Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!

Go down 
+4
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
KJ Styles
E. Taylor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Empty
PostSubject: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 7:15 am

UConn's run comes to an end tonight! GO CATS! Sorry Kemba, nice season. I know there's a bunch of Big East lovers on here, so if i'm wrong i'll come back and eat crow for sure. I'm not one to run and hide.

I love how everyone talks about UConn being so hot. They have won 9 straight. Well, UK has won 10 straight against the likes of Ohio St., UNC, Florida (twice), W. Vir., etc.....Should be a good game but Jeremey Lamb doesn't get off tonight! Cats win.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:45 am

You're gonna eat crow, pigeon, vulture, and the whole nine yards Taylor. Kemba Walker has proven that he's the best player in the country by showing up big in big games. No disrespect to Kentucky, but UConn is hungry and focused and I believe that they'll win tonight. Besides, they beat the Wildcats by 17 the last time they played them. GO HUSKIES!!!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 1:39 pm

Keep playing those big games Kemba. You will look great in an Anaheim Royals jersey. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 2:04 pm

these are my two favorite teams in the country besides Michigan... but i need Uconn to win this one for me, should be a great game
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 10:00 pm

I'm here to eat crow now. We ain't coming back. We look piss poor pathetic. Can't hit anything. Congrats UConn. You were the better team.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:08 pm

Don't eat it yet!
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:21 pm

Funny how free throws always come back to bite you in the ass. Terrance Jones 0/5. Yeah buddy, go ahead and go to the NBA now, you'll be in the D League for life. 0/5? Come on.

Congrats UConn.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 11:27 pm

Calipari has NEVER stressed free throws and 9 times out of 10 it has bit him in the ass. I know the Memphis teams weren't great free throw shooters, and i don't believe the UMass teams were either.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 1:31 am

AWESOME GAME!!! I feared that we were going to choke at the end until dude missed the 3 pointer. That game was a classic that came down to the wire. We should have won more convincingly though given how we played in the 1st half, but a win is a win nonetheless. I'm confident that we will beat Butler because we won't underestimate them like some others have. Kemba is seriously the best player in the country and this run in the tournament should raise his draft stock. GO HUSKIES!!!!
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 7:30 am

I wouldn't bet against Butler. It's hard to lose 2 championships in a row. But I wouldn't bet against Kemba Walker either.

One more thing and i'm done with College Basketball til November. It's only Calipari's 2nd year and i'm already tired of the one and done thing. Don't get me wrong, it's great getting the great players but until UK has some really good experienced players, they're not going to win it all. I wish the NBA would put a rule in like the NFL and make them wait 3 years.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 10:32 am

That waiting rule is BS. I think they should be free to go straight from high school just because I am American and believe in free enterprise.

I do agree though that with younger players especially it helps if you've got a year or two to mesh the team and gel. That probably helps the smaller schools who's players don't tend to declare so they have more of a team spirit going into tourneys.

But if UK and all the big time schools want to get the big time prospects they need to understand it's one and done and complement them with guys who will be around more than one year.

I'm cheering for butler just because I always go for the underdog and I want a non major to win it all.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 12:29 pm

I also think the waiting rule is BS. Why impose on a player an obligation to attend college/uni if he thinks he is ready to jump straight in. There have been countless amounts of out of high school success but on the flip side there have been some glaring flops. I can understand it from both sides of the issue.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 2:26 pm

I agree that a mix of pro's and 3-4 year guys is best but so far with Cal it's been all or nothing. Lamb has already said he's coming back along with Miller and Liggins, plus we have 4 Mcdonald's all americans coming in so i think UK will be fine, but not good enough to win it all.

I guess i can't complain. We did much better than i expected. Cal had always figured this team would still have Eric Bledsoe, Daniel Orton, and an eligible Enes Kanter. So I guess they did good considering what they had.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 5:44 pm

Yeah well I have to think that now everyone here is rooting for Butler tomorrow night right?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 7:48 pm

Nah, Butler is gay
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 4:39 pm

I rooted for Butler last year when they played against Duke, but not this year because they're up against my Huskies!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 5:53 pm

I love Butler's story but I am a Uconn fan so.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!   Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kemba.....Kemba......we're coming!
Page 1 of 1