Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Empty
PostSubject: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:05 am

PRODIGY IS IN THE STUDIO ALREADY!

If you thought Prodigy of Mobb Deep was going to take some down time after he came home from a three and a half year bid, you were wrong. My sources tell me he was in the studio just last night with Havoc and they did THREE new songs. I heard he's going to be doing a full 10 more joints before he takes a break. "I got a lot to get off my chest," a source told AllHipHop.com that P said. I do believe this is about to get very interesting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:08 am

now that P's out and they should have a lot more creative control there next album might be the return to form we've all been waiting for
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:08 am

"Yo it's the P, double bid one to three, four guys in the cell, takin' showers with me"
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 1:09 am

i cant wait to hear the rhymes this guy cooked up in the pen either, lol that wasnt directed at your post shaun
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 9:16 am

LOL @ Shaun. P sounded focused on Product of The 80's so i hope the new Moob material will be dope.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 2:57 pm

Shaun wrote:
"Yo it's the P, double bid one to three, four guys in the cell, takin' showers with me"

FAIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm

Unfortunately, I won't be blind buying any Prodigy or Mobb Deep until I hear the lyrics. Them MF's still owe me $10 for buying Blood Money...lls Return Of The Mac was dope but other than Infamous Archives they haven't got any money from me since.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC   Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobb Deep back in the studio with the ALC
Page 1 of 1