Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Empty
PostSubject: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:24 pm

See Fmylife.com for examples...

Here's one:

Today, I was watching an animal behavior movie. All of a sudden, it brings up two snails going at it. I got hard watching it. FML

LOLOL...Hilarious...and ya already know my story, so FML.
Back to top Go down

FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:40 pm

Today, my car wouldn't start at work so I had to get a jump from a cop.

Only to find out, I have a front headlight out. And no insurance.

FML
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:48 pm

thatjuicesince85 wrote:

Here's one:

Today, I was watching an animal behavior movie. All of a sudden, it brings up two snails going at it. I got hard watching it. FML

So you get off to bestialitity? That's gross man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:55 pm

Esco wrote:
thatjuicesince85 wrote:

Here's one:

So you get off to bestialitity? That's gross man.

Naw that was just an example from the website...not my personal testimony...plus its insects...i don't think that qualifies as beastiality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 10:56 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
Today, my car wouldn't start at work so I had to get a jump from a cop.

Only to find out, I have a front headlight out. And no insurance.

FML

LOL...Damn...I guess u deserved that one.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 2:13 am

So, we decided to buy my 16 year old son a car for his birthday. He looked out of his window and said "what's that piece of shit doing in our driveway?" FML
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 9:38 am

That wasn't a story about YOUR life, Shon. C'mon now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:19 pm

Shon wrote:
So, we decided to buy my 16 year old son a car for his birthday. He looked out of his window and said "what's that piece of shit doing in our driveway?" FML

Nonetheless...still funny...lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 12:29 pm

...Yes it is
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:39 pm

You don't have a son.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 1:51 pm

Did you not see the thread about kids? I have great, great, great, great grandchildren, fool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:33 pm

Jesus christ.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 4:35 pm

Jesus Christ, indeed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 9:47 am

I posted something intelligent on a forum...and Kool John responded.

Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:29 am

Gay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:36 am

Gay as in the story or what actually happened.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 10:56 am

Gay as in it wasn't a good FML moment. You can come harder (noooooo homo) than that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:02 am

No homo? I don't even think no homo saves you from that?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:19 am

That's why I put nooooooooooo. I knew what was going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 11:50 am

I bet youd did Wink
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 12:35 pm

I can tell one of my stories but none will believe me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 1:00 pm

Shon, N3ro - take that shit to the beef section or gay love section... can't decide which direction y'all are headed.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 2:48 pm

About 12 some years ago I thought I would be nice and cut the weeds out of my mother's flower garden. We didn't have a weed wacker at that time, so I decided to use a brand new butcher knife (yes, scissors would have been easier. I'm a blond though, what can I say?) but when I got about half way done with what I was doing I was gonna go get some Kool-Aid and I threw the knife straight down into the dirt so it would pierce through, and I let go of the knife too late and shit severed my right pinky toe.

Motherfuck my life
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 9:03 am

I made a post earlier about how much of a sad emo douche Cory has been...and then he killed himself and now I'm being sued for cyber-bullying.

Fuck my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 11:02 am

I bought a house about 4 years ago when the prices and interest rates were really high. Now my house isn't worth shit and I'm stuck living in this dying neighborhood for god knows how long.

FML
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 8:21 pm

Today, I took a call. Wrong number. A few seconds later, they called back and I told her that she had the wrong number. She said she just hit redial and didn't understand how she got me again. I tried to explain how redial works. She called me a moron and hung up. Then my phone rang again.

FML
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 10:33 pm

Lord Emperor N3R0N0N wrote:
I made a post earlier about how much of a sad emo douche Cory has been...and then he killed himself and now I'm being sued for cyber-bullying.

Fuck my life.

lol your such a fag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 5:04 am

lol @ esco's story

that shit happens, especially with older people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2009, 8:27 pm

Esco wrote:
Today, I took a call. Wrong number. A few seconds later, they called back and I told her that she had the wrong number. She said she just hit redial and didn't understand how she got me again. I tried to explain how redial works. She called me a moron and hung up. Then my phone rang again.

FML

LOLOL...dumb broad!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 1:58 pm

I had to explain how a debit card works to a 43 year old man over the phone, and after 34 minutes and 43 seconds, he still didn't understand. When he asked to speak to a supervisor, I told him that I was the supervisor. He didn't believe me, and told me that I didn't know my job. He ended up hanging up the phone out of frustration. He called back 2 minutes later, spoke to me again, and he complained about speaking to me before (saying that I shouldn't have my job and that he wanted me fired because I was "rude"( even though I was doing everything in my power to not hang up the phone). The big dummy didn't even know he was talking to the same person he spoke to earlier. I told him the exact same thing I told him the first time, and he left the call feeling better after ANOTHER 53 MINUTES of pissing and moaning!!!!.....

FML
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 12:42 am

I took a personal day from my job to find a new job, then the job I applied for called my current job and my current job fired me and told the job I applied for I no called/no showed to apply there.

funk MY LIFE
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 23 May 2009, 4:38 am

I am apoligetic for that story, N3R0. That's some bullshit
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
ACRID

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 7:34 am

Back in High School, my girlfriend(whom i was madly in love with) cheated on me with my best friend at a neighborhood party, i found out at work the same day i got fired(Subway)...I was 17 fucking years old, you shouldnt have to be put into a situation like that so goddamn young....FML

I got robbed at knifepoint in Tijuana,MX,and had my shelltoe Adidas jacked as well...I walked thru the streets of that dirty fuckin town in my socks...FML
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 1:48 pm

Shon wrote:
So, we decided to buy my 16 year old son a car for his birthday. He looked out of his window and said "what's that piece of crap doing in our driveway?" FML

LoL...Good One.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 3:39 pm

"Back in High School, my girlfriend(whom i was madly in love with) cheated on me with my best friend at a neighborhood party, i found out at work the same day i got fired(Subway)...I was 17 fucking years old, you shouldnt have to be put into a situation like that so goddamn young....FML"

Damn, that ish happened to me, too, except I didn't get fired. And the cheating happened well more than once. Ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Takin 4 a ride   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 9:35 pm

First post so don't ridicule ..

10 years ago there was a party at my house and my 200 records were stolen. I had borrowed some dude (x) 5 records at an earlier time and it felt good when i picked em up a month later. At least i a bit of music to listen to. Three years later i heard it from from a friend that in fact (x) had robbed me. And apparently, when i picked up my 5 records he'd hid my whole collection under the bed. The fuckin nerves of this dude...

I got the insurance so FML might be a bit overstated...
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 10:23 pm

First of all, welcome to the forum grind88. Second off, did you kick his ass for stealing your shit?
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 11:14 pm

Grind, what he did to you definitely deserves and ass kicking. No matter how long ago it was, you should go to his house and dish it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 11:25 pm

That dude went bananas after some guy felt up his 8 yo sister at his house. He served a big-ass sentance. And then he just went the wrong way...
Im not steppin to that guy..and you wouldnt either.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 1:34 am

I would. Especially if he stole my collection of 200 records. Most of which are probably rare as fuck now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 1:56 am

I got new copies eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!   FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FML (F My Life)...A place to tell quick random, embarrasing stories about your life!!
Page 1 of 1