Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game - The R.E.D. Album

Go down 
+8
Wayne
KJ Styles
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
SyRuP Sippa
thelundquist
Tic706
T. Myers
Half
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Rate it
5 stars
Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap0%Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4.75 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
4.5 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
4.25 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
4 stars
Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap67%Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
3.75 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
3.5 stars
Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap17%Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
3.25 stars
Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_lcap16%Game - The R.E.D. Album Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
3 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
Below 3 stars
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Game - The R.E.D. Album Empty
PostSubject: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:10 pm

Game - The R.E.D. Album Red-album-cover

This is out tomorrow. I haven't heard it yet but it will be on Spotify tomorrow so I'll make sure to listen to it. If you guys have heard a leak feel free to discuss it here. If you bought the album already, which version did you get? What did you think of the singles? Basically just discuss the album here and rate it when you get the chance.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:14 pm

Is there more than one version?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:30 pm

Half wrote:
T. Myers wrote:
Is there more than one version?

Seems like it on Amazon, could be wrong though.

Deluxe:

http://www.amazon.com/R-D-Album-Game/dp/B002U1ABZG

Regular:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002U1ACBO/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B002U1ABZG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=13R43NNJ5XJ4YNNVHT3P

After reviewing that Deluxe Edition page a bit closer, I'm guessing they thought they would make one initially and then scrapped it. So I'm guessing there's only one version.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:31 pm

Ah
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2011, 9:48 pm

I still need a link anybody. I keep finding dead links.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:26 am

Not a Game fan, so I wasn't planning to buy or even DL this, but I downloaded out of insomnia induced boredom, and I like it. This shit is dope. The production is fully on point and Game does his thing for the most part. There are a few too many single-y tracks, but besides that I'm feeling most of it. 4/5
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:25 am

I am picking this up today along with Outerspace's new album(assuming i can find it in store). I'm also surprised Kev needs a link for this. I thought Game would be a blind buy for him. It must be all the weak mixtape tracks that have soured him.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:33 am

T. Myers wrote:
I am picking this up today along with Outerspace's new album(assuming i can find it in store). I'm also surprised Kev needs a link for this. I thought Game would be a blind buy for him. It must be all the weak mixtape tracks that have soured him.

Outerspace's new album is on Spotify if you end up being out of luck at the store. I added that along with Honkey Kong and this Game album. Bumped them up to the top of my queue.

Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:48 am

Half wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

Outerspace's new album is on Spotify if you end up being out of luck at the store. I added that along with Honkey Kong and this Game album. Bumped them up to the top of my queue.

Yeah, that might have to work, but i think FYE will have it.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:50 am

hmmm... spotify will be getting heavy use today...
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 12:24 pm

thelundquist wrote:
Not a Game fan, so I wasn't planning to buy or even DL this, but I downloaded out of insomnia induced boredom, and I like it. This shit is dope. The production is fully on point and Game does his thing for the most part. There are a few too many single-y tracks, but besides that I'm feeling most of it. 4/5

Yeah, I agree with the 4 star rating after one play through. The album starts off pretty well with some nice hard-hitting tracks. The album just has a really energetic feel to it until it hits the track "Hello" with Lloyd, which is just plain bad. Then two more tracks like it (All The Way Gone, Pot of Gold) with soft R&B "guys" on the hooks kinda destroy the momentum the album has. All I Know had a good sound to it but felt kind of shallow to me. Then the track with DJ Premier brings some of the fire back, and then album ends pretty well with some introspective tracks. I'm not sure I like the Dr. Dre intros/interludes, especially the Dr. Dre Outro, which really didn't need to be there. Also, people have said that he sounds like some of his guests on a few tracks, and the only time I would really agree would be on the track with Young Jeezy. Not sure if he's sucking up or showing off his versatility, so I can't decide if that's a bad or a good thing. This album isn't The Documentary, but I think it is a stronger release than LAX, which bored me at times. I enjoyed this album, and 4 stars seems about right.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 12:33 pm

Yeah that little R&B chunk didn't need to be in there at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 1:16 pm

LOL @ "guys"
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 1:29 pm

3.25 from me after one spin.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 2:34 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You're fucking biased!!!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 2:38 pm

Half wrote:
Southern Rap Pro wrote:

You're fucking biased!!!

West Coast haterz

I'm gonna b copping this one later tonight. Shaking My Head Tha Carter IV drops next week. I wanted to cop both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

T. Myers wrote:

After all the delays and average singles Game lost some steam with me. Then I went and sampled the album and it has too many single attempt type trks. How some one will feel this album but not like any of his other 3 is beyond me. But I want the link to make sure I am making the right decision of not buying it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:08 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

After all the delays and average singles Game lost some steam with me. Then I went and sampled the album and it has too many single attempt type trks. How some one will feel this album but not like any of his other 3 is beyond me. But I want the link to make sure I am making the right decision of not buying it.

I think this is the worst of his 4 albums.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:26 pm

Just got done listening to this, and overall this is a good album.

After one spin, I'd say it's at least on par with LAX. It's got it's bangers and it's got it's skip tracks. The song Ricky was done in poor taste though. I know he was trying to show love to fallen soldiers but using the scene from Boyz N The Hood as the theme and chorus for the track was lame IMO.

One thing I can say is that there's a few MC's whom I usually don't care for (Lil Wayne, Drake, E-40) who actually don't sound bad in their appearances. At least Weezy actually admitted to being a martian, I figured he was either that or a gremlin, LMAO!

I really like Drug Test, Red Nation, and Mama Nation. Those are my favorites from the album after the first spin. I'll give this 4 stars for the time being. That rating will either go up or down.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:30 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I really like... Mama Nation.
What?

KJ Styles wrote:
I'll give this 4 stars for the time being. That rating will either go up or down.
It can't stay the same?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:40 pm

Half wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
What?

KJ Styles wrote:
I'll give this 4 stars for the time being. That rating will either go up or down.
It can't stay the same?

Whoops, I meant to say Mama Knows! Sorry long day, but what's wrong with that song? I thought it was a heartfelt song about his mother. It was also on point lyrically and production wise.

As for the second point, sure the rating might stay the same. I meant to say that the rating COULD go up or down rather than will. I don't see it rising to more than 4.25 though, or dropping to less than 3.5.

Last edited by KJ Styles on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:42 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Half wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
What?

KJ Styles wrote:
It can't stay the same?

What's wrong with Mama Nation? I thought it was a heartfelt song about his mother. It was also on point lyrically and production wise.

As for the second point, sure the rating might stay the same. I meant to say that the rating COULD go up or down rather than will. I don't see it rising to more than 4.25 though, or dropping to less than 3.5.

I was just messing with you man. It's "Mama Knows" though... unless I missed a track somewhere.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:44 pm

Half wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Half wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
What?

KJ Styles wrote:
It can't stay the same?

What's wrong with Mama Nation? I thought it was a heartfelt song about his mother. It was also on point lyrically and production wise.

I was just messing with you man. It's "Mama Knows" though... unless I missed a track somewhere.

Yeah I edited my point before seeing your reply. My bad.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:37 pm

SPOTIFY KEVIN.

You really are missing out.. it's better than DLing to me.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:43 pm

I'm definitely feeling this album, way better than LAX. It was worth the wait IMO. I'll go either 4 or 4.5 stars for this one.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 12:05 am

I just popped this in. Can someone explain to me what the purpose of "Drug Test" was? I may be in the minority but this track sucks. I am on Track 12 and it sounds like this should be called "The Fan Album". Every song with a guest appearance he is either getting outshined or he is trying to rap like the artist that is making the guest appearance. It looks like the DL will be enough for me. At this point, and I still plan to listen to the rest of the CD, this is sounding worse than LAX.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:11 am

I bought this today because I was a Game stan back in the day. I got through the track with Jeezy in the ride after I got it, and I liked every track. Hopefully the rest is this good... but judging by the reviews, it won't be. I agree that he is trying to sound like his features; especially the Drake track. Didn't really see the Jeezy comparison, though. Game has switched his flow that way a few times before
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:29 pm

I agree with Terry. After listening to this last night, Game's CD ratings go in the order of their release. After spinning LAX earlier in the week, LAX is even better than "The Fan Album".
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:34 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I agree with Terry. After listening to this last night, Game's CD ratings go in the order of their release. After spinning LAX earlier in the week, LAX is even better than "The Fan Album".

I think me you and terry are the only non crazies on the forum. Maybe people need to go back and spin The Documentary and Doctor's Advocate. Rating this joint a 4 or higher is doing a disservice to his first two albums...lol
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:35 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Highsmith wrote:

I think me you and terry are the only non crazies on the forum. Maybe people need to go back and spin The Documentary and Doctor's Advocate. Rating this joint a 4 or higher is doing a disservice to his first two albums...lol

Last week I spun Documentary and Doctor's Advocate. They both still hold up today.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:36 pm

What are your ratings for those then?

I just feel if you give this a 4 or higher, those two albums gotta get a 6 or 7 rating...lol
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:38 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
What are your ratings for those then?

I just feel if you give this a 4 or higher, those two albums gotta get a 6 or 7 rating...lol

Documentary is staring at a 5 (otherwise it's 4.5) and Doctor's Advocate gets 4.5 stars from me.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

The Documentary-4.5 stars
LAX-4.25 stars
Doctor's Advocate-4.0 stars
The Red Album-3.5 stars at best

Like i said, the first half of The Red Album is good, but there is really only 1 good track from tracks 13-21.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

Damn, that's a big ass avatar.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

The Documentary- 4.5 stars
The Doctor's Advocate- 4.5 stars
LAX- 4 stars
The Red Album- 4 stars
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:42 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Damn, that's a big ass avatar.

And it's been changed, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:51 pm

T. Myers wrote:
The Documentary-4.5 stars
LAX-4.25 stars
Doctor's Advocate-4.0 stars
The Red Album-3.5 stars at best

Like i said, the first half of The Red Album is good, but there is really only 1 good track from tracks 13-21

Going on the first half, I'd give it like 4.25. I'm afraid to listen to the second half Game - The R.E.D. Album 820545
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:01 pm

The Documentary 4.5 stars
Doctor's Advocate 4.25 stars
LAX 4 stars..I had this at 3.5 for the longest time
The Red Album aka The Fan Album 3.25-3.5 stars.

Just like I did with "Watch The Throne", I will listen to the new disc more to give Game his fair shake. I just expect better and when I see his discography getting worse by album IMO that is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:10 pm

If you give Stillmatic 4 stars or more, It Was Written must be 10 stars

If you give Blueprint 3 4 stars or more, American Gangster must be 20 stars

If you give Speakerboxxx/The Love Below more than 4 stars, Stankonia must be 50 stars

If you give (album from an artist that I don't like as much as someone else) X stars, (other album in said artist's catalog that I prefer) must be (extremely high number) stars.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

Yes, that's exactly how it works. Percentage wise it just doesn't make sense to only separate albums by small fractions if you think one is tons better than another.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:12 pm

If you believe anything Half just said, you are a NAS/JAY/OUTKAST/ARTISTTHATYOUDONTLIKEASMUCH HATER!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

And that is why you're V.Lopez.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:17 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Yes, that's exactly how it works. Percentage wise it just doesn't make sense to only separate albums by small fractions if you think one is tons better than another.

Your assumption and your rating system. Nothing wrong with that, but not everyone has the same system of rating.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:18 pm

I like the R.E.D. album much more than LAX personally. After about 3 full spins, I just took like 6-7 songs on it, put them on my iPod and haven't bumped the rest since. I copped the R.E.D. album on Tuesday and I've already spun it about 10 times and I'm still not tired of it. I don't like EVERY song on it, but I like more of it than I do LAX.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:19 pm

It's not even a rating system. And not my assumption. I'm just saying comparatively if someone says they love x album or x album is classic and then say another album is good or they just like it, then their scores should logically reflect that difference. That's what I'm saying. It's not about my score or what I think.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:22 pm

You are V.Lopez.

"Illmatic is 5 stars, and BTH is about half as good as Illmatic so it's 2.5 stars. Same with ... and ... and ... and... . The only album even close is RTD and that's only 3.5 stars because Illmatic is so much better! And I'm the cutest and 50 is my boyfriend"
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:26 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
It's not even a rating system. And not my assumption. I'm just saying comparatively if someone says they love x album or x album is classic and then say another album is good or they just like it, then their scores should logically reflect that difference. That's what I'm saying. It's not about my score or what I think.

We'll have to agree to disagree, I don't think logic is involved in evaluating music. That's pretty much always been my stance. Furthermore, do you base ratings solely on where you'd place it in an artist's catalog? Never given a rating based on gut feeling? Never prefer something due to good memories/experiences associated with it? Is your favorite album the only 5 star album for you?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:29 pm

I never said any of that. You're taking it to places I'm not. I don't care WHY I rate an album the way I do. But if I like an album alot because of memories and rate it say 4.5 - then other albums I rate 4.5 I should like just as much. If not, then what does a rating mean? Shouldn't ratings be comparable to each other? Isn't that why we give numerical ratings? If a 4 means one thing in one context and another in another context then the system is pointless and useless.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 2:32 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
I like the R.E.D. album much more than LAX personally. After about 3 full spins, I just took like 6-7 songs on it, put them on my iPod and haven't bumped the rest since. I copped the R.E.D. album on Tuesday and I've already spun it about 10 times and I'm still not tired of it. I don't like EVERY song on it, but I like more of it than I do LAX.

I like the Red Album more than LAX also. I've spun the new joint twice already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game - The R.E.D. Album   Game - The R.E.D. Album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game - The R.E.D. Album
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next