Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about seller.

Go down 
+2
parker lewis
E. Taylor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Question about seller. Empty
PostSubject: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 9:01 pm

Just wondering about a seller called Zoverstocks USA. Anybody ever ordered from them before from Amazon? They ship from the UK. Does it take a really long time to get your purchase or does it come pretty quick? Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 9:04 pm

I have ordered music from Europe, and I basically forgot about that shit before I got it. I think I used importcds? Don't recall exactly.

I know it doesn't have to be like that, though. Every time I've ordered Absinthe from overseas I got it in 3-4 days.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 10:08 pm

I've never used them personally, but Jeff and SRP have both had good transactions with them.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:07 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I've never used them personally, but Jeff and SRP have both had good transactions with them.

Maybe they only cater to LOL Posse members?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:08 pm

Thanks, they have something i've wanted for a while for a really good price, i was just cautious about ordering from overseas because it seemed kind of risky to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:24 pm

I order for them a lot. They have some real good prices and the cd's are always in the shape described. They ship pretty average its just the delivery that takes a tad longer than average.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:43 pm

Thanks KRob.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeSun 26 Dec 2010, 11:45 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
Thanks, they have something i've wanted for a while for a really good price, i was just cautious about ordering from overseas because it seemed kind of risky to me.

yeah, they have some good prices on harder to find stuff. i believe jeff and shaun both got Soul On Ice for about $15 from them.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 12:57 am

is the shipping still the standard 2.99?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeMon 27 Dec 2010, 5:36 pm

The album i ordered was Jedi Mind Tricks "Servants In Heaven, Kings In Hell". Usually cost atleast 13.00 without the shipping, got it for 2.98+shipping. Couldn't beat it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 7:07 pm

They are a good seller. I've purchased stuff from them from time to time with no problems.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeWed 29 Dec 2010, 7:25 pm

It shipped out today, so i can't really complain.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 3:25 am

To add to this topic, has anyone ever bought off "doolicity" or "brew4dug" on Amazon?

I have bought of Zoverstocks twice and I was very happy with what I got, both the discs were excellent from them.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 9:25 am

I've used Brew4Dug before, but i don't really remember the service. I guess that could be a good thing though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about seller.   Question about seller. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about seller.
Page 1 of 1