Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boet
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
The REAL Ninja 'Round These Parts
boet

Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!   Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 5:12 am

just got wind of the news and its TRUE!! they playing in my Hometown Johannesburg.

now, im still deciding whether its worth the money driving all the way there and paying for the ticket. have any o ya'll seen them live? is it worth it? am i an idiot for not purchasing a ticket already?

your help will be appreciated

Sinj...
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!   Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 10:50 am

I haven't seen them live, but if you are a big fan of theirs then I can't see how it wouldn't be worth it. Basically, just think whether or not you'd regret NOT going. If you think you would regret it, then go for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!   Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 2:06 pm

I saw PE live twice in my lifetime and they were two of the best shows ever. If you live anywhere near there and have a chance to see them then you must go, it'll be one of the greatest live events you'll ever attend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!   Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Why? I just a curious as to what PE brings to a show... cuz I can see two guys yelling into a mic on stage on a DVD with the same effect.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!   Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 5:00 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Why? I just a curious as to what PE brings to a show... cuz I can see two guys yelling into a mic on stage on a DVD with the same effect.

LOL, please tell me you are joking. Being at a live show is uncomparable to a DVD, that is absurd. Do you not go to many? Its all about the atmosphere and the energy, i can see PE putting on a great show.

Nas on the other hand....puts on a very weak show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!   Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Enemy performing Live in SA!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: