Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Is White!

Go down 
+21
boet
Highsmith
Half
Funk Seoul Brother
Wanduras
Deanie O'Banion
Myestro
Alan
Dang! Trotter
D.Powell
Blades
Cold Loungin
thelundquist
Esco
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Norfeest
yOGi420™
T. Myers
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Shaun
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Steve Is White! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:40 am

I can give it to you quick and dirty:

1. Shaun typed steve's registered email on this site searching for him on facebook and saw the white guy with info saying he was from Tucson, AZ, where steve claims to be and attending Uni.

2. Jeff saw the link and saw the same thing.

3. Terry and I clicked on it, but by the time we did the profile info had magically disappeared and only the picture remained.

4. For some reason, probably love for steve, terry and shaun started making up some lie about seeing an "older black guy" when they clicked the link... sados.

5. Jeff confronted Steve of chat and told him straight up - "show me your real profile then and I will believe you" - steve ignored that request.

6. I did the same search for steve's email and that is the only profile that showed up.

7. I posted this, mostly just to fuck with steve, but he had gotten quiet/pissy in the chatbox anyways.

8. Later in the day, steve freaked out and claimed he was banned from chat (which he wasn't) and deleted his own account.

So yeah, I find it highly suspicious he would delete his account if this wasn't true. Why be a bitch because some people are joking or have the wrong info? If it wasn't true just take it in good stride right?

I also find it a bitch move considering he gave KJ shit all the time, even stealing his pictures from facebook and mocking him in his profiles, yet KJ sticks around, but this bitch leaves after half a day? That to me proves he's a bitch, it's true, and he's fake.

Either way I find this highly entertaining and hilarious and I know steve is reading so FUCK YOU steve...lol you fake sad wanker...lol he's been facebook messaging shaun and yOGi420™ from his new facebook account and messing with people on lastfm too... sado..
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:58 am

This is all a BITCH move IMO.....completely stupid and it shows that heads on here are too interested with motherfuckers "personal" lives...especially that idiot that has been exposed for being white, which all makes sense to me now because he did not know who Buffy The Body nor Pinky was...I found that odd when every BLACK man in america not named Wayne Brady knows who those 2 "superstars" are...lol

Anyway Steve if you're reading this and you're embarassed about being white, hey man it's all good, you just gave me some brand new material to use in cracking on your ass, other than that forget about it and move on my dude, get back on the forum and attempt to "defend" yourself for being phony and fake, even about something as small as your race...that is weird my dude but hey I noticed shit with you was odd a long time ago, sign back up to the forum and quit running away like a BEYOTCH my dude......you should always be welcome to return....

Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 12:26 pm

I got no response from him when I messaged him back on fb. Kinda proves that he's a lying bitch. If u are reading this steve stop being a little bitch and either fess up to being a fake or prove everyone wrong accept my friend request on fb and show a series of pictures that prove you are who/what (race) that you say you are. If you do neither of these options then expect to be clowned forever for being a lying fake little bitch. It's up to u to regain anything you might have had here or any other forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

This shit is hilarious! I knew something was odd about that corny biiitch!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

Personally, I think that shit with KJ's photos should have been taken more seriously. Talking shit is one thing, but he crossed the line with the sole intent of making KJ feel uncomfortable around here. That's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:01 pm

We banned him last time for similar shit. KJ's photo was taken down immediately after KJ requested it. A photo is more serious than a racial slur? eh, not to me, so things were dealt with appropriately.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:17 pm

"4. For some reason, probably love for steve, terry and shaun started making up some lie about seeing an "older black guy" when they clicked the link... sados."

smh. Never said that.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:19 pm

I didn't say I thought it was more serious than a racial slur. I've been pretty vocal about that, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 2:26 pm

Nah, I mean I get you. When Steve started posting pictures last time I was the main one to say, hey we gotta do something he is out of control and shows no respect or boundaries. but it seems overall the forum is non-policing. They let most anything goes and just ignore shit they don't like. I don't know if that's just a reflection of them thinking they have no say or not caring, but a little more community involvement would probably benefit this place.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 4:44 pm

I think the racial slurs and the privacy issue would be 2 very reasonable laws to implement...not sure exactly how the privacy idea would be specified, maybe by complaint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 4:45 pm

Well honestly, outside of Steve I don't think anyone has really taken it to that extent on the forum. KJ is the only one to throw out racial slurs too. But an updated rules thread would probably be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 4:56 pm

Steve Is White! - Page 2 365284
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Sep 2010, 6:42 pm

I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Sep 2010, 6:23 pm

You guys replied to the FB messages? I just looked, laughed and kept it movin'... Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 3:19 pm

This should get put in Classic Threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Sep 2010, 3:23 pm

Kid Joe wrote:
This should get put in Classic Threads.

Indeed it should
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:37 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:
well. One. He deleted his own account, there is no one to ban anymore. Two. the W word is more offensive to blacks than it would be to steve, you need to chill with the racial slurs KJ.

Dude, you do know what a Wigger is right? It's a white dude that thinks he's black!! I'm black and it doesn't offend me at all.

In any event, I'm glad that assclown is gone. He should have never been brought back in the first place.

You just called all Blacks bunnies
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 3:41 am

Steve was a sicko. So interested in comparing posters. Dude had NO life. In the short time he came back he already surpassed me in post. I dont post often but I have a life
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 7:29 pm

Damn! I leave for a week or two and all hell breaks loose? lol

This is some crazy shit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:10 pm

Mofo you have been gone longer than 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

Alan wrote:

yea its been like a month and did you even know Steve was back?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 9:12 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Alan wrote:

yea its been like a month and did you even know Steve was back?

That made me laugh.

At least once winter hits, he'll be up on the current events here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 5:02 am

Well, well, well. I'm glad he got exposed. He did just what I expected him to do when it's his turn to be put on blast. What I find funny is that how he was reinvited to come back in the first place after all of the dumb childish shit he pulled (stalking people, putting their personal info on blast, throwing tantrums and atacking people when they call him on his bs or mention his favorite rappers in a less than favorable light, the polls, and basically acting like a clique of 12year old girls who either forgot their meds or think it's cute to act like they are on their period every day. One minute he's married with a daughter, the next he's "surrounded by pussy". And when somebody pulls his own card all of a sudden he's "done with the games" and leaves like a punk rock beezy. That dude is funny style indeed.

For whomever let this fool back on the boards...
What did you expect him to do once he got back on here anyway???? He was going to pull the same shit again. He's like a little kid, and nothing more than a troll, plain and simple. He shouldn't have been allowed back after all of that shit he did.

I hope you read every word on this thread steve, and FYI: The loudest person in the room is usually the weakest, and that's you, fool.

LOL2 LOL2 LOL2
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 5:17 am

WooooWeeeee a new asshole has just been ripped. "Punk Rock Beezy" glad to see you've been listening to some Mac Dre, A. Scott. Didn't know you were into him. Steve sorry bro, but she just checked you FUBAR sty-leeeee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

The whole forum voted and the majority voted to give steve a second chance. The problem took care of itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:29 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
The whole forum voted and the majority voted to give steve a second chance. The problem took care of itself.

Wow, really???? But then again, that could be why I didn't spend so much time here. There was too much drama, name calling, and not enough discussion. Folks can have a discussion, and disagree without insulting people, calling them sensitive, and talking down on people just because they may not disagree with that person. We have every right to question someone's taste in music and they can question ours. I know mine has been questioned, but that comes with the territory.Any time you get a few people together opinions will clash. (For example,I just found out that people in my region aren't ready for my taste in hip hop. I'd have to introduce them to something like Blue scholars, or Unknown Prophets, and then at an excruciatingly slow pace get them to check out 90s gangsta rap.) That is normal. For me, the trick is to not let emotions get involved, and remain objective. I have to look at all sides of the argument. Then and only then will I will be able to have a good debate and who knows, I might get introduced to a really good artist that I had dismissed (Pac is a good example). If I just said " whatever" then I would have missed out on some gold.

I'm glad to be a part of a hip hop forum, but when bullshit gets in the way, then it trumps all and ruins it. I have checked out more gangsta rap (thanks to this forum) and I've been able to look at things at a broader perspective more and more, and I am grateful for it. I can appreciate it for what it is, and I can enjoy a song about ice, cars etc (as long as it's done well) as much as the next person. Yeah, i sound like a emo right now but so what...AND???? For example Nappy Roots can rap about cars forever, and I'll love it! Several groups can rap about gear and dollars (Erik B and Rakim, Wu) and I'll be nodding along because everybody likes to get new clothes, drive a nice car, have some dollars in their bank account, and a house. DON'T FRONT LIKE YOU DON'T!!!! Everybody enjoys the "hustle" (depending on what day it is and whether or not they like their job (Rick Ross~ Every day I'm Hustlin). It makes a person feel bomb, especially if they sell stuff for a living. Ludacris- #1 Spot does the same thing , and there's nothing wrong with that. It's all a matter of how its approached and how well its presented.

All in all, much love to those who can present a put together argument, and who can hold it down for hip hop. None to those who have to rely on cheap jokes, insults and other petty bullshit to make a feeble attempt to get their point across.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 2:01 pm

real talk award goes to thatonethere
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 3:53 pm

Did Steve really claim to be black? Why? It's not like being black gives you more credability in a Hip Hop argument. A lot of shit has gone down in the past couple weeks...Steve is white, Nas is the GOAT...what's next? Lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 4:26 pm

Next thing you know Cise becomes a mod....
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 4:36 pm

Cise wrote:
Next thing you know Cise becomes a mod....
only if cise wants to be one and gets voted in. LOL2
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 5:20 pm

Cise is an admin right?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 6:14 pm

Next thing you know, Half will become Whole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

thatonethere wrote:
Well, well, well. I'm glad he got exposed. He did just what I expected him to do when it's his turn to be put on blast. What I find funny is that how he was reinvited to come back in the first place after all of the dumb childish shit he pulled (stalking people, putting their personal info on blast, throwing tantrums and atacking people when they call him on his bs or mention his favorite rappers in a less than favorable light, the polls, and basically acting like a clique of 12year old girls who either forgot their meds or think it's cute to act like they are on their period every day. One minute he's married with a daughter, the next he's "surrounded by pussy". And when somebody pulls his own card all of a sudden he's "done with the games" and leaves like a punk rock beezy. That dude is funny style indeed.

For whomever let this fool back on the boards...
What did you expect him to do once he got back on here anyway???? He was going to pull the same shit again. He's like a little kid, and nothing more than a troll, plain and simple. He shouldn't have been allowed back after all of that shit he did.

I hope you read every word on this thread steve, and FYI: The loudest person in the room is usually the weakest, and that's you, fool.

LOL2 LOL2 LOL2

Post of the fucking century!!!! Truer words have NEVER been spoken
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

Co-sign..the best post I have ever seen on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:36 pm

y'all people are referencing two entirely different posts.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 9:38 pm

Yeah that post rings true. I really can't believe yall wanted him back here. Dude is nothing more than a WUM.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 10:39 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Did Steve really claim to be black? Why? It's not like being black gives you more credability in a Hip Hop argument. A lot of shit has gone down in the past couple weeks...Steve is white, Nas is the GOAT...what's next? Lol

LOL, not only did he claim to be black, he consistently acted like a "militant" type and he always talked bad about whites, etc as being the problem and this and that and that white people shouldnt listen to hip hop, its one thing to lie about being black and another to take it to the level he took it to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Sep 2010, 11:10 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
y'all people are referencing two entirely different posts.

In any event, it was awesome to see A. Scott son that bitch ass wanna-be.

I knew he was fake from day one, but he took being fake to a whole other level.
Back to top Go down
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 30 Sep 2010, 10:39 am

im not surpised.
Back to top Go down
Purple Haze
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Purple Haze

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 12:23 pm

damn

I don't care if its true or not. Its weird as fuck if it is true but if it is not then why leave?

Yeah I know I'm late. Steve Is White! - Page 2 82770
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 2:21 pm

Purple Haze wrote:
damn

I don't care if its true or not. Its weird as fuck if it is true but if it is not then why leave?

Yeah I know I'm late. Steve Is White! - Page 2 82770

Pretty much... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:54 am

I am soooo late on this, but fuck steve. He was clownin me cuz I'm a goofy white kid....and it turns out he was covering up he was white! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 7:23 pm

If it weren't for the gay admins I have, he would have never gotten a second chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 8:42 pm

I ain't gay and I didn't let him back.... Just for the records!!! He He
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 8:43 pm

lol. Are you an admin?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 9:13 pm

hahah that useless piece of shit i hope he killed himself what a waste of air. hey steve you can use one of my shot guns if you want get it over with. fuckin homo
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 9:42 pm

Justin Linker wrote:
lol. Are you an admin?

uuuuuh Yeah. last i checked i was.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 9:50 pm

This is my favorite thread of all time. Does anyone know if his Amazon posts are still intact? I wouldn't mind compiling the white boy's greatest hits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 10:11 pm

Some of them are, but most have been deleted. 90% of his Soul Seeker stuff is long gone. Blame whoever was hitting "does not add to discussion".

Half had some of his stuff in the classics discussion if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Is White!   Steve Is White! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Steve Is White!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2