Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

"Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Empty
PostSubject: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:23 pm

Thanks For Listening, Leave Feedback, and Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by LivenLearn on Thu 23 Dec 2010, 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 1:28 pm

Great job man, I could totally hear this fitting in on a Below The Heavens or Murray's Revenge type album. Nice beat and great mic presence.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 10:05 am

Damn this nice, lyrics, beat and chorus all good.

I realised that u deleted some of your tracks from reverbnation, why? You deleted some of my favorites, lol.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeThu 23 Dec 2010, 12:44 pm

Thanks for the feedback guys, def. appreciate it...yea I deleted the other songs cause I want to keep 8 on there at a time just in case I want to use those songs for a project later, people will have been able to have limited access before I take it down...All the songs I post can be downloaded str8 off the player by going to the options button on the player clicking that and then clicking download, but Ill be more conscious of the ones I delete and if u tell me the ones u like I can re- mix them cuz they were probably mixed badly lol and then re-up them on the site
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 11:14 am

Wow...yo...this is REALLY fuckin good. Seriously, when you drop that first album I will gladly end my 6 year streak and actually pay money for an album. You're growing right before our eyes (ears)! lol Production, lyrics and flow are all ready for a true album, IMO.
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 4:02 pm

Thnx man def. appreciate the feed man, real talk the reason I grow is because of you all's feedback i really take that to heart and try to improve on those areas given me trouble, thank you guys...I am wrkn on an ep right now want bout 8 songs and I have 6 so only need to more to complete it...I wantd to somthn with ur song but I thnk we are gonna need to change the chorus...are u down for it?
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Dec 2010, 6:19 pm

Thats some dope shit Livenlearn...

I agree with Wanduras, you are most definitely growing and within these past 6 or 8 months you been posting your stuff, shit just keeps on improving... Keep it up bro!

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 3:27 pm

appreciate the feed Arokone, im still wrking on the beat u gave me lol...I know it been foreva but I had it done and waiting on a third verse but the person neva came thru and then I didn't like my verse sooo ima have to redo it all, but i should be done by the end of january at least..
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 4:06 pm

Lol.. Take your time bro, no rush on my part..
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 9:35 am

"if u tell me the ones u like I can re- mix them cuz they were probably mixed badly lol and then re-up them on the site"

Can't remember the names, but no need to re-up them, I just wait that album like others.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 12:41 pm

I just saw your post...I'm down to change the chorus, just let me know your ideas and we'll get it going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)   "Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Let It Go" (LivenLearn Exclusive)
Page 1 of 1