Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Empty
PostSubject: Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)   Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)   Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:02 pm

Christian rap?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)   Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:38 pm

yeah it is, but it's dope fool
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)   Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:42 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
yeah it is, but it's dope fool

Hey now you read way too much into my post. I was just wondering, I don't associate Christian rap with spitters.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)   Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 6:48 pm

WHATEVER BRAILLE IS STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN LIKE JESUS ON A CROSS!!!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)   Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 3:30 pm

Hey SRP I did listen to this. It has nice beats and Braille can rap. However, the Christian overtones really bothered me. The track you posted made me think that this album wasn't going to be preachy, but it is. I can't help but find tracks about "grindin' for the kingdom" and discussing how masturbation is a sin and that shit really awkward. If I were to ever like Christian rap, this guy would be the person to get me into it. I just can't like the album though. Christian rap is not for me man. You don't seem to be bothered by that though so by all means check this out. You'll like it much more than I did.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)   Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 7:28 pm

You know, I posted this before I heard it and that jacking off song was too much IMO. When I first heard braille it was through the site and I had no clue he was a christian rapper. So that to me was a sign he was dope since I couldn't tell even after spinning him... he had christian overtones, but so do a lot of 5 % inject their religion so it is not as big of a deal. I'm not a fan of overly preachy shit and he always goes there on a few songs, but overall I think he's a dope emcee so I don't let the christianity part bother me.
Back to top Go down

Braille - Native Lungs (Free Download, Physical CD available!)
Page 1 of 1