Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nineteen Ninety Now

Go down 
+12
KJ Styles
E. Taylor
Half
RuKuS
T. Myers
parker lewis
Shaun
Laced With Slang
Xcel
Alan
J. Harris
Dang! Trotter
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

Nineteen Ninety Now - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nineteen Ninety Now   Nineteen Ninety Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 8:29 pm

Wayne wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
THIS will be added to my collection.

I take it you listened on spotify? Even if you're not much of a Celph fan, the mid to late 90s Buckwild production seems like it would be right up your alley. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Have you peeped Sparta (M.O.P. & Snowgoons) yet?

Yep, listened to it on Spotify and I will be ordering this one. I like Celph and of course I like Buckwild's production also. I will be checking the M.O.P. one also pretty soon.

Good stuff. If you do end up digging the production on Sparta, you should check out the Snowgoons albums (or compilations, really). But, it's not my goal to overwhelm you. What I've peeped of Sparta has been dope though.
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen Ninety Now   Nineteen Ninety Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 9:47 pm

After all this time, "Nineteen Ninety Now" is basically a classic to me. I listen to it so consistently. Not only is Celph killing it, Buckwild may be killing it more. The beats on this album keep me coming back for more and more...and they probably will for years to come.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen Ninety Now   Nineteen Ninety Now - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 09 Dec 2011, 10:39 pm

Myestro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Myestro wrote:
Wayne wrote:
THIS will be added to my collection.

I take it you listened on spotify? Even if you're not much of a Celph fan, the mid to late 90s Buckwild production seems like it would be right up your alley. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Have you peeped Sparta (M.O.P. & Snowgoons) yet?

Yep, listened to it on Spotify and I will be ordering this one. I like Celph and of course I like Buckwild's production also. I will be checking the M.O.P. one also pretty soon.

Good stuff. If you do end up digging the production on Sparta, you should check out the Snowgoons albums (or compilations, really). But, it's not my goal to overwhelm you. What I've peeped of Sparta has been dope though.

Oh no, when it comes to this, there's no such thing as overwhelming me, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nineteen Ninety Now   Nineteen Ninety Now - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nineteen Ninety Now
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2