Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wayne Experiment Is Over

Go down 
+8
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
Wanduras
Myestro
T. Myers
Half
Esco
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Wayne Experiment Is Over Empty
PostSubject: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:34 am

Just a heads up to keep things transparent, Wayne has been de-admined. Basically, he deleted one of my threads this week for no reason, when I asked him kindly if he deleted it and why, he denied it. After two years of being admin I finally figured out where to find a log of who (admins and members) deleted what etc. and found:

Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:42 am Wayne 68.28.230.227 Topic Deleted Subject FUCK YOU POWELL FUCK YOU KJ has been deleted in forum Cold Kickin' It

I also found Wayne deleted a ton of classic Steve threads:

Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:05 am Wayne 68.28.230.226 Topic Deleted Subject HEY JEMO has been deleted in forum Cold Kickin' It
Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:32 pm Wayne 68.28.230.227 Topic Deleted Subject If KJ and Jemo had a child... has been deleted in forum Cold Kickin' It
Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 pm Wayne 68.28.230.229 Topic Deleted Subject Powell's face when his wife gets naked has been deleted in forum General Hip-Hop Discussion
Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:48 pm Wayne 68.28.230.232 Topic Deleted Subject Just when you think you've heard it all has been deleted in forum New Skool Hip Hop
Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 am Wayne 68.28.230.226 Topic Deleted Subject Steve's Top 10 albums of all time has been deleted in forum General Hip-Hop Discussion
Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 am Wayne 68.28.230.226 Topic Deleted Subject Make your own 2Pac Greatest Hits has been deleted in forum General Hip-Hop Discussion
Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:57 am Wayne 68.28.230.226 Topic Deleted Subject Artist's information section? has been deleted in forum Topic of the Day
Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:44 pm Wayne 68.28.230.226 Topic Deleted Subject Really? THIS is the pinnacle of hip-hop? Thank God we've moved on from this shit. has been deleted in forum General Hip-Hop Discussion

We don't want Steve back, but no need to delete these classic threads just out of spite. Either way, appreciate the time you put in Wayne, but we can't be having that on the admin team, sorry bro. We still appreciate everything else you do for the forum.

Last edited by Southern Rap Pro on Wed 03 Nov 2010, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 4:22 pm

Mother fucking BUSTED!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 4:55 pm

He should delete the bullshit. Get rid of the good fair sane admins like him and keep the clowns? This forum has mo pussy in it than a western hoe house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 4:57 pm

lol... krazy kev....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 5:08 pm

lol @ "The Wayne Experiment"
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 7:36 pm

WTF? What the hell did i miss?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:04 pm

Well, without taking anything too far and speaking on the matter, I know what I have to do now.

Shaking My Head
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:06 pm

Wayne wrote:
Well, without taking anything too far and speaking on the matter, I know what I have to do now.

Shaking My Head

Cop "Still Standing"?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:07 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:07 pm

LOL @ Myestro
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:09 pm

Wayne wrote:

Shaking My Head

I'm not sure what the hell that means, but you don't need to leave wayne.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:10 pm

Wayne wrote:

Shaking My Head

BURN THIS MUTHAFUCKA DOWN, WAYNE!!!! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:13 pm

I'll admit, I did deny deleting the initial thread (and no, I'm not a compulsive liar or anything to that effect), however, even if I had told SRP the reason for it, which is irrelevant now, I still feel I would've been de-admined for it anyway. And not only do I find an email about it, but to further create a thread about it, AND mention previous things with Steve, I think that just about crossed the line right there, so with that being said, this is my last post on this forum.

I had NO issues with anyone, even dating back to the Amazon days you know. I enjoyed being on the forum day in, day out, and contributing, but after seeing this today, I literally have no desire to post here any longer, and I certainly didn't want it to come to this, seriously.

MUCH LOVE and props to KJ, Powell, Terry, Myestro, Half, thelundquist, Shaun, KRob, Linker, Mack Blades, and anyone else I may have forgotten. You made me feel welcome and I appreciate that so much. Y'all take care!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:16 pm

Wayne, would you rather people NOT know what happened? I don't think anybody wants you to leave, but as an admin you should probably tell the truth to other admins. You have to see where SRP is coming from.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:21 pm

Fuck, he already deleted his account.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:23 pm

Hey Wayne if you ever read this, I don't think SRP wanted to kick you out of the forum at all. It's pretty sad that you interpreted it that way, you were a legit poster and a huge contributor to the forum, and your presence will definitely be missed. I guess it's always the good ones that have to die. Well if you ever change your mind...don't hesitate to come back.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:52 pm

Half wrote:
Hey Wayne if you ever read this, I don't think SRP wanted to kick you out of the forum at all. It's pretty sad that you interpreted it that way, you were a legit poster and a huge contributor to the forum, and your presence will definitely be missed. I guess it's always the good ones that have to die. Well if you ever change your mind...don't hesitate to come back.

Complete agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:12 pm

Half wrote:

We lose Wayne and no one scolds this mofo SRP? Y'all really need to get off his dick. I'm sick of his shit and i'm one of the few who has the balls to str8 up say it. Wayne leaving this forum is a baaad look. How is SRP still an admin? This favoritism shit has to stop real soon.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:27 pm

Sucks to see him leave. One of the best all-around posters in recent times. He will be missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:51 pm

Sucks to see wayne go, never wanted that and that wasn't the point of this. We can't have an admin team that lies to other admins or doesn't feel free to speak. I de-admined him for that reason. If he chose to delete his account because he was de-admined, that sucks, but there's nothing I can do about that.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:58 pm

Half wrote:

cosign

and Wayne, if you're reading, SRP didn't mean to kick you out or anything but if you are just going to be deleting things you have to be accountable and that would mean taking away your admin rights. THEREFORE, SRP's post was necessary to explain to the rest of the forum why you were not going to be an admin anymore. He wasn't personally attacking you...

and Wayne i think you should come back cuz it really sucks to see you go as you were one of the best posters and a good dude. I dont understand why you took this so personally, its the internet bro, its not that serious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:02 am

this is my whole life and fuck you slang... texas lost again...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:08 am

See this bullshit? I hve seen all your kind before. And you guys true colors are showing. SRP can't do any wrong huh? If he slides with this one I can't deal no more myself..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:13 am

kev, you talk about immaturity and bullying and shit and yet you are here blaming the wrong person for another man's actions, acting immature, and making veiled threats at quitting if you don't get your way... that's exactly the type of behavior you claim to be against.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:15 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
See this bullshit? I hve seen all your kind before. And you guys true colors are showing. SRP can't do any wrong huh? If he slides with this one I can't deal no more myself..

lol what the hell are you talking about man?

How was Wayne NOT wrong for what he was doing?? I mean the shit he was doing makes him come off kinda weird deleting all that stuff, clearly an abuse of power...was SRP supposed to let THAT slide?? you are completely blind to the other side of the argument.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:22 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
kev, you talk about immaturity and bullying and shit and yet you are here blaming the wrong person for another man's actions, acting immature, and making veiled threats at quitting if you don't get your way... that's exactly the type of behavior you claim to be against.

You a joke dude. You got these dudes on your side but I know the games you are playing. Some folks can't handle that type of shit. But I have seen your kind before. Doesn't work on me man. Never needed a mofo to hold my head in this real life so why start on the internet? You joke with them as long as they think you are funny but let one of them call you out. You will turn like a $2 trick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

I hold no ill will towards anyone my friend.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:28 am

Krob i have no "loyalties" to anybody here. I try to be impartial to everyone and see everything from both sides. I dont really have any problems with anyone including yourself. I RARELY go into chatbox so its not like im always talking to a certain group of people. All of my interaction comes from my posts and youve seen that they are the same towards everyone for the most part i.e. if im going to be a dick it will be to anyone and if im gonna be civil it will be toward anyone). I also wasnt on Amazon so i have no loyalties to anything dating to back then either
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:30 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Krob i have no "loyalties" to anybody here. I try to be impartial to everyone and see everything from both sides. I dont really have any problems with anyone including yourself. I RARELY go into chatbox so its not like im always talking to a certain group of people. All of my interaction comes from my posts and youve seen that they are the same towards everyone for the most part i.e. if im going to be a dick it will be to anyone and if im gonna be civil it will be toward anyone). I also wasnt on Amazon so i have no loyalties to anything dating to back then either

You should go into chatbox more man. Krob too. You just learn a lot more about other posters and get to know them better. It's not used to form alliances or create a forum NWO. I have no beef with anyone on here except for Dopplegang.com for being a bitch faggot.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:32 am

Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

You should go into chatbox more man. Krob too. You just learn a lot more about other posters and get to know them better. It's not used to form alliances or create a forum NWO. I have no beef with anyone on here except for Dopplegang.com for being a bitch faggot.

i know, i just always am doing things when im on the comp and going into chat too much makes me waste so much more time haha
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:33 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:

i know, i just always am doing things when im on the comp and going into chat too much makes me waste so much more time haha

lol yeah man, i go in there whenever i want to procrastinate on doing important shit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:34 am

wow... didn't realize slang wasn't from amazon days...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:35 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
wow... didn't realize slang wasn't from amazon days...

Seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:39 am

yeah, funny how the best posters nowadays are new guys... though the amazon OGs do hld it down still
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:29 am

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
He should delete the bullshit. Get rid of the good fair sane admins like him and keep the clowns? This forum has mo pussy in it than a western hoe house.

You ain't lying, this is fuckin BULLSHIT!!! Why should he have been de-admined? Maybe he shouldn't have denied what he did but that was no reason to de-admin him. And I don't blame him for deleting those garbage spam threads from that fake ass faggot Steve. That clown was a piece of shit and he's gone anyway so why keep his threads.

I hope Wayne comes back, he's a good dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:38 am

lol... funny considering you know you are partially responsible for all this...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:48 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
lol... funny considering you know you are partially responsible for all this...

How the fuck am I responsible??? I'm not an admin, nor did I tell him to delete those posts. But I had no problem with anything he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:52 am

so you did not ask him to delete the fuck you powell, fuck you kj yankees post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:53 am

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
so you did not ask him to delete the fuck you powell, fuck you kj yankees post?

No, I can honestly say that I didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:55 am

well then, I do not know his motivation for deleting it and lying about it...either way... too bad he left.. hope he gets his shit together and comes back..
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:09 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Half wrote:

We lose Wayne and no one scolds this mofo SRP? Y'all really need to get off his dick. I'm sick of his shit and i'm one of the few who has the balls to str8 up say it. Wayne leaving this forum is a baaad look. How is SRP still an admin? This favoritism shit has to stop real soon.

You seem a little obsessed with bringing down SRP, kevin. I don't see how he has anything to do with Wayne's choices. Who are either of you to decide which threads are or aren't fit for keeping around?
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 5:53 pm

What a pussy. Can't even admit he was in the wrong and ran off like bitch steve. We don't need that kind of member/admin here anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 6:04 pm

Eat a dick Yogi, you haven't done shit as an admin except run your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 6:28 pm

I never knew that Steve had a classic post but to each its own. You'll be missed Wayne.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 6:32 pm

Even if you disliked steve, the reactions he elicited were always entertaining to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:15 am

Cause clowns think everthing is funny.............LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:38 am

Actually clowns attempt to make other people laugh. They don't necessarily consider everything funny. You need real friends Kevin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:35 pm

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:43 pm

Ban
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 12:54 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Eat a dick Yogi, you haven't done shit as an admin except run your mouth.

WTF is your Problem. Are you mad cuz youre sleeping with Wayne? Cuz I didn't attack you at all in a long ass time and you're gonna come at me with that shit? I was voting for you as a mod and you're gonna say all I do is talk shit??? What planet have you been on Kool John?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wayne Experiment Is Over   The Wayne Experiment Is Over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wayne Experiment Is Over
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next