Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISU Beat Texas At Home

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

ISU Beat Texas At Home Empty
PostSubject: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:46 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. We're definitely not the better team, but Alexander Robinson definitely deserves to get some national shine, cuz he needs to be in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:48 pm

OSU beat Purdue 49-0 at home
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 9:48 pm

And by home I mean OSU's home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:12 pm

OSU is a better team than Purdue, though.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:13 pm

Jeff wrote:
OSU is a better team than Purdue, though.

Eh, it's a toss up really, Purdue just had an off day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:18 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:09 pm

Michigan's awesome defense couldn't even stop anyone on an off week.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:10 am

Myestro wrote:

explain?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:10 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Myestro wrote:

explain?

He was saying that Michigan's defense is garbage. Which it is.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

oh obviously, i thought something in the news mightve ccame up that i missed or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:12 am

bout time... I caught an ISU texas game live once... they sucked back then... but not anymore... either that or we suck...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:13 am

i think you just suck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:14 am

I would have to agree this year. I guess I know how it feels to be a wolverine...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:18 am

yup, and Fuck Sparty for the record

they would get steamrolled by any other top 8 team
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:18 am

Northwestern should have won that game, fuck
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:25 am

Half wrote:

Michigan State would honestly get stomped, like First Round Knockout by Oregn, Boise, Bama, TCU, Auburn
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:26 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:

Michigan State would honestly get stomped, like First Round Knockout by Oregn, Boise, Bama, TCU, Auburn

I wished we could have won the Big Ten Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:29 am

Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:

i dont obviously, im hoping State will lose to Iowa so the conference doesnt get won outright by anyone
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 12:31 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:

i dont obviously, im hoping State will lose to Iowa so the conference doesnt get won outright by anyone

And they probably will lose
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:36 am

Oklahoma loses, which means yet another team can leapfrog Boise State and be in the top 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:37 am

Boise deserves #1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:41 am

Boise State deserves to play in the National Title game, fuck these bullshit middle of the pack teams from big conferences.

I hate the fucking BCS! It's the reason why I don't hold college football in very high regard, because the best two teams DON'T ALWAYS get to play for the national championship. At least in college basketball there's playoffs, college football's system is fuckin bullshit!!

It's not Boise State's fault that they don't play in the SEC, Big 12, Big 10, or Pac 10. And if they did, who's to say that they wouldn't beat those teams?? BCS stands for Biased Cock Suckers as far as I'm concerned!!

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:14 am

Indeed, KJ. I don't know, though. I did not agree with Oklahoma being moved to #1, but I wouldn't disagree with Auburn, Oregon, or Boise being there now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:16 am

Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:
Slang Editorial wrote:
Half wrote:

And they probably will lose

I think had Iowa won yesterday, State would have had a better chance next saturday, but obviously a Big Ten rival in Iowa City and Iowa coming off an emberassing loss...Iowa will stomp a mudhole in them.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:27 am

^we can only hope
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:29 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Boise State deserves to play in the National Title game, fuck these bullshit middle of the pack teams from big conferences.

I hate the fucking BCS! It's the reason why I don't hold college football in very high regard, because the best two teams DON'T ALWAYS get to play for the national championship. At least in college basketball there's playoffs, college football's system is fuckin bullshit!!

It's not Boise State's fault that they don't play in the SEC, Big 12, Big 10, or Pac 10. And if they did, who's to say that they wouldn't beat those teams?? BCS stands for Biased Cock Suckers as far as I'm concerned!!

I don't think Boise St can beat Auburn or Oregon so they wouldn't be in the title game if it was up to me. That's the entire problem with the BCS though cause Boise should be able to prove it on the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:31 am

Big Daddy Kool wrote:

I agree (with everything except Boise State), and the heisman is bullshit as well.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:57 am

Boise State would beat Auburn, Auburn is only as good as Cam Newton takes them, Boise is a team. I think they would handle Auburn pretty easily no matter how good Newton is. As for Oregon, i think they are the best team but i could also see Boise beating them, THEY DID LAST YEAR!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:43 am

T. Myers wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:

I don't think Boise St can beat Auburn or Oregon so they wouldn't be in the title game if it was up to me. That's the entire problem with the BCS though cause Boise should be able to prove it on the field.

I agree that Boise should be able to try and prove it on the field. Nobody really gave them a chance against Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl a few years ago, and look how that turned out.

I also think the whole "they haven't played anybody" argument lost some merit with them. I think it was last year that they offered to play any of the top teams, on the road. Not one of them took the offer though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISU Beat Texas At Home   ISU Beat Texas At Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISU Beat Texas At Home
Page 1 of 1