Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anti everything

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitimeSat 27 Nov 2010, 2:49 pm

2nd verse is me. Havent been in da studio for a while so it was rushed plus i'm still learning anyway. turned out better than I thought though

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 11:18 am

The lyrics are interesting, a little vulgar at points, but the concept is interesting man...The flow needs to be a lil smoother cuz at points it sounds choppy. You have a nice presence and energy and dubs are decent. Just work on your rhyme scheme... also whoever went second got flow, although his lyrics again were way too vulgar but thats preference...Overall not bad, altho not really my type of muzik.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:18 pm

I co-sign Livenlearn's feedback on the lyrics... The beat was different, but it seem to work for your concept. As for the Mc presence, like you said you are still learning, but I def feel that you stuck out the most out of the three Mc's. Keep it man...

Peace
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:14 pm

Personally, I don't mind the vulgarity but I would agree that the edges need a little smoothing. I though it was overall pretty dope, though. I love the concept, too. I'm not sure who is who but one of the guys reminds me of that Three 6 flow a little, which I like a lot.
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:23 pm

thanks homies. Hook ya boi up with a beat I can record at my friends house and I'll show ya'll that this aint shit. we got this whole track done (lyrics n all) in less than 2 hours. gimme some grimy shit!!

Last edited by AndrewK on Wed 01 Dec 2010, 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AndrewK
Half Dolla
Half Dolla

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 2:25 pm

1st is fastaro 2nd is me (AK) 3rd is paragon 4th is dj gringo
Back to top Go down

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitimeWed 01 Dec 2010, 3:00 pm

Part of the problem here is the drums kind of plod along and when you have choppy clows they clash really bad. It's just something to be aware of, because when you're still working the kinks out you should be aware of covering flaws. Another thing to be cognisant of is to put your best mc first, because when people hear your tracks and the hear a guy that sounds nervous right off the bat, either they'll turn the song off or kind of drown the rest out.

I like this style of rap so none of the subject matter bothers me in the least. I would say the lyrics are pretty good but the flows need some work. I liked the general idea of the beat but the drums just didn't work as well as they could have.

Definitely some dope stuff in there, and don't think I'm trying to hate. You guys clearly have some potential but maybe take the time to record a few more vocal takes and smooth things out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anti everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti everything   anti everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anti everything
Page 1 of 1