Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)

Go down 
+4
Half
SyRuP Sippa
Tic706
Jack of Spades
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Empty
PostSubject: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:28 am

Not sure if there are any threads on this but does anyone have any info on this LP?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

This is the one that comes with a digital scale. Its going for $30+. Daz must be fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:08 pm

That's the "gangsta" version or some shit... I ordered the regular version, like 9 bucks shipped from most stores. With Daz lately it is what it is - you gonna get like 10-14 tracks of daz produced funky gangsta shit.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 4:51 pm

My other digital scale is broken, maybe my pragmatic tendencies will induce me to buy the "gangsta" version. That's right, when you see me, with my wig to the side, wearin' my short leather jacket, Marilyn Monroe on my back - I'm livin' that life. I'm for real with this.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 6:51 pm

that shits too funny that it comes with a scale
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 7:35 pm

It's nothing new though... Collie Budz sells a digital scale in a CD case at life shows... way too much though - 30 bucks...lmao... like any of these fools need a scale...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 8:46 pm

It's a collector's item...same with the Doomsday lunchbox.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:01 pm

yea except the lunchbox is a collector item that is actually with a classic album. this is probably some generic Daz shit, hope he proves me wrong
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:36 pm

A $30 digital scale is garbage, anyway..
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 9:51 pm

Daz pretty much sucks on the solo tip most of time. He is very very hit or miss. Some of his albums will fool you into thinking you like them after one spin but you will never spin it again. His 1st solo album imo is the only must and near classic.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 10:12 pm

lol... daz does his thing album in and out... its nothing ground breaking but he far from sucks.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:05 am

Yeah his thing sucks most of time. Daz has been rapping about the same shit since the early 90's.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Spades
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Jack of Spades

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 10:18 am

I agree he's hit or miss, but imma check it out.....Without the scale. LOL
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 2:00 pm

parker lewis wrote:
A $30 digital scale is garbage, anyway..

Who would trust a digital scale coming packaged with a CD anyway? Imagine a dope boy using this scale and its math is off. That dope boy could be in serious trouble if he's not giving people the right amount or short changing people.

Anywhoo, I always thought Daz sucked. Fact is I never felt Kurupt or the Dog Pound either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)   D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D.A.Z. (Destruction Adds Up To Zero)
Page 1 of 1