Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Underrated Series: Week 3

Go down 
+2
Half
Wayne
6 posters

Most underrated album?
Amerikkka's Most Wanted
The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_lcap0%The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Death Certificate
The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_lcap0%The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
The Predator
The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_lcap20%The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Lethal Injection
The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_lcap40%The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
War & Peace: The War Disc Vol. 1
The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_lcap20%The Underrated Series: Week 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
War & Peace: The Peace Disc Vol. 2
 0% [ 0 ]
Laugh Now Cry Later
 0% [ 0 ]
Raw Footage
 0% [ 0 ]
I Am The West
 0% [ 0 ]
Bootlegs & B-Sides
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

The Underrated Series: Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 7:07 pm

The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icecube_2
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 7:15 pm

I haven't listened to either War & Peace album or I Am The West so I'm not really qualified, but out of what I have heard I guess Laugh Now, Cry Later is the most underrated.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 7:34 pm

I'm torn between War and Bootlegs & B-sides. With a push i'm going with Bootlegs. To me that is one of his best albums. Its kinda like what the Geto Boys tried to do with releasing that "Geto Boys" album that was just a readjustment of Grip It. Instead Bootlegs worked way better.

To me production held a lot of those lyrically good songs on the 2nd half of the album back from reaching its full potenial. But the production on Bootlegs does the job well and it gives you some dope ass unreleased trks ot go along with it. To me the way people luv Nas Lost Tapes they should luv this album. Maybe he should have not named it Bootlegs & Bsides because to me its a dope collection of songs.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 7:35 pm

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!! This album is soooooooooo underrated I just noticed that Wayne did not even include the shit.

Get that album up there asap Wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 9:11 pm

Oh wow, can't believe I left off Bootlegs & B-Sides (lol).

My pick would be Lethal Injection. While it was certainly not on the level of his first three albums, and the fact that his acting career was just beginning to take off, he still brought the goods on this album and it's far from his weakest album IMO. Lyrically he was still on point, the production was good. The first half of this album is awesome, with the second half not too far behind.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 10:38 pm

Wayne please put Bootlegs & Bsides on that poll if you can.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 11:23 pm

i added bootlegs and b sides to the poll
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

+1 to Slang for being a good admin!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jun 2011, 8:18 am

War
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Underrated Series: Week 3   The Underrated Series: Week 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Underrated Series: Week 3
Page 1 of 1