Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28

Go down 
+8
KJ Styles
Red Clay
Deanie O'Banion
D.Powell
Highsmith
Tic706
Wayne
T. Myers
12 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:34 am

James Brown
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:39 am

Gonna Have A Funky Good Time
The Boss
The Big Payback
Blind Man Can See It
I Feel Good

Legend right here! RIP.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:15 am

Say It Loud
The Big Payback
I Feel Good
Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
I Got That Feeling
*Soul Power
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:40 am

The Payback
Please, Please, Please
I Got That Feelin'
I Feel Good
It's A Man's World
*Papa Don't Take No Mess
*Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
*Make It Funky
*Say It Loud
*Hot Pants
*Get Up (Sex Machine)
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:53 am

this dude is a HIP-HOP LEGEND....I have always considered the late and extremely GREAT James Brown to be one of the main reasons why hip-hop music exists....of course it was started by the father of it all Kool Herc and his partner in crime Afrika Bambaataa, but the influence from James Brown cannot be denied....James influenced heads like Bootsy Collins, George Clinton and Larry Blackmon as well and all 3 of those guys laid the base for a bunch of hip-hop samples........James invented the FUNK...and funk is somewhat responsible for being the base of hip-hop music...reggae music as well has a lot to with the creation of hip-hop...

anyway back to James's top 5?? here goes nothing....lol

The Big Payback
I Got The Feelin'
Funky Drummer
Night Train
Black And Proud

*Sex Machine
*It's A Man's World
*I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Want To Dance)
*Make It FUNKY
*Get Up Offa That Thing
*Poppa Got A Brand New Bag
*Get On The Good Foot
*I Feel Good
*Papa Don't Take No Mess
*Please, Please, Please
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm

Try Me is far and away his best track ever, shame on all of you for not even listing it.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Try Me is far and away his best track ever, shame on all of you for not even listing it.

Laughing My Ass Off Score = 0
Back to top Go down
Red Clay
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
Red Clay

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm

Man. Somebody was reading my mind today. I was bumpin JB on the way to work...

The Boss
There It Is
Doin It To Death
The Payback
Funky Drummer
*It's A Man's Man's World
*Talkin Loud & Sayin Nothin
*Super Bad
*Brother Rapp
*I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothin (Open Up The Door And I'll Get It Myself)
*King Heroin
*Public Enemy #1
*James Brown's Funky Christmas
*Santa Claus Go Straight To The Ghetto
...and plenty more
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 7:10 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:

You're a fool that doesn't know his music. Do you know about anything pre 1965? That's when the best R&B was made, not that 80's bullshit you love so much. Try Me is his best track...no opinion on this one, it's a fact.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 7:23 pm

I see 5 lists and no one has Try Me on their list....Was James Brown singing Try Me before or after he had been beating on Tammi Terrell?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 7:24 pm

1958 I believe.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 7:25 pm

Yup, I was right, late '58.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:39 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:

You're a fool that doesn't know his music. Do you know about anything pre 1965? That's when the best R&B was made, not that 80's bullshit you love so much. Try Me is his best track...no opinion on this one, it's a fact.

Laughing My Ass Off

of course stupid...I've already shown that dummy......Try Me was nowhere near one of the GREAT James Brown's best songs.... Get The Fuck Out

your the one that doesn't know your music Mac Dre....fa thozzle....jeff dozzle..... Score = 10
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:41 pm

oh and 70's and 80's r&b >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 60's r&b and that's a damn FACT......

the 60's had some monumental efforts but the 70's and 80's are beatin' it up mane.....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:48 pm

I'm gonna start out by saying that Try Me is NOT James Brown's best song ever, not even close. It's a good song, but he has at least 20 better IMO.

Say It Loud
I Feel Good
The Big Payback
Sex Machine
It's A Man's World
*Funky Drummer
*Talkin Loud and Sayin Nothin
*Papa's Got A Brand New Bag
*Living In America
*Gonna Have A Funky Good Time

Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:56 pm

D.Powell wrote:
oh and 70's and 80's r&b >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 60's r&b and that's a damn FACT......

the 60's had some monumental efforts but the 70's and 80's are beatin' it up mane.....

Overall I'd agree, but the Temptations>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 12:38 am

D.Powell wrote:

Yeah, I said pre '65, which pretty much means the best of it was dying down around 1965, so the 50's is really the decade you wanted to diss if you were trying to hurt my feelings. You are ignorant of the decade, so you thinking the 70's & 80's were better is only because you're not knowing. Try Me is his best song, there's really no comp at all. What track of James Brown did Bob Marley feel the need to make a version of?...was it any on your list Powell?, or how about yours KJ? No, it was none of those. Mr. Music Robert Nesta made a version of JB's greatest track, and really the only one I play on a regular basis Try Me.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:03 am

It's a man's world (easily his best, imo)
The big payback
Funky president
Papa's got a brand new bag
The boss
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:36 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Yeah, I said pre '65, which pretty much means the best of it was dying down around 1965, so the 50's is really the decade you wanted to diss if you were trying to hurt my feelings. You are ignorant of the decade, so you thinking the 70's & 80's were better is only because you're not knowing. Try Me is his best song, there's really no comp at all. What track of James Brown did Bob Marley feel the need to make a version of?...was it any on your list Powell?, or how about yours KJ? No, it was none of those. Mr. Music Robert Nesta made a version of JB's greatest track, and really the only one I play on a regular basis Try Me.

I don't know about every r&b track ever released in the 60's but neither do you so we are even there but I feel I know enough abough about Motown's humble beginnings and Stax, etc...etc.....James Brown in the early 60's was doing his thang but it was the late 60's and 70's when he was in his prime...do your homework on it and learn B.Shaw....

as far the 70's and 80's r&b well yes in my opinion those were the strongest years for the genre...heads who were in their primes during those years such as:

Stevie Wonder
Michael Jackson
Prince
Curtis Mayfield
Barry White
Issac Hayes
James Brown
Gladys Knight
Patti LaBelle
Chaka Khan
Slave
The Time
Whitney Houston
Teddy Riley
Jimmy Jam And Terry Lewis
Janet Jackson
Jackson 5
New Edition
Chic
Shalamar
Earth, Wind And Fire
Marvin Gaye
Guy
Sade
Pointer Sisters
Isley Bros
Rick James
Teena Marie
S.O.S. Band
Loose Ends
Cherrelle
Alexander O'Neal
Al Green
Force MD's

I could go on and on....obviously not all of these acts started in either the 70's or the 80's but they all PEAKED or were in their PRIME during those years which is why they are the best years for the genre in it's history IN MY OPINION...and I haven't even named all of the acts I could....lol
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:59 am

I don't know much about R&B in the 50's but the little I have been exposed to why good was not as strong as the later decades. Especially for most black artist who had to water down their sound to crossover. The 60's & 70's saw more artist saying fuck that and making the music they really wanted.

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 7:23 pm

The 50's Powell, FIVE ZERO, Doo Wop R&B like the Time Tones. A great deal of my favorites were from NYC, so I know you would get down with that, if you were only exposed to it. K. Rob, like you said, you're knowledge on the decade is limited, watered down is what I call the shit that followed like a lot of the Motown & Stax when they started mixing it with Soul. I could make a list too Powell, and I bet you wouldn't have heard a single track by any of them.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 7:26 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
The 50's Powell, FIVE ZERO, Doo Wop R&B like the Time Tones. A great deal of my favorites were from NYC, so I know you would get down with that, if you were only exposed to it. K. Rob, like you said, you're knowledge on the decade is limited, watered down is what I call the shit that followed like a lot of the Motown & Stax when they started mixing it with Soul. I could make a list too Powell, and I bet you wouldn't have heard a single track by any of them.

Ummm B.Shaw make the fuckin list and stop running your phat mouth man....lol

stop talking about what I haven't heard and show me something man...teach me something

just for the record I'm comparing the 70/80's r&b to the 60's r&b...if you want to add the 50's r&b too it then feel free
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 7:54 pm

If you like Try Me that's fine man. Just let me see a Top 5 list of yours if you're saying that is his best song of all time, in your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:22 pm

Shaking My Head That's really all that you were after isn't it? Lists Yay. You know this is a waste of time, you don't know any of these groups Powell, you know a lot about a select few artists, that's it.

Chanters
Silhouettes
Aquatones
Channels
Bop Chords
Castelles
Vince Castro & The Tonettes
Cellos
Gladiolas
Chandeliers
Dumauries
Hollywood Flames
Dubs
Chesters

I too can go on for days, but like I said it's pointless because you don't know shit.

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:24 pm

Hghsmith, I like Night Train, and then you can just add 3 more of his overplayed hits to my list to make 5 my man.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:47 pm

Yo Shaw no offense but most blacks are not crazy about no fucking doo wop music. It did not have the staying power like true soul R&B. It actually comes off corny save for some exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:10 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Yo Shaw no offense but most blacks are not crazy about no fucking doo wop music. It did not have the staying power like true soul R&B. It actually comes off corny save for some exceptions.

Too bad, because the black folk did it the best. In the words of Neto "Oldies rule forever", I guess it's just me and the chicanos that still love it...what a shame.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Too bad, because the black folk did it the best. In the words of Neto "Oldies rule forever", I guess it's just me and the chicanos that still love it...what a shame.

Well 50's oldies are a part of the low rider culture so I get that. And I may be wrong but some of those balck grps may did that just to get on and too survive.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:05 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Shaking My Head That's really all that you were after isn't it? Lists Yay. You know this is a waste of time, you don't know any of these groups Powell, you know a lot about a select few artists, that's it.

Chanters
Silhouettes
Aquatones
Channels
Bop Chords
Castelles
Vince Castro & The Tonettes
Cellos
Gladiolas
Chandeliers
Dumauries
Hollywood Flames
Dubs
Chesters

I too can go on for days, but like I said it's pointless because you don't know shit.

so I guess what you wanted to do was find a bunch of obscure groups that not many have heard of and make yourself appear to look intelligent and cool and in your feeble mind that is exactly what you have done....excellent job B.Shaw...excellent job...you fuckin snow cone...lol

I have heard of about 3 of those groups..so I have a bunch of homework to do and I'm going to get started on that homework this weekend...but I tell you what if this list you have rattled off is not on the level of primetime Stevie Wonder......primetime MJ......primetime Chaka Khan...primetime Earth, Wind And Fire....and the rest of that GREAT list that I put up well then I'm going to know for a fact that you truly are one dumb motherfucker man....REAL TALK....because to just throw up a list just because it is obscure and not for the QUALITY of their music would mean that you B.Shaw are full of hot bowels....I can't wait to give you a full report within the next couple of weeks....this should be quite interesting......

Last edited by D.Powell on Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:08 am

lol @ full of hot bowels
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 12:28 am

Ohhh hell yeah. Finally someone listed I listen to.

King Heroin
Blind Man Can See It
The Payback
Try Me
Funky Drummer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 5:01 am

Yah, he just happened to find them, why don't you google doo wop to see if they appear dipshit, my homeboy is a big fan of that shit, 45 rpm collection like you wouldn't believe. Your dumbass is out of your league...just give up fag.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 7:32 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
Yah, he just happened to find them, why don't you google doo wop to see if they appear dipshit, my homeboy is a big fan of that shit, 45 rpm collection like you wouldn't believe. Your dumbass is out of your league...just give up fag.

Ass Licker

I'm glad you created that smiley because thats you all the UP B.Shaw's crusty ass.....I wasn't even talking to the shy bear from jellystone park fuckface...

I don't care what B.Shaw is a "big fan" of.....all that I requested was a list that he thought would be better than the artists that I listed and that's what he gave me....now it's up to me to do my homework and by homework I don't mean googling (What the fuck is that...lol) I mean listening to each and everyone of those artists he listed in depth and then making my determination if I feel that sound and quality wise they are better than Michael Jackson in his prime....or Marvin Gaye in his......or the S.O.S Band in theirs.....or the production of Jimmy Jam And Terry Lewis in theirs....etc..etc

because then that would mean the 50's and early 60's r&b is better than the 70's and 80's r&b....and right now in B.Shaw's opinion it is and that would be my opinion too if I'm hearing the same thing he's hearing...lol..we shall see...if it's anything like his taste in hip-hop well then I don't expect too much, but at least I'm willing to explore different options...

what you potato heads need to realize though is that just because something is more "underground" or hasn't been heard by the masses does NOT neccesarily mean that it is better....it doesn't mean that it is worse either it's all up to the listener...but when B.Shaw makes the comment that "Try Me is the GREAT James Brown's best song ever and that is a fact" well then B.Shaw should expect someone to challenge that just like they challenged me when I said NYC was the GOAT creators of hip-hop music of all-time and that is a fact...(something which I still stand by to this very day by the way)....but it's all good that B.Shaw has such a strong take on music because so do I.....so in that way I respect his take....

so BUTT out yOGi420™........let B.Shaw handle his own debates okay?? thanks a bunch ya damn picnic basket hoarder!

Last edited by D.Powell on Fri 10 Jun 2011, 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 7:38 am

oh and yOGi420™ or some admin could you please put back up my Giants logo as my avatar please??

Laughing My Ass Off at yOGi420™ being one pissed off bear....so fuckin upset that he made me a white man...... Laughing My Ass Off

what a small embarrassed child he is.....lol
Back to top Go down
yOGi420™
yOGi420™

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 7:44 am

I have no idea what you're saying, maybe if you make a list it will all make sense.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:08 am

yOGi420™ wrote:
I have no idea what you're saying, maybe if you make a list it will all make sense.

of course you have no idea what I'm saying you sensitive ass bear....Hey yOGi420™ your drug use needs to decrease mane.....it's for your own good stupid....
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:18 am

LOL, Is that MacGyver?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:18 am

Comedy, Powell hasn't heard them so they're "obscure". I guess every 2011 rap release is obscure as well. Why are you on this forum again? Beat it kook, You bring nothing to the table.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:19 am

T. Myers wrote:
LOL, Is that MacGyver?

nah it's yOGi420™'s pop from when he was singing in the choir...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:20 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Comedy, Powell hasn't heard them so they're "obscure". I guess every 2011 rap release is obscure as well. Why are you on this forum again? Beat it kook, You bring nothing to the table.

there is a more than a few that came out this year that I'm feeling...what that has too do with your love of doo-wop I have no fuckin idea jock thizzle.....
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:28 am

D.Powell wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:

there is a more than a few that came out this year that I'm feeling...what that has too do with your love of doo-wop I have no fuckin idea jock thizzle.....

Show me a list, you need to make a listTop 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Reppin4xw4
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:30 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:

Show me a list, you need to make a listTop 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Reppin4xw4

that list would be under another thread....this is the r&b section my dude....not the doo-wop section....not the mac dre section but the r&b section...something that many can plainly see you and your boyfriend no NOTHING about.....not once has that shy bear even bothered with a list under any of these threads and you still think even today that Try Me is James Brown's greatest song of all-time Laughing My Ass Off

beat it lil shaw....your funny man....I need this type of shit on a friday mane...thanks!
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:40 am

This is a hip hop forum, you want to talk R&B all day go somwhere elseTop 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Gtfobaby1
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 10:48 am

the r&b thread is pretty well populated everyday so I'm not sure if you make sense or not??? but again good try jock thizzle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28   Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Tracks R&B Edition-Day 28
Page 1 of 1