Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Empty
PostSubject: Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP   Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 5:51 pm

Is this still coming out? I'd like to hear it.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP   Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 8:51 am

He's got "Ripgut Collection 2" coming out Nov. 1st but he must have scratched the "Halloween Night" title.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP   Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 8:59 am

If anyone knows, this is new material isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP   Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 3:30 pm

Ripgut Collection Vol. 2 is not new material
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP   Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

We talked to Seven and he said you’ve requested the darkest music out of everything so far–even the Holloween EP which we don’t know if we’re ever going to hear or not. First tell us about the music that you’re requesting and what you’re going for with this album.

Lynch: Okay first of all the goal with this album…as you know in the very first album Dinner And A Movie he was a rapper that was undecided on what he wanted to do with his life, be a rapper or a murderer. So that was Dinner And A Movie and you can see the transformation onto the Coathanga Strangla when he starts going a little overboard with picking murdering over his music. He just went through a lot of bad stuff on Coathanga Strangla. He had that song about his girl that a lot of people do like on that album–and he just went through a whole bunch of stuff. Now Mannibalector is where he goes overboard more with the murder side–like he’s going all out–so I requested really dark beats because he’s going to be talking some stuff that I hope Trav don’t snatch off the album [laughs]. You know what I mean? But you know Trav you know, they run a respectable label and stuff but I like to tend to go overboard sometimes because it’s just in my mind–I think like that. Plus that was the whole concept of the three albums that I was doing in accordance with the story of Mannibalector.

How about the Holloween EP, I take it that it’s not coming out. Do you have any plans for those songs? What’s happened with that?

Lynch: Well I’m going to keep the songs but I think I’m going to do next Halloween because I wasn’t able to capture the darkness of Halloween in time enough to drop it. When I do something I want it to be right so I’m going to drop that next year. Strange doesn’t know that yet but I was going to offer them that and everything. But I had to go darker…and it wasn’t dark enough yet.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP   Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

^ thanks for posting that...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP   Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotha Lynch Hung - Halloween Night EP
Page 1 of 1