Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)

Go down 
+10
D.Powell
Blades
Highsmith
Alan
Shaun
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
TheHazardous
Myestro
Half
14 posters

Ironman vs It Was Written
Ironman
GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Vote_lcap80%GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
It Was Written
GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Vote_lcap20%GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Empty
PostSubject: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:55 pm

GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Album-ironman

vs.

GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Nas_It_Was_Written-B000002B1M
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 10:56 pm

Ironman baby. IWW is great too but it's not in my top 3 Nas.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:04 pm

My favorite Ghost album. Winning this one with ease to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:07 pm

IWW pretty easily.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:20 pm

That's hard as hell. Iron gets the slight edge cause I bump it more.

However IWW has one of the greatest tracks, I Gave You Power. Love dat shit.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:47 pm

Let's see here. One album is a classic, and the other is not. Ironman wins fairly easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:51 pm

Wayne would have voted for IWW. Oh well to bad he can't..huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:52 pm

I wouldn't be presumptive like that. Wayne has plenty of love for GFK too.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSat 23 Oct 2010, 11:59 pm

Ghost with ease
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 2:03 am

IWW wins for me. If it were Supreme Clientele I would have voted differently but I spin It Was Written more than Ironman.

The Message>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:19 am

Ironman, pretty easily..
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:34 am

Iron Man easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:39 am

IWW has the better production, subject matter, and better song construction. Ironman is only tied with this lyrically and is more original. A lot of the beats on Ironman are bland to me so I can't ride to it. I get why everyone luv's it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 10:40 am

I'll wait until later and see where the standings are before I place my vote.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 5:26 pm

"IWW has the better production, subject matter, and better song construction. Ironman is only tied with this lyrically and is more original. A lot of the beats on Ironman are bland to me so I can't ride to it. I get why everyone luv's it though."

Both are overrated to me, and I don't listen to either too much. IWW has some straight wackness, though, so Ironman takes it.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 5:45 pm

Ironman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:29 pm

Shaun wrote:
"IWW has the better production, subject matter, and better song construction. Ironman is only tied with this lyrically and is more original. A lot of the beats on Ironman are bland to me so I can't ride to it. I get why everyone luv's it though."

Both are overrated to me, and I don't listen to either too much. IWW has some straight wackness, though, so Ironman takes it.

Nothing except for maybe Watch Them N****s and Black Girl Lost is wack on IWW.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:32 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Shaun wrote:

The intro is pretty weak too, if you count that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 7:49 pm

Black Girl Lost>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 8:16 pm

I was actually referring to Nas Is Coming, and Street Dreams, to an extent... lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 8:56 pm

Nas is Coming is cool, Stree Dreams has lost a lot of replay value to me tho
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:10 pm

Shaun wrote:
I was actually referring to Nas Is Coming, and Street Dreams, to an extent... lol

I love Street Dreams personally, both the original and remix. And I have no problem with Nas is Coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:11 pm

Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Shaun wrote:

The Message???? Are you shittin me?? That shit is BANGIN! GTFOH with that bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:12 pm

KRob TheRapGod wrote:
Black Girl Lost>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's not a wack song, but it's among the weakest on the album
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:26 pm

Take It In Blood>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeSun 24 Oct 2010, 11:56 pm

Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Half wrote:
Big Daddy Kool wrote:
Shaun wrote:

The Message???? Are you shittin me?? That shit is BANGIN! GTFOH with that bullshit.

I'm talking about Album Intro...
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 9:21 am

Watch them n****s is wack? To me that track is dope, beat wise and lyrically
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:04 am

Ghostface
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:02 pm

Supa GFK. I would vote for it over Illmatic as well...go ahead and hate.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:38 pm

Wanduras wrote:
Same here... ironman is just as flawless but has more meat and better production

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:50 pm

Blades wrote:
Wanduras wrote:
Same here... ironman is just as flawless but has more meat and better production

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Illmatic has superior lyricism, production, and subject matter.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 4:28 pm

Black Girl Lost >>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 8:19 pm

Ironman
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 6:54 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Let's see here. One album is a classic, and the other is not. Ironman wins fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:18 pm

Tough one here, but I'm going with It Was Written.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 11:50 am

Listen to them clear, put the box right near your ear, light your blunts send down your beers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)   GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHHA Day 1 Round 1: Ironman vs. It Was Written (B2)
Page 1 of 1