Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthem Inc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Anthem Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Anthem Inc.   Anthem Inc. Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:42 pm

Anthem Inc. Naughty-by-nature-anthem-inc-new

I have finally listened to this whole album instead of the only 9 damn trks that showed up on my created playlist..smh. Anyway i'm going to keep this 100 as possible. This is hip hop this is rap music for the older gen. Its no where near a classic or great album but its holds it down. One big plus is no Vinnie on the mic, this is really a Treach solo save for the few guest spots. I like most of the production and some of the hooks are average or play 2nd string to the rest of the music. Treach is as close as he will get to his early days. He really sounds focused.

Another thing this is not really headphone music. This album is meant for systems and boom boxes. This album is in no way about to change the game but if you were even a semi fan of the grp you will dig it. I dislike only 1-2 trks on the album as of now. Only time will tell though but as of now its a 3.75 or so album easily. Top 20 2011 as of now.

Lyrics- B
Subject Matter- C+
Production- C+
Entertainment- B
Originality- C
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Anthem Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthem Inc.   Anthem Inc. Icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:57 pm

Tic706 wrote:
Anthem Inc. Naughty-by-nature-anthem-inc-new

I have finally listened to this whole album instead of the only 9 damn trks that showed up on my created playlist..smh. Anyway i'm going to keep this 100 as possible. This is hip hop this is rap music for the older gen. Its no where near a classic or great album but its holds it down. One big plus is no Vinnie on the mic, this is really a Treach solo save for the few guest spots. I like most of the production and some of the hooks are average or play 2nd string to the rest of the music. Treach is as close as he will get to his early days. He really sounds focused.

Another thing this is not really headphone music. This album is meant for systems and boom boxes. This album is in no way about to change the game but if you were even a semi fan of the grp you will dig it. I dislike only 1-2 trks on the album as of now. Only time will tell though but as of now its a 3.75 or so album easily. Top 20 2011 as of now.

Lyrics- B
Subject Matter- C+
Production- C+
Entertainment- B
Originality- C

I'll be checking this one out.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Anthem Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthem Inc.   Anthem Inc. Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

Nobody else peeped this yet. I'm still feeling it.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Anthem Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthem Inc.   Anthem Inc. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 12:49 pm

Still feeling this one.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Anthem Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthem Inc.   Anthem Inc. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 7:48 pm

It was decent, however, I'm not going to buy. I'm good with their first 3 albums.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

Anthem Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthem Inc.   Anthem Inc. Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 9:22 pm

I'll be checking it out on spotify...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anthem Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthem Inc.   Anthem Inc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthem Inc.
Page 1 of 1