Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Empty
PostSubject: Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life   Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 12:44 am

This dropped a couple days ago. If you like the Pilot Talks, I recommend this. Real chill stuff on here. Totally produced by Cookin' Soul

http://www.datpiff.com/Trademark-Da-Skydiver-Jet-Life-To-The-Next-Life-mixtape.212454.html
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life   Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 8:04 pm

Damn, you almost had me until that cookin soul shit.. i fucking HATE their production. Can't stand they shit. I've been meaning to peep Trademark too.. oh well.. wait til the next one i guess.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life   Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Icon_minitimeSun 27 Mar 2011, 10:18 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Damn, you almost had me until that cookin soul shit.. i fucking HATE their production. Can't stand they shit. I've been meaning to peep Trademark too.. oh well.. wait til the next one i guess.

For real? I really dig their stuff. I think you should give it a chance especially if you like the Pilot Talks...
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life   Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 10:18 am

Thank you, sir! I'm not sure if I'm familiar with Cookin Soul but I'm a Jets stan so I'm sure I will dig it. Syrup, Trademark has three dope ass albums out, Issue 1: Da Skydiver, Issue 2: Super Villain, Issue 3: Reign Supreme. If you only cop one I would go with Issue 2...Dead Fool>>>>>>.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life   Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 10:37 am

My early impression of this tape is that these beats do not suit them as well as Ski Beatz and Monsta Beatz but its still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life   Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 11:27 am

Honestly, I think Cookin Soul has used up all their free passes with me. I peeped their Biggie remix tape, their Big Pun and Big L Night of the Living Dead tape (with super high hopes), and Nas - Lost Tapes 1.5 - can't say any of the beats on those did nothing for me but want me to hit the skip button.

Just not my thing. They try to be soulful but just come off as weak and shallow to me.

I just peeped Currensy's Return to the Winner's Circle - now that's a dope mixtape.

Peeping Trademark Vol. 2 right now on napster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life   Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tradmark, Young Roddy, Curren$y-Jet Life to tha Next Life
Page 1 of 1