Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13

Go down 
+5
D.Powell
SyRuP Sippa
Tic706
KJ Styles
T. Myers
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 4:13 pm

Zaza Pachulia wrote:
Highsmith wrote:
Obviously, anyone is entitled to their opinion. However, if you're not participating in that particular thread, why bother commenting at all. Pedro, you definitely participate in different threads and add valuable discussion to those threads but if you're not going to participate in a Top 5 thread, why bother commenting on them at all?

Why fools get all butt hurt when you post your opinions on certain artists (even if you been participating in the threads). It goes both ways...not taking a shot at you, Highsmith.

not sure if your talking to me, but Pedro has NOT listed even ONE top r&b list under any of the 13 threads that Terry has done already and he has mainly ran his mouth under this one because it contained H-Town outta tex-ASS, which to me personally is stupid....sorry mane!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 4:17 pm

Nah, I'm talking about KJ. Fool gets all hurt when I said some of his fav artists are boring, than the fool tells me why do I even bother participating (even though I was keeping up with his threads and participated in each and everyone of them). It seems some people get too hurt over opinions.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 4:18 pm

So pretty much all I'm saying is if people are participating in the threads, why complain about their opinions?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 4:55 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Obviously, anyone is entitled to their opinion. However, if you're not participating in that particular thread, why bother commenting at all. Pedro, you definitely participate in different threads and add valuable discussion to those threads but if you're not going to participate in a Top 5 thread, why bother commenting on them at all?

If you are going to say this then you need to go all the way back to KJ's comment about this group not being worthy of nomination. If he can say that without dropping his top 5 list then there should be no issue with me responding to his opinion with my own. And I will occasionally comment on a top 5 thread without posting a top five if I feel a song is left off or I just want to say something. It's funny that you were one of the same people going apeshit about people not being allowed to post what they want, but when it comes to me you choose to speak out against it? I didn't come in here posting any controversial statements or pure BS just to start shit. Someone questioned the credibility of the group nominated and I chose to defend that group. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 5:26 pm

I am speaking consistently Pedro. In most of the Top 5 discussions, KJ will atleast post a Top 5. I don't have a problem with you commenting on KJ's opinion of H Town and then having a debate about that. That's cool. However, in some of these threads it seems that the people that aren't participating in that actual thread are the same people making the negative comments.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 5:29 pm

I wouldn't say anything about this thread is wrong. Someone said something that someone else disagrees with, and now there is a discussion.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 5:59 pm

Zaza Pachulia wrote:
Nah, I'm talking about KJ. Fool gets all hurt when I said some of his fav artists are boring, than the fool tells me why do I even bother participating (even though I was keeping up with his threads and participated in each and everyone of them). It seems some people get too hurt over opinions.

And the Transvestite returns to try and ride my dick.

First of all, I never said that you shouldn't participate you dumb fuck, I said why bother trashing artists when they are nominated. If you don't like somebody it's fine, but putting up sleepy faces and shit is straight up spam. I'm over the fact that your rap taste sucks, but you don't have to drill it in my head all the fucking time.

It seems like anybody else can do whatever on this site, but the only person you'll bitch about is me. Fuckin faggot!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:01 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I am speaking consistently Pedro. In most of the Top 5 discussions, KJ will atleast post a Top 5. I don't have a problem with you commenting on KJ's opinion of H Town and then having a debate about that. That's cool. However, in some of these threads it seems that the people that aren't participating in that actual thread are the same people making the negative comments.

The only other "negative" comment I've made in the RnB threads is my observation that a whole bunch of so called hip-hop fans seem to be more interested in talking about their favorite slow jams than actual hip-hop. Whether that be a reflection of the overall atmosphere of the forum or the individual people, I don't know, but I only commented on that because it'd be great to get this much discussion going on actual hip-hop as well as RnB.

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:02 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Zaza Pachulia wrote:

First of all, I never said that you shouldn't participate you dumb fuck, I said why bother trashing artists when they are nominated. If you don't like somebody it's fine, but putting up sleepy faces and shit is straight up spam. I'm over the fact that your rap taste sucks, but you don't have to drill it in my head all the fucking time.

It seems like anybody else can do whatever on this site, but the only person you'll bitch about is me. Fuckin faggot!

You just don't get it man. You seem fine coming in here and questioning H-Town's nomination, but others can't do the same in your threads. It's hypocrisy at its finest, which is something you do consistently.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Zaza Pachulia wrote:

You just don't get it man. You seem fine coming in here and questioning H-Town's nomination, but others can't do the same in your threads. It's hypocrisy at its finest, which is something you do consistently.

This coming from a guy that hasn't listed A SINGLE TOP 5. If you don't like Top 5's, then why don't you just shut the fuck up! You just came in here to talk shit for no good fucking reason. That's what you do best. Powell and Highsmith both exposed you with their arguments, you know they're right so you come to fuck with me. You're 0-3 Pedro. Just give it up. YOU LOSE!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:08 pm

I click on these threads to clear them from the forum new post counter. If I see something that interests me then I post. Highsmith and Powell haven't said a single thing to counter any argument I made, but I don't expect you to catch on to that or understand.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:11 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I click on these threads to clear them from the forum new post counter. If I see something that interests me then I post. Highsmith and Powell haven't said a single thing to counter any argument I made, but I don't expect you to catch on to that or understand.

So you posted ONLY BECAUSE I questioned H-Town's relevance? That's stupid, but typical Pedro. You clearly are the king of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:13 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

So you posted ONLY BECAUSE I questioned H-Town's relevance? That's stupid, but typical Pedro. You clearly are the king of bullshit.

lol... do you have anything of relevance to say? I call you out on your hypocrisy and you deflect. And then I tell you I posted because I disagreed with your opinion and that's stupid? You do that all the time. You can't really be this clueless can you?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:19 pm

I only know Knockin' Da Boots, which is a great track. Shai had at least 3 great tracks that I remember, so I would rate them ahead of H-Town. If you honestly can name even one Dru Hill track then I wouldn't respect anything you have to say from this point on.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:23 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

lol... do you have anything of relevance to say? I call you out on your hypocrisy and you deflect. And then I tell you I posted because I disagreed with your opinion and that's stupid? You do that all the time. You can't really be this clueless can you?

When the fuck do you ever have anything relevant to say? You complain about a thread that you haven't even participated in once and stated that you never will participate in other than mindless drivel, and then you give me shit about something COMPLETELY irrelevant.

Powell was right, if these guys didn't rep Texas you wouldn't have said a god damned thing. First you bitch about people giving Mary J Blige props, now this. You're a fucking clown.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:38 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Zaza Pachulia wrote:

No, you yell racist slurs at me and tell me I shouldn't participate in a thread because you get butt hurt. And I've seen you put up sleepy icons plenty of times you fucking hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 6:56 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Ummm Pedro you haven't countered the fact that you haven't yet posted not even one top 5 r&b of all-time from any artist that Terry has thrown up and we are now 13 threads deep......but this thread in particular caught your rusty eye because it contained someone from your beloved state of tex-ass...that's why your mouth is open and has remained open....you don't have a top 5 songs from Prince?? Mary J Blige?? Stevie Wonder?? Whitney Houston?? Bobby Womack?? Smokey Robinson?? Ginuwine?? H-Town?? Boyz II Men?? or any of the other artists that Terry has put up so far?? if you don't then please do us all a huge favor and shut the fuck up...your not adding anything to any of these threads whatsoever, your just saying under this one that H-Town is more relevant than KJ and I thinks but you haven't even posted a top 5 from them....your fuckin stupid and ridiculous all at the same time.... Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:01 pm

goodness, you hypocritical idiots never see the light.

I've posted in other RnB threads without posting a top 5, I dislike top 5s so i tend not to post them, but I participate whenever I damn please. I happen to have an opinion on something KJ said in this thread, it doesn't matter where this group is from, my opinion for them would remain the same. I'll post my opinion whenever i fucking please and there's no rules to anyone else posting so get off your fucking high horse and just admit you are salty because I posted an opinion counter to yours and all you could come up with was irrelevant bullshit and when I called you on your irrelevant bullshit you just backpedaled and contradicted yourself.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:20 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

Ummm Pedro you haven't countered the fact that you haven't yet posted not even one top 5 r&b of all-time from any artist that Terry has thrown up and we are now 13 threads deep......but this thread in particular caught your rusty eye because it contained someone from your beloved state of tex-ass...that's why your mouth is open and has remained open....you don't have a top 5 songs from Prince?? Mary J Blige?? Stevie Wonder?? Whitney Houston?? Bobby Womack?? Smokey Robinson?? Ginuwine?? H-Town?? Boyz II Men?? or any of the other artists that Terry has put up so far?? if you don't then please do us all a huge favor and shut the fuck up...your not adding anything to any of these threads whatsoever, your just saying under this one that H-Town is more relevant than KJ and I thinks but you haven't even posted a top 5 from them....your fuckin stupid and ridiculous all at the same time.... Laughing My Ass Off

I don't think it matters if he has posted in here or not, you guys are gonna get at him either way. If its against the grain, he'll get shit from it regardless. Very hypocritical imo.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:22 pm

Zaza Pachulia wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Zaza Pachulia wrote:

No, you yell racist slurs at me and tell me I shouldn't participate in a thread because you get butt hurt. And I've seen you put up sleepy icons plenty of times you fucking hypocrite.

I've only posted them when idiots like you, SRP, and the like post ridiculous shit, not just because I don't like an artist. You come on here and insult me all the time, then when I do it back you immediately start crying like a little bitch and play the victim card. You're a fucking hypocrite just like your boy Pedro.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:24 pm

If you can insult w/o racist slurs/remarks, I'm fine. Fighting hate with racism is fucking idiotic.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:25 pm

I don't get why you can't understand that...it's common fucking sense....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:39 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
goodness, you hypocritical idiots never see the light.

I've posted in other RnB threads without posting a top 5, I dislike top 5s so i tend not to post them, but I participate whenever I damn please. I happen to have an opinion on something KJ said in this thread, it doesn't matter where this group is from, my opinion for them would remain the same. I'll post my opinion whenever i fucking please and there's no rules to anyone else posting so get off your fucking high horse and just admit you are salty because I posted an opinion counter to yours and all you could come up with was irrelevant bullshit and when I called you on your irrelevant bullshit you just backpedaled and contradicted yourself.

I just posted my top 20 of all-time...no contradiction there stupid...just making you look more stupid than you already do.....of course you can post your opinion when it self serves you.....that's what you normally do anyway so as Ginuwine would say "What's So Different"???

not much.....welcome back speedy!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 7:47 pm

WHO ASKED YOU TO POST A TOP 20? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? lol... see what I mean by irrelevant bullshit? If you really want to impress me, you would post your top 400 R&B acts since you mentioned you had a top 400...lmao...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 8:01 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
WHO ASKED YOU TO POST A TOP 20? WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? lol... see what I mean by irrelevant bullshit? If you really want to impress me, you would post your top 400 R&B acts since you mentioned you had a top 400...lmao...

wasn't meant to 'impress" you....I just threw that out so your dumb ass wouldn't be as confused as you normally are but as I can plainly see it didn't work....

if you wish to impress me then just post a top 5 under each thread Terry has done so far....show me that you have a little bit more than Nickatina knowledge??? lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 8:11 pm

How would a top 5 change anything?

Would it change the fact that KJ asked what other hits H-Town had and we told him?

Would it change the fact he said Terry was reaching and more than one person disagreed?

Would it change the fact you came in with irrelevant bullshit, pulling out of your ass things like "H-Town isn't an all time group" when no one said they were?

nope.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 9:26 pm

If you're going to comment or disagree with what someone says or does in a particular thread, atleast participate in that thread. That's all I am saying. Pedro had something to say when I made a Top 25 Mary J list but he never participated in the thread. I only give Pedro shit when I think he deserves it Tran. I have no problem giving Pedro props when he says something that I agree with. I also like it better when we can all have a civilized discussion and when we are all not bitching at each other at all times.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 9:46 pm

I understand what you're saying Highsmith, but I try not to come into threads just to talk shit. I don't like posting lists, but I do like joining in convos. It shouldn't make a difference if I post a list or not as long as I'm not coming in instigating.

That said everyone else posts random bullshit in threads they have no interest in positively contributing in, so I don't really feel a need to justify my participation in any thread on the forum.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 10:40 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
I understand what you're saying Highsmith, but I try not to come into threads just to talk shit. I don't like posting lists, but I do like joining in convos. It shouldn't make a difference if I post a list or not as long as I'm not coming in instigating.

That said everyone else posts random bullshit in threads they have no interest in positively contributing in, so I don't really feel a need to justify my participation in any thread on the forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"h-town definitely had hits other than knockin boots and plenty of dope album tracks...I think KJ just isn't down with the h-town."

"smh... thought you guys were supposed to be hip-hop heads...lmao... gushing about Mary J like a bunch of scorned bitches..."

Pedro please SHUT THE FUCK UP man....lol

your so full of shit that even you believe it..lol...you are Steven revisited...you only exist to try to attempt chaos....I've told the other posters to ignore your dumb ass before or just crack on you constantly cause I already know that most of what you say is useless and your attempting your hardest to be funny but looking like a dum-may...

keep being you steve....there is a real reason why you bounced in the first place mane.....you have been exposed again...lol
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 11:10 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"h-town definitely had hits other than knockin boots and plenty of dope album tracks...I think KJ just isn't down with the h-town."

"smh... thought you guys were supposed to be hip-hop heads...lmao... gushing about Mary J like a bunch of scorned bitches..."

Pedro please SHUT THE FUCK UP man....lol

your so full of shit that even you believe it..lol...you are Steven revisited...you only exist to try to attempt chaos....I've told the other posters to ignore your dumb ass before or just crack on you constantly cause I already know that most of what you say is useless and your attempting your hardest to be funny but looking like a dum-may...

keep being you steve....there is a real reason why you bounced in the first place mane.....you have been exposed again...lol

OWNED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 13
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2