Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half Empty
PostSubject: Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half   Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 4:29 am

These are 2 really dope mixtapes. The beats bang, the emcees are on point and there is no mindless yelling from some DJ or whomever compiled the albums. I give them 5 stars each. Has anyone else heard these? What's your take on them?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half   Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 5:26 am

I wouldn't call "You Don’t Know The Half" a mixtape, it's more of a compilation album. Most of these songs are off the artists' albums. And yeah, I agree, shit is dope. J-Live killed every song he was on, Oddisee never fails, and Kenn Starr feat. Asheru & Talib Kweli "If" is fucking great.

Never peep the Super Rappin' compilation, but it has been on my radar for a while now, and I will get to it one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half   Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 6:37 am

You should get that Super Rappin. It doesn't dissapoint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half   Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Rappin, and Half Tooth Records Presents- You don't know the half
Page 1 of 1