Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Game

Go down 
+2
Half
Shaun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which is better?
The Documentary
The Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%The Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
The Doctor's Advocate
The Game - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The Game - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:04 pm

I bought the first 3 albums on the 1st day. I don't think that will be happening based on the singles that were released on Itunes. I'll need a preview of this CD before I decide to purchase it.
Back to top Go down

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:05 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I bought the first 3 albums on the 1st day. I don't think that will be happening based on the singles that were released on Itunes. I'll need a preview of this CD before I decide to purchase it.

I feel many people are going to preview this album first before they purchase it.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:07 pm

Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

I feel many people are going to preview this album first before they purchase it.

im just going to solve that problem by not purchasing it, period.
Back to top Go down

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:07 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:09 pm

Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

probably not, unless im seriously wrong about this album but from what it seems it looks like its going to be another lackluster album like LAX, and Game is actually regressing from what ive heard
Back to top Go down

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:10 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

probably not, unless im seriously wrong about this album but from what it seems it looks like its going to be another lackluster album like LAX, and Game is actually regressing from what ive heard

I think he's been regressing also, based on that Brake Lights mixtape. I did like the Red Room mixtape though.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:16 pm

Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

I think he's been regressing also, based on that Brake Lights mixtape. I did like the Red Room mixtape though.

you ever think about checking out some more underground recs?
Back to top Go down

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:16 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

Yes indeed. Any additional recs would be good.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:17 pm

Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

ill send you a pm
Back to top Go down

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:18 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

ill send you a pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 8:58 pm

Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

ill send you a pm

Cool.

respond to the pm mayne
Back to top Go down

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:16 pm

Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

Not even used, lol?

ill send you a pm

Cool.

respond to the pm mayne

I didn't get anything.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 02 Oct 2010, 9:28 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game   The Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2