Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Empty
PostSubject: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeWed 05 Jan 2011, 3:30 am

What's going on poeple, about a month ago I posted a track called New world which was only one verse, but here is the full version of the song.

Comments and feedback are appreciated.. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 12:50 am

Not bad man, bad at all... Did you rap on here or just did the production?...The production was done well loved the beat as well, nice vibe to it, wit a lil mystery so you could take the message in any direction...I thought the first rapper was a lil too choppy with his flow, he needs to smooth his words out and pace his lyrics with the beat...The second guy was really nice, like had that flow done, which was much different than the usual but refreshing, the third was too fast thus missed the beat times, so he needs to slow it down or get better and going fast... but that all comes with practice...I like the message of the song and felt the energy the chorus was so so, but overall good track
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 6:23 pm

Thanks for the feedback Livenlearn..

Yeah, I produced the beat and I am on the second verse and the hook.

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Jan 2011, 10:41 pm

Oh serious ur the second guy, lol, ok then I need you on my next mixtape called pk9 featuring preemo,kanye, and ninth beats....
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 2:25 am

LivenLearn wrote:
Oh serious ur the second guy, lol, ok then I need you on my next mixtape called pk9 featuring preemo,kanye, and ninth beats....

Lol.. Let's throw Pete Rock in the mix as well???
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 11:04 am

Damn this is good. Your verse is my favorite, even though it sounded better with that other beat, it's 5 stars with this beat too.

First part of the beat is better IMO (0:00-02:15). But both parts are very good.

Are these LoSociety tracks gonna be on your album? Or are u going to release group album too? I still have that 14th Apostle track in my mp3. Smile
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 10:12 pm

PKT wrote:
Damn this is good. Your verse is my favorite, even though it sounded better with that other beat, it's 5 stars with this beat too.

First part of the beat is better IMO (0:00-02:15). But both parts are very good.

Are these LoSociety tracks gonna be on your album? Or are u going to release group album too? I still have that 14th Apostle track in my mp3. Smile

I'm glad you're feeling this one PKT.. My idea with the change in tempo was to create a feel of panic. as to say the new world is coming so panic mofo's..lol..

14th Apostle, New World, Essence of the blooming flowers, and Ignorance vs Intelligence are all from LoSociety's first album called New World. We recorded the album in 1999 so some of the material may sound a little dated. If you want the rest of the mp3 for the LoSo album, just let me know and I'll send them to you.

Thanks for the feedback.

Peace
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 11:09 am

Yeah, send me the link, thanks. I wanna hear that album.

Why u haven't released any solo albums yet, if u already recorded stuff over 10 years ago?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 11:55 am

I'd really like to hear the album. Can I get a link?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeThu 20 Jan 2011, 1:48 am

PKT wrote:
Yeah, send me the link, thanks. I wanna hear that album.

Why u haven't released any solo albums yet, if u already recorded stuff over 10 years ago?

I'll send you and Lundquist the link by next week. I have the album but I am missing 4 trks, so I have to go to my enginers house and see if he has the 4 trks.

I did two albums with LoSociety, the first album was New World (circa 96-99) and the second album was called Planet Science (circa 98-00). After we completed the two albums we decided as a group to do solo projects. My life went a different direction with having a family and establishing my career, but through out the years I"ve been making beats for friends and the youth that I work with and doing your ocassional guest appearence. Unforunately I never had the time to commit to my own solo album until recently as I started making beats to harmonys and hooks I created. I'm hoping by the end of this year the album will be done, but if not all I have is time..lol.

BTW - LoSociety is remixing the Planet Science album, so once it is complete I will upload it for anyone who is interested.

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jan 2011, 9:39 pm

Yo i hit u up with a pm, just letting u know just in case it didnt show up or sumthn....
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 8:25 am

Yo Livelearn, I got the track and I am planning to record it once I have some time, but mos def put me down for the track..

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)   LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoSociety - New World (full version-prod by Arokone)
Page 1 of 1