be a g from the hood and turned out to be a souljah boy fan boy. we found him out after being linked back to his youtube account. got played like a lil bitch so bad that we changed his name color to pink on bot. LOL2

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 7:34 am

Alright, I'll say it again. I still don't think he's white.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

Steve Is White! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:00 am

Im new so i missed the saga, however, this steve guy seems exiled and probably suicidal at this point.... nice!!!