Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11

Go down 
+8
Shaun
ctrx
KJ Styles
D.Powell
Highsmith
Justin Linker
Tic706
T. Myers
12 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 8:31 am

Ginuwine
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 9:57 am

Not really into any of his music. His shit is too soft for me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 10:08 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
Not really into any of his music. His shit is too soft for me.

LOL, i'm not a huge fan either, but some others might be.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 11:07 am

The only solo song I heard from him is Pony. I was going to check out his debut some years ago because I liked Pony and Timbaland produced it but just never got around to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 11:28 am

...Not a huge fan either but I atleast have 5 songs of his that I like....(Timbaland production)

Differences
So Anxious
Stingy
Tell Me Do U Wanna
What's So Different
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 11:43 am

Tell Me Do U Wanna
So Anxious
Same Ol G
What's So Different
Superhuman
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 11:46 am

Ginuwine has a bunch of bangers in his catalog...mainly from his earlier works

I'll Do Anything/I'm Sorry
Differences (one of the truly great slow jams of all-time IMO)
So Anxious
In Those Jeans
Same Ol G

*Pony
*What's So Different
*Tell Me Do You Wanna
*None Of Ur Friend's Business
*Stingy

Ginuwine is pretty dope IMO, and certainly not as "soft" as Kev said, and at least no "softer" than say MJ or Prince or Freddie Jackson or even Boyz II Men, and if anything he's kinda more hip-hop oriented with that Timbaland production because Timbo has hit him with a bunch of hard beats......
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 11:48 am

I also thought his covers of When Doves Cry and She's Out Of My Life did the originals justice.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:34 pm

I just always looked at his music like its only women bump his shit. He had a few songs I liked (see Highsmiths list) but I wouldn't bump this dude. And some of his music comes off generic I guess.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:42 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
I just always looked at his music like its only women bump his shit. He had a few songs I liked (see Highsmiths list) but I wouldn't bump this dude. And some of his music comes off generic I guess.

Laughing My Ass Off

Kev my man please don't tell me that back in the dayz you were one of those dudes fuckin your chick with AMG or Quik playing in the background with your timbalands still on?? cause that's what you sound like to me man...your r&b knowledge is what it is but it doesn't seem to be like your knowledge on say Scarface or Quik or Killer Mike....you need to diversify your funds man...lol

Ginuwine is something that is not "bumped" out of a boomin' system right under the project windows it's something that is bumped when you are about to bump....UGLIES that is.....Ginuwine helps that process out immensly my dude...take notes Kev!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:53 pm

D.Powell wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Kev my man please don't tell me that back in the dayz you were one of those dudes fuckin your chick with AMG or Quik playing in the background with your timbalands still on?? cause that's what you sound like to me man...your r&b knowledge is what it is but it doesn't seem to be like your knowledge on say Scarface or Quik or Killer Mike....you need to diversify your funds man...lol

Ginuwine is something that is not "bumped" out of a boomin' system right under the project windows it's something that is bumped when you are about to bump....UGLIES that is.....Ginuwine helps that process out immensly my dude...take notes Kev!

hahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:54 pm

D.Powell wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Well I don't take note for if something is a top 5 track while i'm fucking....lol. I think some of you guys bump this shit when you are by yourselves. Don't front Powell, you probably play his shit when you are on your way to Dairy Queen picking up a strawberry shake with extra whip cream or some shit...lol. Good luck with that shit my man....

And yes I have hit some chiks to some Quik and even some Wu....lol.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 1:01 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Laughing My Ass Off

Well I don't take note for if something is a top 5 track while i'm fucking....lol. I think some of you guys bump this shit when you are by yourselves. Don't front Powell, you probably play his shit when you are on your way to Dairy Queen picking up a strawberry shake with extra whip cream or some shit...lol. Good luck with that shit my man....

And yes I have hit some chiks to some Quik and even some Wu....lol.

LOL!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 1:48 pm

I don't agree with Kevin's assessment at all. Ginuwine is on some pimp shit (or at least he used to be). I'd take him over Keith Sweat easily, who begs for pussy on 90% of his tracks. Anybody who thinks only women bump him must have never really listened to dude like that. I've definitely knocked a lot of boots bumpin Ginuwine, and still do.

Differences (this will likely be my wedding track whenever I decide to walk down the aisle)
Pony
Same Ol G
Last Chance
So Anxious
*In Those Jeans
*I'll Do Anything/I'm Sorry
*Tell Me Do U Wanna
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 2:12 pm

Umm Kev if your fuckin chicks to Triumph then your probably fuckin a dude mane....lol

I don't know of one hot chick who would love to be serended by Rae saying "Gun in your mouth talk" while she's trying to get hers...lol

unless maybe she is either a butch (which would mean she doesn't like dudes) or your messing with one of those undercover fruitcakes from Peachtree Street?? Which one is it Kevin?? like I said earlier you need to diversify your funds mane....lol

What kind of girls do you know Kevin???

Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:03 pm

LOL....Naw Powell I's just a real cat. She wants to give me the pussy because of me not what i'm playing...lol. I set the mood with this dick!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:10 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
LOL....Naw Powell I's just a real cat. She wants to give me the pussy because of me not what i'm playing...lol. I set the mood with this dick!

LOL....T.M.I. baby bubba...T.M.I.

I hear ya though...for myself personally....I'm setting the mood completely...this involves all aspects of the game my dude....
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:13 pm

D.Powell wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

LOL....T.M.I. baby bubba...T.M.I.

I hear ya though...for myself personally....I'm setting the mood completely...this involves all aspects of the game my dude....

I feel you man. I have no prob setting the mood with my wife or back then if it was a chick I wanted to invest in. But Ginuwine got no play from me..
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:17 pm

I imagine Quik makes good babymaking music
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:23 pm

You can do the nasty to any of the Quik's Groove
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:30 pm

I bet one of Kev's kids was concieved to Sweet Black Pussy, LMAO!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:31 pm

You should listen to that track when you are with your white women.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:34 pm

T. Myers wrote:

I like all shades of the pussy, biscuit juice.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 3:35 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

I like all shades of the pussy, biscuit juice.

I'm sure you do, but you should still put it on when you're white the white ladies.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 8:35 pm

Loving this thread. I also love Ginuwine and yes you're damn straight I listen to that shit when I'm by myself. Get at me.

"In Those Jeans"
"Stingy"
"Differences"
"Hell Yeah"
"Pony"
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 8:52 pm

ctrx wrote:
Loving this thread. I also love Ginuwine and yes you're damn straight I listen to that shit when I'm by myself. Get at me.

"In Those Jeans"
"Stingy"
"Differences"
"Hell Yeah"
"Pony"

Homo
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 8:56 pm

I thought In Those Jeans was a Bobby Valentino song
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 9:42 pm

Tell me is there any more room for me, IN THOSE JEEEEEEEEEEEEEANS

Powell, it's diversify your bonds. lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 9:52 pm

I thought it was portfolio
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 11:07 pm

Shaun's right it's bonds.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 8:06 am

Bonds=Funds right?? samething different term...shut up Shaun and list your top 5 mane...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 8:07 am

Justin Linker wrote:
I thought In Those Jeans was a Bobby Valentino song

Score = 0
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 3:19 pm

So Anxious
Tell Me Do You Wanna
Differences
Same Ol G
All Day All Night
*Pony

Ok guys, this is a first...I totally agree with Powell!!! Ladies don't wanna hear that roughneck shit, at least not any I would fuck with. Occasionally I have boned a hot chick that was true hip hop fan but for the most part they expect you to bring your A game, and that includes setting the mood. Whitney Houston will NOT get you any pussy, lol.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 4:22 pm

Love You More (fav Ginuwine song)
Same Ol' G
In Those Jeans
Differences
Pony

Dude was dope when he first started, fell off big time these days. His newer albums are Score = 0
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitimeThu 19 May 2011, 12:15 am

So Anxious (that's my shit)
Pony
Two Sides to a Story
Tell Do You Wanna
Only When Ur Lonely

*I'll Do Anything
*Wait A Minute
*Do You Remember
*No. 1 Fan
*None Ur Friends Business
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 11
Page 1 of 1