Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions

Go down 
+7
KJ Styles
Myestro
T. Myers
Tic706
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 5:58 pm

Giants fuckin RULE and Eli is fuckin ELITE! Fuck the haters!!

G-Men will win the Super Bowl by at least a touchdown, no defense as weak as the Pats has ever won the Super Bowl. If Flacco can pass for 300 and 2 TD's against them, Eli will get 350-400 easily and at least 3 TD's

And Tran, 20 dollar Amazon card on the line, deal?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 6:47 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

G-Men will win the Super Bowl by at least a touchdown, no defense as weak as the Pats has ever won the Super Bowl. If Flacco can pass for 300 and 2 TD's against them, Eli will get 350-400 easily and at least 3 TD's

If the Seahawks could beat the Giants, then a more complete team like the Patriots could trounce them easily. See how that works?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 7:10 pm

Benjarvus Green Ellis is fuckin ELITE! Fuck the haters!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 11:58 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Benjarvus Green Ellis is fuckin ELITE! Fuck the haters!!

Eli Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Homo

Of course you would still doubt this lil tidbit of information because well your clueless but that doesn't change the FACT mayne....Eli is now in his SECOND superbowl appearance in 4 years...and he's 7-3 in playoff games all-time.....Homo is even further away from ELITE ELI now.... Laughing My Ass Off

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 3:17 pm

Myestro wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

If the Seahawks could beat the Giants, then a more complete team like the Patriots could trounce them easily. See how that works?

There's a difference between the regular season and the postseason. By your logic we should blow the Patriots out since we beat them at Foxboro without Nicks and Bradshaw.

And Pedro, talk all the shit you want but just about everybody is calling Eli an elite QB now. Including your boy Jerry Jones who recently said that the difference between YOUR Dallas Cowboys and MY New York Football Giants is ELI MANNING.......BOOM!

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 3:41 pm

I'll bet someone $20 on the Pats
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 4:47 pm

Shaun wrote:
I'll bet someone $20 on the Pats

If Tran doesn't accept my bet then I'll accept yours
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:54 pm

KJ Styles wrote:

Make that $25, KJ.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 10:58 pm

D.Powell wrote:
YES SIR BEYOTCHES....the New York Football GIANTS are mothafuckin SUPERBOWL BOUND....

Yo, Tranny I want my $50 bucks you BEYOTCH....and I'm announcing that I'm done taking your football pennies for this year BEYOTCH......paypal my shit boy Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off

Of course I expected you would say that...ur chicken pussy ass was scared to bet against the Packers, so I wouldn't expect you to man up and put some money on the MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YEAR.

And no, you betting against the Niners isn't the same as betting against the Packers or Pats. Chicken pussy.

At least KJ man up.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 10:08 am

Common Scholars wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
YES SIR BEYOTCHES....the New York Football GIANTS are mothafuckin SUPERBOWL BOUND....

Yo, Tranny I want my $50 bucks you BEYOTCH....and I'm announcing that I'm done taking your football pennies for this year BEYOTCH......paypal my shit boy Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off

Of course I expected you would say that...ur chicken pussy ass was scared to bet against the Packers, so I wouldn't expect you to man up and put some money on the MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE YEAR.

And no, you betting against the Niners isn't the same as betting against the Packers or Pats. Chicken pussy.

At least KJ man up.
Yo man you truly are a fuckin' fool for real and for life, lol u have already LOST twice to me in betting but just like the energizer bunny u just need to continue losing against me to act like your proving some type of point or something I guess, well this time im going to let KJ get some of your hard earned money fool, i've already got a $500 dollar bet going on elsewhere so im completely covered for the most important football game of the year stupid, i'm good mayne, like I said before im tired of taking your FOOTBALL PENNIES so beat it tranny lmao, LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 2:18 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Make that $25, KJ.

Aight, it's on Big Grin
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 4:05 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Make that $25, KJ.

Aight, it's on Big Grin

Damn KJ once you take his money he will have lost a grand total to both of us of:

Me: $20+$50=$70

You:$25

Total:$125

Hey energizer bunny STOP BETTING mayne..... Laughing My Ass Off

that could've been used to pay your light bill or buy some new Blue Scholars mayne....

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 4:38 pm

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:

Make that $25, KJ.

Aight, it's on Big Grin

Damn KJ once you take his money he will have lost a grand total to both of us of:

Me: $20+$50=$70

You:$25

Total:$125

Hey energizer bunny STOP BETTING mayne..... Laughing My Ass Off

that could've been used to pay your light bill or buy some new Blue Scholars mayne....

LET'S GO GIANTS!

Is there something I'm missing? How did you get $125? Don't you give financial advice for a living?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 5:45 pm

He lies about everything so who knows.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 6:31 pm

lol @ 125
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 7:07 pm

Typing from your phone while driving can cause mistakes so my bad on the total but fuck it with all the fees that good ol tranny will have to pay he wont be that far from said amount lol and with that its still as always Lets Go Giants!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 4:54 pm

D.Powell wrote:

This says it all...pussy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3