Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions

Go down 
+7
KJ Styles
Myestro
T. Myers
Tic706
Laced With Slang
Funk Seoul Brother
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:48 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
Nah, ur bs is in full sight there with my post. Trying to call out Myers to bet with the Falcons (who he doesn't even like). And than when I call you out, you turn around and try to say you aren't betting because the Niners aren't my team???? Scare ass pussy sounds about right mayne (mane).

we can bet $50 then how about that??
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:49 pm

lol SOUNDS GOOD MAYNE (MANE)....
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:51 pm

Don't forget, I want the FULL $50!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:52 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
Don't forget, I want the FULL $50!

no doubt just like I got the FULL $20....lol bitch ass
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:53 pm

aren't you the bitch ass? I just called you out on ur bs....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:55 pm

Hey who took away my ability to vote on responses??

whoever did that is a FAGGOT....

stop being a lil bitch mayne.....lol....I love it! Laughing My Ass Off

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:56 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
aren't you the bitch ass? I just called you out on ur bs....lol

tran you had a chance to win over $200 on your fantasy league and you passed right?? or do I need to start pulling up quotes??

I took your lame bet you offered and more than doubled it so shut the fuck up bitch ass Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:58 pm

the only reason you took the bet is because you got called out like a bitch ass lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:58 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
the only reason you took the bet is because you got called out like a bitch ass lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common Scholars wrote:
We are both guarantee at least $70.

no we are making a bet....if I win I WANT ALL THE MONEY....if you win then your taking my split.....plain and simple beavis!

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:59 pm

lol god damn Mama Bubba is calling me out. Let me think about this one for a minute mayne (mane), I'm honestly surprise I made it this far seeing I lost Jamal Charles, Jay Cutler, Matt Forte & DeMarco Murray to injuries.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:00 pm

BITCH ASS Birdboy! you've got no heart just like your pigeons fool.....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:01 pm

lol I didn't make the bet, but I didn't give you any corny excuses in the process. I didn't try to tell you I'm not betting because the other team isn't "my team"....what kind of crap is that????
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:02 pm

pull ya skirt boy..... Laughing My Ass Off

I more than doubled your $20 ass bet my dude.....now at least if you win $50 you'll have a chance to buy some more Blue Scholars....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:02 pm

And than going up to Myers and trying to get him to bet with a team he doesn't care about????? Bitch ass lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

D.Powell wrote:

I more than doubled your $20 ass bet my dude.....now at least if you win $50 you'll have a chance to buy some more Blue Scholars....lol

Yeah....after I called out ur bitch ass out with my Myer's post...lololol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Common Scholars wrote:
lol I didn't make the bet, but I didn't give you any corny excuses in the process. I didn't try to tell you I'm not betting because the other team isn't "my team"....what kind of crap is that????

THE EXCUSE WAS NOT TAKING THE BET..... Laughing My Ass Off

your lucky I didn't take your ass bet last week...I would have gotten even more money off of you bitch ass....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

Shit, I might buy some EPMD albums. They would make perfect toys for my little nephew!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:04 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Yeah....after I called out ur bitch ass out with my Myer's post...lololol

I tried to bet Myestro on your pigeons not Terry and even he wasn't stupid enough to put up any money on the damn pigeons mayne.....only you tranny only you....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:06 pm

Myestro's last name is Myers....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:07 pm

the fantasy football bet I offered you was for your team against my team.....when I'm going against you I like to go team against team....you're "special" tranny.....lol

but I'll give you a chance this time to make some money on someone else's team..... Laughing My Ass Off cause we know all your teams SUCK!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:08 pm

Common Scholars wrote:

yo how do you know that information?? are you googling people?? what is going on up there with you in rainy Seattle mayne??? you need a girlfriend mayne.....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:10 pm

I can't wait until average Eli cries in his press conference after their lost to the Niners. You know damn well that cry babying is gonna shed a lot of tears like a little BITCH ASS.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:11 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

yo how do you know that information?? are you googling people?? what is going on up there with you in rainy Seattle mayne??? you need a girlfriend mayne.....lol

Facebook. And it's snowy Seattle, bitch ass Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:13 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
I can't wait until average Eli cries in his press conference after their lost to the Niners. You know damn well that cry babying is gonna shed a lot of tears like a little BITCH ASS.

Eli is always calm....cool and collected, unlike Matty "Ice" 24-2 proves that lil tidbit of info.... Score = 10
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:33 pm

24-2 fuck the funny pictures...I deal in REALITY and REALITY says the G-MEN and ELITE ELI destroyed the Atlanta Pigeons....your favorite team by the way right???

24-2...a safety mayne?? A SAFETY??? Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:25 pm

Maybe I need to adopt a quote akin to that of Starang (of OGC)...He always says "Starang Wondah, no relation to Stevie..." so I can say "Mookie Myers, no relation to Terry".
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:42 pm

Hey Tran, 10 dollar gift card bet? I got the G Men and you got the Forty Whiners.....deal?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:45 pm

If Eli is average then what does that mzke Matty "got" Iced? Zero playoff win having motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:51 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Oh and Tranny IN MY OPINION the best game of these 2012 NFL playoffs so far has been Steelers vs. Broncos-IN MY OPINION

that one went into overtime (for 1 play) and was a much more exciting game than Saints vs. Niners IN MY OPINION......

play of the 2012 NFL playoffs so far IN MY OPINION! Game of the NFL 2012 playoffs so far IN MY OPINION!

C'MON SON, Fuck outta here with that bullshit! The play of the postseason was that hail mary TD catch by Hakeem Nicks......and it ain't even close.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 8:46 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:
Oh and Tranny IN MY OPINION the best game of these 2012 NFL playoffs so far has been Steelers vs. Broncos-IN MY OPINION

that one went into overtime (for 1 play) and was a much more exciting game than Saints vs. Niners IN MY OPINION......

play of the 2012 NFL playoffs so far IN MY OPINION! Game of the NFL 2012 playoffs so far IN MY OPINION!

C'MON SON, Fuck outta here with that bullshit! The play of the postseason was that hail mary TD catch by Hakeem Nicks......and it ain't even close.

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT FAT WHALE BULLSHIT...you fat boy....my play happened in OVERTIME, the one you're referring too happened right before the half.......Tebow's play WON the game Buffy!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 8:46 pm

The Human Beatbox>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kool John from Norwalk!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 8:47 pm

Yo, whoever took my ability to vote on threads has no mother....lol

completely bitch made and bred......now that's some sensitive shit right there ya think??
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 12:00 am

Bushwick Bill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Derrick from Mount Vernon
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 12:03 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Bushwick Bill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lil Derrick from Mount Vernon

bill is not 6ft tall right?? then me and him have nothing in common.....

but both you and Buff are 300 plus pounds correct??

Kool John
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 4:03 pm

I'm 250, dumbass........try again.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 7:13 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 9:12 pm

Sorry, but this shit made me laugh.

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Jan 2012, 9:39 pm

Hilarious stuff man.....Hey Myestro I agree with you mayne.....

I've got some more funny stuff too if you want to see it mayne.... Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 7:13 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Hey Tran, 10 dollar gift card bet? I got the G Men and you got the Forty Whiners.....deal?

Nah...I'm cool. $50 on them Bay guys is enough. We'll bet on the Superbowl if you want.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:42 pm

YES SIR BEYOTCHES....the New York Football GIANTS are mothafuckin SUPERBOWL BOUND....

Yo, Tranny I want my $50 bucks you BEYOTCH....and I'm announcing that I'm done taking your football pennies for this year BEYOTCH......paypal my shit boy Laughing My Ass Off Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 11:44 pm

You can't win with your own damn team and you can't even win with someone else's Laughing My Ass Off

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 11:12 am

STILL CELEBRATING!

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 11:21 am

STILL CELEBRATING BEYOTCHES!

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 11:53 am

Kyle Williams and Billy Cundiff should fight to the death. They will be forever vilified by their fanbases.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:31 pm

Indeed. Great Games yesterday, until they it to the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 1:53 pm

With Cundiff it really wasn't his fault, if you watched the game, he was basically iced by his own coach. I saw 3-4 times where he was leaving the practice area to go onto the field, only to be told to go back and kick some more. By the time he actually went out onto the field, he had to be completely out of rhythm.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

A Guest wrote:
With Cundiff it really wasn't his fault, if you watched the game, he was basically iced by his own coach. I saw 3-4 times where he was leaving the practice area to go onto the field, only to be told to go back and kick some more. By the time he actually went out onto the field, he had to be completely out of rhythm.

Nah, you must have missed his post game press conference. When asked about the kick, he said he thought he was supposed to miss the kick because that's how they always did it when he was in Dallas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 3:05 pm

HA, nice. I thought it would have been funny if the second stringer for the Ravens would have had to make a kick and missed another huge game winning playoff kick but that didn't happen. Can't think of his name but he used to play for the Bengals and missed two crucial kicks agains the Jets a few years back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions   N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Championship Game Predictions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next