Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Empty
PostSubject: Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)   Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 1:20 am

What's going on people, here's another track by my crew Conscious Tongues. I produced the track and I spit on the last verse, feedback and comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Peace
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)   Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 4:10 am

I can't listen right now, but I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy this..
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)   Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jan 2011, 11:11 am

I would say everything is on point on this one, it's just not really my cup of tea. I guess you are human, lol.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)   Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 1:20 am

Wanduras wrote:
I would say everything is on point on this one, it's just not really my cup of tea. I guess you are human, lol.

Lol..That's a good one Wanduras!

Yeah, usually people either like it or dislike it. theres never an in between for this track. Hopefully the next track you will like, either way thanks for the feedback and comment.

Peace
Back to top Go down
LivenLearn
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
LivenLearn

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)   Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 4:48 pm

Not bad, but I think it would've been better as spoken word. The first guy ran over the beat, like he has to know to let his words breath, the second wasn't bad at all I like his verse...It's just there's alot of good statements made but trying to couple them in the beat and verse just didn't mesh well, and I wouldve enjoyed it better if i just heard the message str8 up wit the beat in the background as support, otherwise not bad, lol Wanduras what did u consider him a machine lol?
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)   Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 10:17 pm

Thanks for the feedback Livenlearn.. This track was recorded in 99, but since then I have transformed my verse into a spokne word piece with a slight instrumental in the back ground.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)   Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conscious Tongues - Ignorance Vs. Intelligence (Prod by Arokone)
Page 1 of 1