Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Empty
PostSubject: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 3:10 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 3:12 pm

ummmm....
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 3:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 3:22 pm

Actually Wayne rips this too, and sounds better than he has in years. But you wouldn't acknowledge that...nor will 90% of the people on this forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 3:23 pm

I was just about to say Wayne ripped this track nasty, more than Cory IMO... he went in like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:44 pm

Jeff wrote:
Actually Wayne rips this too, and sounds better than he has in years. But you wouldn't acknowledge that...nor will 90% of the people on this forum.

sorry he has a good verse but his voice kills me, i just cant do it man i tried. I used to like Wayne too before his voice got so bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:57 pm

I've never liked Wayne's voice, he sounds like Stripe from the Gremlins on the mic.

And BTW, this track got removed by the user. Sucks though, because I wanted to hear Corey.

Sadly for him, I doubt that Young Money will ever put his album out, he was foolish to sign with them.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:04 pm

Jeff wrote:

Id acknowlege Lil Wayne when people acknowledge the brilliance of

RayLong, Prevlege, Myka 9,BusDriver,Klashnekoff, Kong.Apathy..

Its just everybody wants us to bow down to Wayne. Its like clapping when you see a retarded kid do something "smart".
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 7:10 pm

I tracked the song on YouTube and it was horrible. Im beginning not to like rap anymore.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 11:16 am

Dang! Trotter (Wed 15 Dec - 18:10) wrote:
I tracked the song on YouTube and it was horrible. Im beginning not to like rap anymore.

Do you listen to any Antipop Consortium. If not you might want to try them out. Also, dalek is always worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Esco
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 2:30 pm

Half wrote:

Do you listen to any Antipop Consortium. If not you might want to try them out. Also, dalek is always worth a shot.

Pushing Dalek on to other people seems to be really high on your agenda. Might have to peep some songs again and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 2:43 pm

Esco wrote:
Half wrote:

Pushing Dalek on to other people seems to be really high on your agenda. Might have to peep some songs again and go from there.

I don't push them on just anyone. I saw some of the cats trotter listed and made some recs that he might enjoy based off of my experience with the artists that he listed that I have listened to. Can somebody say circuitous.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 2:45 pm

Trotter has listened to AntiPop Consortium, I believe. I remember things from Amazon about it.
Back to top Go down
Esco
Esco

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 2:51 pm

Half wrote:
Esco wrote:
Half wrote:

I don't push them on just anyone. I saw some of the cats trotter listed and made some recs that he might enjoy based off of my experience with the artists that he listed that I have listened to. Can somebody say circuitous.

You misunderstood what I meant. I was saying since you rec them so often that I just might go peep some more songs than I did originally like a year ago.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 2:53 pm

Esco wrote:
Half wrote:
Esco wrote:
Half wrote:

You misunderstood what I meant. I was saying since you rec them so often that I just might go peep some more songs than I did originally like a year ago.

Oh ok then, cool. Tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 4:03 pm

Lil'Wayne stole his new flow from Cee-Lo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....   Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Damn Corey Gunz rips that new Wayne track....
Page 1 of 1