Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12

Go down 
+5
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
SyRuP Sippa
KJ Styles
T. Myers
D.Powell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 6:45 pm

I didn't say anything about Eli. Just pointed out that he cried.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 6:50 pm

I called Eli a wuss for crying...not Elway...keep up old man. Time is passing u by.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:02 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
I called Eli a wuss for crying...not Elway...keep up old man. Time is passing u by.

Elway did the samething that Eli did in terms of not playing for the team that drafted them dum-may...so going by what you said is a "wuss" move then that would make Elway a "wuss" too which is funny because both him and Eli are better than Matty "Ice"....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

No...Elway didn't cry...Eli did...wuss.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:20 pm

D.Powell wrote:

GET OFF ELI MANNING'S DICK FELLAS.....that shit is soft....worry about your own non winning teams....not one of those franchises has sniffed a ring (Da Bills, Seahawks, Falcons, Lions)...not ONE! lol......

Well the Bills sniffed it four straight times....they just failed to claim it.

And it can be argued that Seattle got robbed of theirs in 2005.

But yeah, these dudes are bitching over petty shit. They need to worry about their own teams and hoping that they change their horrific franchise history.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:23 pm

This goes out to Shona Donna!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:24 pm

Hey KJ, how's Bradshaw & his probable tag doing?????
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

I mean "Hey fair weather fan, how's Bradshaw & his probable tag doing"?

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:27 pm

I just fail to see what holding on an extra point attempt has to do with playing quarterback. The two are totally unrelated.

I don't care either way. Eli as a decent enough QB, I just think Giants fans overrate him, and most others underrate him. That's how it's been, and most likely, that's how it will continue to be.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:28 pm

Shaun wrote:
lmao @ Dalton being better

Well Dalton's having a better rookie year than Palmer did. Whether or not he has a better career remains to be seen, but Palmer's prime has come and gone and in 2011 Dalton is better.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 7:31 pm

Myestro wrote:
I just fail to see what holding on an extra point attempt has to do with playing quarterback. The two are totally unrelated.

I don't care either way. Eli as a decent enough QB, I just think Giants fans overrate him, and most others underrate him. That's how it's been, and most likely, that's how it will continue to be.

It's still a play that needed to be made and he fucked it up.

And I don't overrate Eli. I think he's no worse than a Top 10 QB and this year he's arguably played like a Top 5 QB. You're right that most non-Giants fans underrate him though.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Nov 2011, 8:55 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

Fuck DeSean Jackson! Fuck his attitude!! Fuck his Alligator Arms!!! Tonight i will place a rabbit's foot under my pillow and pray he gets plastered by a Philadelphia city bus.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:18 pm

Fuck week 12 in general... lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:31 pm

QB Hierarchy

1) Rodgers
2) Eli
3) Tebow

Have a nice day and GFY. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:45 pm

OMG ELI IS THE BEST! HE'S PROVEN MORE THAN RODGERS AND I DON'T OVERRATE HIM!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:03 pm

Tebow has done it again....he's won another game and he's done it HIS way...this dude is a winner mayne....he's extremely ugly but he's a winner and that defense has really stepped their game up...

goodbye Chargers

goodbye Bills

goodbye Eagles

good wins by the Jets, Pats, Deadskins, Bengals, Texans, Panthers, Falcons, Titans, Raiders....etc

DeSean and Reid will NOT be in Philly next year........Norv Turner is gone......and there will be some major changes in Buffalo....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:03 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Fuck DeSean Jackson! Fuck his attitude!! Fuck his Alligator Arms!!! Tonight i will place a rabbit's foot under my pillow and pray he gets plastered by a Philadelphia city bus.

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:59 am

Powell, there will not be major changes in Buffalo, lol, they are a young-ish team with a new head coach and had no expectations, give them time to grow.

KJ, Dalton in 2011 is nowhere near as good as Palmer still is in 2011, although Dalton is having a great year.

And for the Record, Stevie Johnson had the greatest TD celebration of the year, FUCKING CLASSIC.

and, Tebow still sucks
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:04 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
Powell, there will not be major changes in Buffalo, lol, they are a young-ish team with a new head coach and had no expectations, give them time to grow.

KJ, Dalton in 2011 is nowhere near as good as Palmer still is in 2011, although Dalton is having a great year.

And for the Record, Stevie Johnson had the greatest TD celebration of the year, FUCKING CLASSIC.

and, Tebow still sucks

yeah and there is talk about being disciplined for it. I'm not sure why it's wrong to mock convicted felons. I suppose that's why it's the No Fun League.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:05 am

T. Myers wrote:
Laced With Slang wrote:

and, Tebow still sucks

yeah and there is talk about being disciplined for it. I'm not sure why it's wrong to mock convicted felons. I suppose that's why it's the No Fun League.

i know, i hate the NFL so much
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:27 am

"Powell, there will not be major changes in Buffalo, lol, they are a young-ish team with a new head coach and had no expectations, give them time to grow. "

Indeed. Not to mention our top 2 CBs and Freddy Jackson were out and we almost beat a desperate Jets team at home.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:42 am

Laced With Slang wrote:

and, Tebow still sucks

You sound clueless about the way the NFL does business Sal....there will be changes in Buffalo because of this collapse....I didn't say where those changes would be....but it might be something like a new offensive or defensive coordinator (thats a major change cause it would be a new system) or they might ship out someone who's a damn bust (C.J. Spiller) that would be another major change because he was their 1st round draft pick before....maybe they might pick up some notable FA's......things change when you don't win Sal.....yeah I can tell your a LIONS fan mayne....... Laughing My Ass Off

as for your comments on Tebow.....well he's 5-1....I'll bet there's alot of Lions fans not named you who would love to have that WINNER on their team......
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:11 am

D.Powell wrote:
Laced With Slang wrote:

and, Tebow still sucks

You sound clueless about the way the NFL does business Sal....there will be changes in Buffalo because of this collapse....I didn't say where those changes would be....but it might be something like a new offensive or defensive coordinator (thats a major change cause it would be a new system) or they might ship out someone who's a damn bust (C.J. Spiller) that would be another major change because he was their 1st round draft pick before....maybe they might pick up some notable FA's......things change when you don't win Sal.....yeah I can tell your a LIONS fan mayne....... Laughing My Ass Off

as for your comments on Tebow.....well he's 5-1....I'll bet there's alot of Lions fans not named you who would love to have that WINNER on their team......

There shouldn't be a single Lions fan that would want Tebow over Stafford. That's just idiotic. Stafford has got his team at 7-4 with those 4 losses coming against teams with an average record of 8.5 wins and 2.5 losses. Props to Tim Tebow and all that, but you're going a bit overboard there.

Oh by the way, who is the only QB to actually lead his team to a victory over the Denver Tebows this season?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:28 pm

Stafford beat Tebow earlier in the year but you're sitting there acting like Stafford has accomplished a whole bunch at the NFL level and I just don't see it....not yet anyway.....we will never know but I'm sure there are some Lions fans and fans in other places maybe even here in NYC who would want Tim Tebow on there team.....you can't say that I'm going overboard on anything yet Terry....Tebow is a WINNER....plain and simple.....

I think the style that he uses to play QB is crazy too, which makes it even more crazy that he's able to win like that....but the key component is that he's WINNING....and that's all anybody should care about.....style points don't mean shit if your losing....who cares....Tebow is a WINNER.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:34 pm

wins are all that count...the only thing that count... and tebow is winning mayne... by himself... he's carrying this team with no receivers... no running backs... I'm also amazed by how they bench von miller and line up tebow as the only defense player.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 12:58 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Stafford beat Tebow earlier in the year but you're sitting there acting like Stafford has accomplished a whole bunch at the NFL level and I just don't see it....not yet anyway.....we will never know but I'm sure there are some Lions fans and fans in other places maybe even here in NYC who would want Tim Tebow on there team.....you can't say that I'm going overboard on anything yet Terry....Tebow is a WINNER....plain and simple.....

I think the style that he uses to play QB is crazy too, which makes it even more crazy that he's able to win like that....but the key component is that he's WINNING....and that's all anybody should care about.....style points don't mean shit if your losing....who cares....Tebow is a WINNER.....

He's accomplished more than Tebow, and that's all that matters here.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:19 pm

style points for me matter
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:32 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:

Score = 0

I can tell you have never played a sport in your entire 15 years on this planet Sal......lol

And Terry, Stafford has "accomplished" more if you mean in terms of wins but thats because he's been in the league a little bit longer.....but neither of them has won a playoff game yet....neither of them has won anything meaningful yet?? although I think Tebow might get that done before Stafford does.....but we will see.....thats why they play the games right???

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 28 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:34 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
wins are all that count...the only thing that count... and tebow is winning mayne... by himself... he's carrying this team with no receivers... no running backs... I'm also amazed by how they bench von miller and line up tebow as the only defense player.

concentrate on Mr.Homo, Pedro.....he's got your beloved cowbitches at 7-4 so far....is this the year that he FINALLY brings home a championship??? you guys haven't won one since Smith, Aikman, Irving so it's long overdue....can Homo do it??? what do you think Pedro???
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:35 pm

D.Powell wrote:

D.Powell wrote:
Laced With Slang wrote:

Score = 0

I can you have never played a sport in your entire 15 years on this planet Sal......lol

And Terry Stafford has "accomplished" more if you mean in terms of wins but thats because he's been in the league a little bit longer.....but neither of them has won a playoff game yet....neither of them has won anything meaningful yet?? although I think Tebow might get that done before Stafford does.....but we will see.....thats why they play the games right???

ummmm baby bubba can you keep your bullshit straight mayne!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:36 pm

Ummm answer the question about your bitch Homo mayne....scurred to stand behind anything?? BEYOTCH!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

I'm not talking about their careers. I'm speaking on this season. Stafford has his team at 7-4 in arguably the best division in football. Stafford has thrown 26 td's on the year, and Stafford led his team to a head to head victory against the very QB that you are suggesting Detroit fans would want over Stafford. What is the upside in having Tebow over Stafford? We're not talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mark Sanchez, or Colt McCoy. We're talking about a legit pro bowl candidate on a winning team.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:27 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I'm not talking about their careers. I'm speaking on this season. Stafford has his team at 7-4 in arguably the best division in football. Stafford has thrown 26 td's on the year, and Stafford led his team to a head to head victory against the very QB that you are suggesting Detroit fans would want over Stafford. What is the upside in having Tebow over Stafford? We're not talking about Ryan Fitzpatrick, Mark Sanchez, or Colt McCoy. We're talking about a legit pro bowl candidate on a winning team.

the upside might be more wins....that would be the only "upside"....which is the most important stat when judging QB's......again if we are only referring to this year then Stafford got a head start on Tebow...Tebow did not begin the season as the number one guy right?? Stafford did...as far as what they did head to head against each other well Eli has beaten Brady twice head to head and once was in the super bowl but as a G-Men fanatic I would pick Tom Brady as my starter all damn day against Eli....so that one head to head meeting between Stafford and Tebow means what?? nothing in the grand scheme of things...stop bringing that up as part of your debate mayne....lol

oh and for the record right now I would pick Sanchez over Stafford as well.....Sanchez as wild as he is has led the Jets to back to back appearances in the championship game and won playoff games on the road......Stafford hasn't done enough IN MY OPINION to be rated over Mark Sanchez Get The Fuck Out

again this is all IN MY OPINION! let's make that clear before Sal starts bringing up the Wu-Tang Clan's greatest moment or lil jeffrey starts spouting off what Haystack means in his life personally...or Pedro trys to sell me on the merits of Tony Homo..... Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:43 pm

wow, just wow
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:12 pm

This whole debate comes down to how we measure the greatness of a QB. Is it based on statistics (QB rating, yards, TDs, completion%, ect) or is it based on rings/wins?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:21 pm

Cise wrote:
This whole debate comes down to how we measure the greatness of a QB. Is it based on statistics (QB rating, yards, TDs, completion%, ect) or is it based on rings/wins?

The QB position is the only position in professional sports where your legacy is directly tied to winning a ring, but people need to use a little common sense when evaluating QB's. If someone wants to point to Favre's ring in an effort to prove he's better than Marino then so be it. I have no problem with that, but don't sit here and try to tell me that Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and Mark Rypien are better QB's than Jim Kelly, Boomer Esiason, and Dan Marino.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:33 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
wow, just wow

Winning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Detroit Lions nuff said....so of course it's wow...just wow idiot...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:36 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Cise wrote:

The QB position is the only position in professional sports where your legacy is directly tied to winning a ring, but people need to use a little common sense when evaluating QB's. If someone wants to point to Favre's ring in an effort to prove he's better than Marino then so be it. I have no problem with that, but don't sit here and try to tell me that Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and Mark Rypien are better QB's than Jim Kelly, Boomer Esiason, and Dan Marino.

agreed.....

but I'm not talking about any of those QB's who have resumes in the league...who have had careers in the league

we are talking about Matthew Stafford vs. Tim Tebow....neither of whom has accomplished ANYTHING in this league...neither of whom has won anything YET??? although I have more admiration for Tebow's start then what Stafford has done so far.....and again this is my opinion....this is an opinion Terry just like you have yours....respect it baby bubba....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:

The Detroit Lions had a bunch of "style" points with Barry Sanders and Billy Sims and Herman Moore, Nighttrain Lane, Stomp your face out Suh, Matt "I'm the idiotic GM" Millen

I mean there has been a bunch of "style" pass through Detroit but not one motherfuckin' ring EVER....not one superbowl ring and we have been playing that game for what 46 years??? thats a damn shame....

WOW just WOW!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow, just WOW!

thats a damn shame! lotta style points on this page though.....pimp hats....big boat shoes.....bell bottoms....leather trench coats....

ya gotta love their style mayne...... Score = 10
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:52 pm

Powell, I think you may be forgetting that Stafford started 5-1, too. Except Stafford was the main reason for the start. He played his role perfectly in that offense and won until teams realized that they can't run the ball. Do you really think Tebow's first 6 games were better than Stafford's this year?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:20 pm

Shaun wrote:
Powell, I think you may be forgetting that Stafford started 5-1, too. Except Stafford was the main reason for the start. He played his role perfectly in that offense and won until teams realized that they can't run the ball. Do you really think Tebow's first 6 games were better than Stafford's this year?

Calvin Johnson was the main reason for that start Shaun...not Stafford....Stafford threw up a bunch of jump balls which Megatron freely went and hauled in for touchdowns for him in double and triple coverage mayne.....

Megatron was the main reason for that start how could you disagree??

Tebow has done more with less IN MY OPINION........he is less talented than Stafford....and Decker can't even look at Megatron....Willis just started picking up his play mainly due to inspiration from Tebow...so like already said I am more impressed with what Tebow has done than what Stafford has done....I could complete passes to Megatron mayne....lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 6:46 pm

So first you ignore the fact McGahee was doing well this year BEFORE Tebow... then you claim to know what his inspiration is for playing well this year...seriously... you have to be like an old man making up this dumb online persona just for kicks right? you can't really take the shit you say seriously?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:20 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
So first you ignore the fact McGahee was doing well this year BEFORE Tebow... then you claim to know what his inspiration is for playing well this year...seriously... you have to be like an old man making up this dumb online persona just for kicks right? you can't really take the shit you say seriously?

McGahee has picked up his play considerably since Tebow took over and I saw an interview on ESPN where he said Tebow's presence and play has inspired the entire team....he is a part of that team right stupid???

yo mayne you motherfuckers HATE when someone doesn't agree with you idiots and makes you dudes look stupid again and again and again...and because you idiots can put lil green marks next to each one of your dumb ass comments it makes you guys feel like you've actually said something intelligent??? Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off

Hey Pedro answer the fuckin' question mayne:

"concentrate on Mr.Homo, Pedro.....he's got your beloved cowbitches at 7-4 so far....is this the year that he FINALLY brings home a championship??? you guys haven't won one since Smith, Aikman, Irving so it's long overdue....can Homo do it??? what do you think Pedro???"

whatcha think N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 221748
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

1. Romo is not relevant here. You like to bring up things you think are "personal" but have nothing to do with the conversation. The conversation here is Stafford vs. Tebow. When Romo is relevant to this debate he'll be discussed.

2. McGahee had 3 100 yard rushing games in the 5 games before Tebow took over, he's had 2 in the 6 games since.

3. McGahee saying the TEAM is inspired by Tebow certainly IS NOT the same as McGahee saying his own play and his rushing this year was inspired by Tebow.

So define "considerably better" play in those terms? Seems to me McGahee was playing just as well if not better before Tebow took over.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:33 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
1. Romo is not relevant here. You like to bring up things you think are "personal" but have nothing to do with the conversation. The conversation here is Stafford vs. Tebow. When Romo is relevant to this debate he'll be discussed.

2. McGahee had 3 100 yard rushing games in the 5 games before Tebow took over, he's had 2 in the 6 games since.

3. McGahee saying the TEAM is inspired by Tebow certainly IS NOT the same as McGahee saying his own play and his rushing this year was inspired by Tebow.

So define "considerably better" play in those terms? Seems to me McGahee was playing just as well if not better before Tebow took over.

his play became more inspired IMO.....he set up that winning field goal yesterday with that late run in overtime and he's had 2 more 100 yard games since Tebow and became a team captain......how do you know that his play more recently was not inspired by Tebow especially since he said himself that Tebow has inspired the entire team?? unless you know Willis personally neither one of us is wrong with what was said now are we??? DUM-MAY

"concentrate on Mr.Homo, Pedro.....he's got your beloved cowbitches at 7-4 so far....is this the year that he FINALLY brings home a championship??? you guys haven't won one since Smith, Aikman, Irving so it's long overdue....can Homo do it??? what do you think Pedro???"

answer the question N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 221748 grow some balls mayne......lol....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:36 pm

"1. Romo is not relevant here. You like to bring up things you think are "personal" but have nothing to do with the conversation. The conversation here is Stafford vs. Tebow. When Romo is relevant to this debate he'll be discussed."

this is an NFL discussion thread right?? so anything to do with the NFL should be relevant under this thread right??? is Homo in the NFL???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 7:50 pm

move this thread under classic threads with the rest of my collection over there please....thanks a bunch!

Gotta love this league mayne, I know I do......lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

D.Powell wrote:
"1. Romo is not relevant here. You like to bring up things you think are "personal" but have nothing to do with the conversation. The conversation here is Stafford vs. Tebow. When Romo is relevant to this debate he'll be discussed."

this is an NFL discussion thread right?? so anything to do with the NFL should be relevant under this thread right??? is Homo in the NFL???

Let that marinate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 12   N.F.L. Predictions Week 12 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 12
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next