Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New beat - Tolppanen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

New beat - Tolppanen Empty
PostSubject: New beat - Tolppanen   New beat - Tolppanen Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by PKT on Sun 30 Jan 2011, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: New beat - Tolppanen   New beat - Tolppanen Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 1:12 pm

Good stuff PKT!

I really like how the beat starts, but I would remove the big bell it kind of throws off the oringinal mood. I also like the tempo changes that come around 1:00, overall the beat is tight.

Peace
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New beat - Tolppanen   New beat - Tolppanen Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 6:07 pm

arokone wrote:
Good stuff PKT!

I really like how the beat starts, but I would remove the big bell it kind of throws off the oringinal mood. I also like the tempo changes that come around 1:00, overall the beat is tight.

Peace

Thanks for listening and feedback! I might do something about that bell, but I don't think that im going to remove it. Smile . I love bells.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New beat - Tolppanen   New beat - Tolppanen Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 12:41 pm

I uploaded new version of this beat. I made chorus, little outro and made some changes for the drums. I think it's much better now, it sounds more powerful.

0.03-0.14 and 1.00-1.10 is chorus. Its kinda short.

Leave feedback, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: New beat - Tolppanen   New beat - Tolppanen Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 1:57 pm

Nice job, man. I'm starting to notice a theme among your beats, they always seem very cinematic and dark to me. This one sounds like it could be the intro to a suspenseful thriller, lol.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: New beat - Tolppanen   New beat - Tolppanen Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:32 am

Wanduras wrote:
Nice job, man. I'm starting to notice a theme among your beats, they always seem very cinematic and dark to me. This one sounds like it could be the intro to a suspenseful thriller, lol.

Thanks! That's a good way to describe most of my beats. I try to keep them cinematic.

Like I have said here before (maybe?), I would like to compose music for games or movies later when i'm much much better, lol. But I will always keep doing mostly hiphop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beat - Tolppanen   New beat - Tolppanen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New beat - Tolppanen
Page 1 of 1