Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included) Empty
PostSubject: Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included)   Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included) Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 2:08 am

Y'all, check out this freestyle. Peter still has the flow. Where's he been?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/singles/id.13338/title.peter-gunz-cory-gunz-shade45-freestyle
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included)   Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included) Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 10:28 am

That ish was dope J Harris, its nice to see a Father and Son doing their thing.. I enjoyed Peter 's freestyle a little more then Cory's..

Peace
Back to top Go down
J. Harris
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included)   Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 12:53 am

Peter has always put i down. He definitely had that 90s NY vibe in his rhyme man. Cory's not bad either, but I have a bad feeling that him signing with Young Money will hinder his skills somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included)   Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 8:50 pm

Out of all the son rappers Cory is the best I heard but I will never be his albums but Ill give his props.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included)   Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peter Gunz and Cory Gunz freestyle together on Shade 45 - Damn! (Link Included)
Page 1 of 1